Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

NY Post: Don’t expect apologies from the left over Jussie Smollett ‘attack’ fraud

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,131
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Heard an idiot at work this morning say that even though Smollett lied that doesn't matter because what he lied about "could happen" in modern America because Trump has made it okay to attack black people. Jesus Fuckall Christ. Where do these idiots come up with this shit? Let's forgive a guy who made up a story about racists, and lied about it to the cops, because it is possible someone somewhere could have done this and MSNBC told me it's Trumps fault.

This country. Is full of retards.

It has a large younger pussy population. Men are in short supply.
    You got a gun. Eugenics time?
    Sorry eugenics is a policy you support not me. Name a free country and especially a Christian nation that carried out the slaughter of populations. The guilty parties and their system of government are what you wish to establish here. To prevent that I would hope all actual Americans would offer armed resistance as intended by the founders and used upon the Brits. You'll be on the short end of that stick comrade.
    Eugenics /= Genocide

You might have heard about Swiss eugenics from your friends at the rifle range, no?
    You might have head about eugenics from Planned Parenthood, no? Maybe you need to look up Margret Sanger.
    Or Theodore Roosevelt. Or Winston Churchill. To name but a few.
    And?
    Eugenics was a mainstream movement at one time in this country. It was behind the sort of immigration laws we enacted 100 years ago and that we see the “conservatives” on this bored advocating for today.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Lies just like hondo
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2019
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Heard an idiot at work this morning say that even though Smollett lied that doesn't matter because what he lied about "could happen" in modern America because Trump has made it okay to attack black people. Jesus Fuckall Christ. Where do these idiots come up with this shit? Let's forgive a guy who made up a story about racists, and lied about it to the cops, because it is possible someone somewhere could have done this and MSNBC told me it's Trumps fault.

Sorry eugenics is a policy you support not me. Name a free country and especially a Christian nation that carried out the slaughter of populations. The guilty parties and their system of government are what you wish to establish here. To prevent that I would hope all actual Americans would offer armed resistance as intended by the founders and used upon the Brits. You'll be on the short end of that stick comrade.
    Eugenics /= Genocide

You might have heard about Swiss eugenics from your friends at the rifle range, no?
    You might have head about eugenics from Planned Parenthood, no? Maybe you need to look up Margret Sanger.
    And?
    Eugenics was a mainstream movement at one time in this country. It was behind the sort of immigration laws we enacted 100 years ago and that we see the “conservatives” on this bored advocating for today.

Why woukd you leave Woodrow Wilson and FDR off your list of eugenics lovers?

Seems like it still still is mainstream...but by the leftists. Need to keep killing the blacks and the Hispanics before they are born. It’s less messy that way.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Eugenics /= Genocide

And?
    Seems like it still still is...but by the leftists. Need to keep killing the blacks and the Hispanics before they are born. It’s less messy that way.
    The crocodile tears are a nice touch.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,834

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Eugenics /= Genocide

And?

Why woukd you leave Woodrow Wilson and FDR off your list of eugenics lovers?

Seems like it still still is mainstream...but by the leftists. Need to keep killing the blacks and the Hispanics before they are born. It’s less messy that way.
    The blacks and browns kill each other

Did you learn nothing from Sons of Anarchy?!?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Eugenics /= Genocide

And?
    Seems like it still still is...but by the leftists. Need to keep killing the blacks and the Hispanics before they are born. It’s less messy that way.
    Sounds like you don’t have an argument.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Eugenics /= Genocide

And?
    Sounds like you don’t have an argument.
    I don’t feel as free to make up my facts. You’re lucky to have no shame. I envy you that.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

As long as Jussie apologizes publicly, and tells the world he has grown from this experience, Hollywood will be back on team Jussie. It will then spin to..."Because of this situation, we need to be even more aware of homophobic and racial attacks against our community. This will only embolden the oppressors, so we MUST be even more vigilant to these matters".

I'm not saying this stuff doesn't happen, because it definitely does and it's terrible. But, we also need to hold people accountable who try and lie about these acts as well, as it hurts the actual victims the most.

bottom line it's fucking retarded to make up a story that you were attacked, for political purposes or otherwise just to get attention.
    I agree, but for some reason a hell of lot of libs continue to do it and the MSM continues to swallow. It was obvious to anyone with brain that on day one his story was bullshit, but that didn't even give a sense of pause to the left.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Eugenics /= Genocide

Seriously, didn't your Swiss buddies fill you in? Eugenics was popular movement in many "free" "Christian" nations, including Switzerland, US, Canada, Sweden, etc. But it's not clear you even know the difference between "eugenics" and "genocide."

Name a free country and especially a Christian nation that carried out the slaughter of populations.

Is the USA a free Christian nation? The Swayes would like a word with you.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

As long as Jussie apologizes publicly, and tells the world he has grown from this experience, Hollywood will be back on team Jussie. It will then spin to..."Because of this situation, we need to be even more aware of homophobic and racial attacks against our community. This will only embolden the oppressors, so we MUST be even more vigilant to these matters".

I'm not saying this stuff doesn't happen, because it definitely does and it's terrible. But, we also need to hold people accountable who try and lie about these acts as well, as it hurts the actual victims the most.

bottom line it's fucking retarded to make up a story that you were attacked, for political purposes or otherwise just to get attention.
    I agree, but for some reason a hell of lot of libs continue to do it and the MSM continues to swallow. It was obvious to anyone with brain that on day one his story was bullshit, but that didn't even give a sense of pause to the left.

-paws
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Eugenics /= Genocide

Seriously, didn't your Swiss buddies fill you in? Eugenics was popular movement in many "free" "Christian" nations, including Switzerland, US, Canada, Sweden, etc. But it's not clear you even know the difference between "eugenics" and "genocide."

Name a free country and especially a Christian nation that carried out the slaughter of populations.

Is the USA a free Christian nation? The Swayes would like a word with you.

We are all immigrants living on stolen land POTD!!!
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Eugenics /= Genocide

And?
    telling...

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I have to admit...the Kamala Harris exchange on her original tweet about Smollett is pretty damn funny...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-gives-awkward-response-when-asked-about-jussie-smollett-claims

I know...fox news, but her own words don't lie.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Why do you ignore those on the right that fall for the Seth Rich story and pizzagate? For example.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Why do you ignore those on the right that fall for the Seth Rich story and pizzagate? For example.
    Because they are a mere fraction of the left-wingers that fall for these fake hate crime stories and because the MSM doesn't run with those stories and promote them the way they do these fake hate crime stories.

Did you have GOP Presidential candidates talking about how they believed the Pizzagate story? Was Pizza gate reported on every National news outlet as if it were a real and serious story?

Did you swallow like a bitch and claim that I didn't believe Smollets story because it didn't fit my narrative?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Because they are a mere fraction of the left-wingers that fall for these fake hate crime stories and because the MSM doesn't run with those stories and promote them the way they do these fake hate crime stories.

Did you have GOP Presidential candidates talking about how they believed the Pizzagate story? Was Pizza gate reported on every National news outlet as if it were a real and serious story?

Did you swallow like a bitch and claim that I didn't believe Smollets story because it didn't fit my narrative?
    So pizza gate and the Seth Rich story perpetuated on the most watched news Network doesn't bother you?