Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

New stage

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    How bout they win an Apple Cup or make an NY6 bowl, or win the conference?

Jesus, I mean many here know the cuog is my second favorite team, but this shit is so dumb.

Oklahoma State and the fighting mullets popped off and won an NY6. Cuog beat an 8 win Iowa State
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    WSU hype has provided the best value on our schedule in the peterman era
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Reloading into a 5-7 record in 2019?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    When you set foot in Pullman, you just know. This offseason is going to be a special one. #itsacuogthing
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Athlons words, not mine. The Cougs accomplishments the last 4 years are almost amazing.

Find me a team that recruits in the 50-60 range in a Power 5 conference and is in contention for it, 4 years in a row.

Don’t bother looking, she’s not there.

How bout they win an Apple Cup or make an NY6 bowl, or win the conference?

Jesus, I mean many here know the cuog is my second favorite team, but this shit is so dumb.

Oklahoma State and the fighting mullets popped off and won an NY6. Cuog beat an 8 win Iowa State

Actually, I doubt anyone was aware that WSU is your 2nd favorite team.

And the Bandwagon is full, so good luck the rest of the way.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    salemcoog said:

Athlons words, not mine. The Cougs accomplishments the last 4 years are almost amazing.

Find me a team that recruits in the 50-60 range in a Power 5 conference and is in contention for it, 4 years in a row.

4 years in a row? Time for the D-Word?

salemcoog said:

4 years in a row? Time for the D-Word?
    It’s the R word, you unimaginative Hobo. Do try to keep with the times.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

What Leach has done is amazing for WSU but you know I don't play the more with less game. WSU doesn't have to recruit in the 50's. Pullman isn't a shit hole compared to other shitholes where major college recruiting happens

When you get rid of the qualifiers then we can talk. Anyone would take our last three years or Oregon' 7 years before our last three years over your random 4 years.

But for WSU it is really good. pat pat
    edited February 2019

salemcoog said:

What Leach has done is amazing for WSU but you know I don't play the more with less game. WSU doesn't have to recruit in the 50's. Pullman isn't a shit hole compared to other shitholes where major college recruiting happens

When you get rid of the qualifiers then we can talk. Anyone would take our last three years or Oregon' 7 years before our last three years over your random 4 years.

Guy that has never been to Pullman weighs in!!! It’s not a shithole. But it’s the poorest P5 athletic program that happens to be in the most remote P5 area. I doubt there any other recruiting visits where they have to fly into a town 81 miles away and then take a Bus to get there.

When a booster offers a coffee cup, it’s way more likely to be a Mocha latte’ than even a few thousand dollars. Excuses. Excuses. I know.

Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Guy that has never been to Pullman weighs in!!!
    Never to a game but I've been to Pullman

Been to Nebraska Oklahoma and Alabama too
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've been every where

Man
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I've been every where

Man

Keep on ah Rockin us Race