Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

NY Post: Don’t expect apologies from the left over Jussie Smollett ‘attack’ fraud

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The weirdest thing about the whole thing was This is MAGA country!

Because how would you pronounce that out loud?

Mah gah? May ga?

No one has ever said that acronym out loud

The Progressives pronounce the G like a J to be all Euro cool.

So it's Ma-Jah.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

As long as Jussie apologizes publicly, and tells the world he has grown from this experience, Hollywood will be back on team Jussie. It will then spin to..."Because of this situation, we need to be even more aware of homophobic and racial attacks against our community. This will only embolden the oppressors, so we MUST be even more vigilant to these matters".

I'm not saying this stuff doesn't happen, because it definitely does and it's terrible. But, we also need to hold people accountable who try and lie about these acts as well, as it hurts the actual victims the most.

bottom line it's fucking retarded to make up a story that you were attacked, for political purposes or otherwise just to get attention.
    I agree, but for some reason a hell of lot of libs continue to do it and the MSM continues to swallow. It was obvious to anyone with brain that on day one his story was bullshit, but that didn't even give a sense of pause to the left.
    Why do you ignore those on the right that fall for the Seth Rich story and pizzagate? For example.
    Because they are a mere fraction of the left-wingers that fall for these fake hate crime stories and because the MSM doesn't run with those stories and promote them the way they do these fake hate crime stories.

Did you have GOP Presidential candidates talking about how they believed the Pizzagate story? Was Pizza gate reported on every National news outlet as if it were a real and serious story?

Did you swallow like a bitch and claim that I didn't believe Smollets story because it didn't fit my narrative?
    So pizza gate and the Seth Rich story perpetuated on the most watched news Network doesn't bother you?
    So moving the goal posts and fucking strawman ass when you don't get the answer you're looking for doesn't bother you?

Pizza gate got coverage on Hannity's show. That's it.
    Hannity routinely has the most watched show in cable news.

Serious question Bob. For a dude who screams about liars. How can you seriously defend pizza gate and the Seth Rich story? Being repeated on the most watched cable news Network.
    How can I seriously do something I never did? Gosh Hondo, I don't know.

Hondo's such a dumbfuck he thinks Pizzagate got as much mainstream news coverage as Smolletts did.

Unlike you and Smolletts Hondo, I never swallowed like a bitch the Pizzagate story.
    So now you are lying about defending pizzagate. Lil lyin Bob.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019
    Go ahead Kunt quote my defense of Pizzagate. Correctly pointing out that pizzagate got little if any MSM news coverage while Smolletts story was covered by everyone isn't a defense of pizzagate Kunt.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

Go ahead Kunt quote my defense of Pizzagate. Correctly pointing out that pizzagate got little if any MSM news coverage while Smolletts story was covered by everyone isn't a defense of pizzagate Kunt.

Here is you defending pizza gate.

And you don't even understand the conversation. Read it again fuckstick. You said the left eat up stories like Smollett. And implying the right is above shit like that. Then I brought up pizzagate and Seth Rich, which posters here repeated both here as fact when they were happening.

Lil lyin Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

And you don't even understand the conversation. Read it again fuckstick. You said the left eat up stories like Smollett. And implying the right is above shit like that. Then I brought up pizzagate and Seth Rich, which posters here repeated both here as fact when they were happening.

Lil lyin Bob.
    Okay, then you're a fucking moron if you think that's a defense of Pizzagate. I'm accurately reflection the MSM coverage that Pizzagate received in comparison with the Smollett's story.

You know who really was defending Smollett's story? You Hondo when you claimed that the only reason I didn't believe the story is because it didn't fit my narrative. It couldn't have been that I called bullshit on his story on day one because it was completely implausible and just too perfect. No, according to Hondo the dumbfuck it's because it didn't fit my "narrative."

Weird how my "narrative" was accurate while you were busy swallowing like a bitch Hondo.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Lil lyin Bob.
    Okay, then you're a fucking moron if you think that's a defense of Pizzagate. I'm accurately reflection the MSM coverage that Pizzagate received in comparison with the Smollett's story.

You know who really was defending Smollett's story? You Hondo when you claimed that the only reason I didn't believe the story is because it didn't fit my narrative. It couldn't have been that I called bullshit on his story on day one because it was completely implausible and just too perfect. No, according to Hondo the dumbfuck it's because it didn't fit my "narrative."

Weird how my "narrative" was accurate while you were busy swallowing like a bitch Hondo.
    I'm not even talking about the Smollett story. Idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Of course you're not. You don't want to admit that you swallowed like a fucking bitch. I never defended Pizzagate.

I love the fact that you're so fucking stupid you think that coverage from Infowars and Hannity is comparable to the MSM coverage given to Smollett's
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Of course you're not. You don't want to admit that you swallowed like a fucking bitch. I never defended Pizzagate.

I love the fact that you're so fucking stupid you think that coverage from Infowars and Hannity is comparable to the MSM coverage given to Smollett's

Lil lyin Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Now imagine for a moment that Hondo had claimed that the Pizzagate story was bullshit and I responded, "yeah you're only saying that Hondo because it doesn't fit your narrative." Now that would be defending the Pizzagate story.

Hondo Swallowed Smollett's like he was his Grinder date.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Now imagine for a moment that Hondo had claimed that the Pizzagate story was bullshit and I responded, "yeah you're only saying that Hondo because it doesn't fit your narrative." Now that would be defending the Pizzagate story.

Saying pizzagate is ok because it was only on hannity is defending it.

And you are lying about the Smollett story.

And you are still too dumb to understand the point of why I brought to pizzagate and Seth Rich. Idiot.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

May well have been. We'll never know.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Saying pizzagate is ok because it was only on hannity is defending it.

And you are lying about the Smollett story.

And you are still too dumb to understand the point of why I brought to pizzagate and Seth Rich. Idiot.
    But I didn't say Pizzagate was okay you lyings sack of shit. I simply compared the media cover it received compared to the media coverage Smollett received. As always Hondo, the only liar here is you.
  • Options

Would you all SFFU about Pizzagate and get a fucking life?

Once again you've fagged out what began as a decent thread.

You hate when someone calls out your bullshit.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Hey Hondo, why are liberal dumbfucks like you always falling for things like these fake hate crimes? Do your news give you stories that fit your narrative? Swallowed like a bitch regarding the Covington kids, swallowed like a bitch the Smolletts story, swallowed like a bitch Kavanaugh story. Every time there is a fake news story about Trump you're all in. What does it say about you that you're always getting duped Hondo?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Hey Hondo, why are liberal dumbfucks like you always falling for things like these fake hate crimes? Do your news give you stories that fit your narrative? Swallowed like a bitch regarding the Covington kids, swallowed like a bitch the Smolletts story, swallowed like a bitch Kavanaugh story. Every time there is a fake news story about Trump you're all in. What does it say about you that you're always getting duped Hondo?
    From the dude who posted from the Babylon bee as fact. Then when called out, you said there is a kernel of Truth.

And I didn't swallow and of those stories. Lil lyin Bob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

From the dude who posted from the Babylon bee as fact. Then when called out, you said there is a kernel of Truth.

And I didn't swallow and of those stories. Lil lyin Bob.
    I informed you and CD's dumbasses a few weeks back that Babylon bee is a satire site. And yes, the best satire does have a kernel of truth that's why so many people fell for it. It seemed plausible that liberals would have those responses to Smollett's story being exposed as a fraud.