Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Brandon Kaho Commemorative Collegiate Career Impact Forecast - 2019 Results

Comments

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    My suggestion is to do the same shit next year.

And TYFYS.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Woof said:

Given the dooging that occurred in the BKCCCIF numbers, it came as no surprise to me that 86% of you believe Sav'ell Smalls will sign with UW next year.

We are so fucked
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Woof said:

...Congrats to @TTJ for being the highest correlation with the group on his ratings...

Free pub!
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Plagiarism your own shit and do it again next year fucko.
  • Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I like that in all shoutouts, I was never named. Shooting for average.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

@Bread gave Jordan PaoPao a higher grade than Ikaika Malloe. Coog/duck troll confirmed!

That's what I mean. Fuck sticks voting like the playground losers who can't play but get involved just to fuck up the game should be banned from future activities like this. Outliers are useless, especially when you know they were intentional.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
    edited February 2019
    Ok I messed up this time. Didn't realize we are only ranking the coaches on how well they did recruiting kids on twitter over the past 12 months? Sorry for ranking them based on their impact on UW over their entire career here.
  • Options
    chuck said:

@Bread gave Jordan PaoPao a higher grade than Ikaika Malloe. Coog/duck troll confirmed!

That's what I mean. Fuck sticks voting like the playground losers who can't play but get involved just to fuck up the game should be banned from future activities like this. Outliers are useless, especially when you know they were intentional.
    Sounds like Dawgman.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bread said:

Ok I messed up this time. Didn't realize we are only ranking the coaches on how well they did recruiting kids on twitter over the past 12 months? Sorry for ranking them based on their impact on UW over their entire career here.

Bread said:

chuck said:

Sounds like Dawgman.
    You're a fucking moron. It sounds like dawgman in that there are a lot of morons there who would also, somehow, manage to miss the entire gist of the exercise as though that's anyone's fault but their own.
  • Options
    No, it sounds like dawgman because they ban everyone that disagrees with them, just like you suggested.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bread said:

No, it sounds like dawgman because they ban everyone that disagrees with them, just like you suggested.

I don't really want anyone banned it's just fun to say it. There's room for all types here as far as I'm concerned...even the type that just want to fuck everything up because they're not interested.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,436
    Woof said:

Sorry for this being so spread out, but I've been traveling and I incorrectly thought I could finish it up last night, and again before my flight this morning.

Coach grades which are likely a bit out of date given the Puka news

Flunking out and soon doing mid-level-marketing tier:
    Lubick - 0.03 GPA, with his only 2 Ds coming from @Saracen and @Samoyed
    Paopao - 0.17 GPA, with an A from @bread (I assume a typo, but maybe not?) and 7 people who gave him a D
    Bhonapha - 1.28 GPA, with 4 Bs from @KrunkJuice @1to392831weretaken @AlCzervik and @Bread - they all must have been super happy with Cam Davis

Likely gonna end up in retail tier:
    Hamdan - 1.91 GPA, if he fixes the offense, NOGAF about his recruiting. Got his only A from @AlCzervik and Fs from @DoogCourics @Neighbor2972 and @NorwegianHusky
    Harris - 2.02 GPA, an enigma wrapped in a question this year, given he was mostly focused on 2020 guys. Or at least that's what we're hoping given his 2019 performance. Received As from @1to392831weretaken and @Saracen , but Fs from @kh83 @theknowledge @Mad_Son and @NorwegianHusky

Had a good year and mom won't complain too much tier:
    Kwiatkowski - 2.97 GPA, which is probably 2.95 points higher than his 2016-2018 rating would have been. Got Ds from @Samoyed and @jhfstyle24
    Gregory - 3.02 GPA, which is also way over his career average. Ds from @ImHuskyYouFat @Mad_Son and @Rubberfist . Who else did you guys want him to get?

Honor roll:
    Huff - 3.48 GPA, with all As and Bs
    Lake - 3.88 GPA with only 8 Bs
    Malloe - 3.96 GPA with 2 Bs from @HuskyJW and @Bread who I guess wanted Wright/Ika as well?

Overall:
    Coach Pete had a GPA of 2.89, which I think would likely be a bit higher with the Puka news. @Swaye gave him an F and @NorwegianHusky gave him a D, but everyone else was C or above.

Given the dooging that occurred in the BKCCCIF numbers, it came as no surprise to me that 86% of you believe Sav'ell Smalls will sign with UW next year.

Lastly, the doogliest grader was none other than @Tequilla who AVERAGED a 4.18 on his ratings, while @whatshouldicareabout averaged only a 3.18 (only a slight step above this year's departing class).

Congrats to @TTJ for being the highest correlation with the group on his ratings, while @Samoyed had the lowest correlation.

If you guys liked this, I'll try to do it again next year. Suggestions are welcome.

I'm the most pessimistic one here? Just curious, who was 2nd?
  • Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Woof said:

Sorry for this being so spread out, but I've been traveling and I incorrectly thought I could finish it up last night, and again before my flight this morning.

Paopao - 0.17 GPA, with an A from @bread (I assume a typo, but maybe not?) and 7 people who gave him a D
    Bhonapha - 1.28 GPA, with 4 Bs from @KrunkJuice @1to392831weretaken @AlCzervik and @Bread - they all must have been super happy with Cam Davis

Hamdan - 1.91 GPA, if he fixes the offense, NOGAF about his recruiting. Got his only A from @AlCzervik and Fs from @DoogCourics @Neighbor2972 and @NorwegianHusky
    Harris - 2.02 GPA, an enigma wrapped in a question this year, given he was mostly focused on 2020 guys. Or at least that's what we're hoping given his 2019 performance. Received As from @1to392831weretaken and @Saracen , but Fs from @kh83 @theknowledge @Mad_Son and @NorwegianHusky

Kwiatkowski - 2.97 GPA, which is probably 2.95 points higher than his 2016-2018 rating would have been. Got Ds from @Samoyed and @jhfstyle24
    Gregory - 3.02 GPA, which is also way over his career average. Ds from @ImHuskyYouFat @Mad_Son and @Rubberfist . Who else did you guys want him to get?

Honor roll:
    Malloe - 3.96 GPA with 2 Bs from @HuskyJW and @Bread who I guess wanted Wright/Ika as well?

Overall:
    Coach Pete had a GPA of 2.89, which I think would likely be a bit higher with the Puka news. @Swaye gave him an F and @NorwegianHusky gave him a D, but everyone else was C or above.

Lastly, the doogliest grader was none other than @Tequilla who AVERAGED a 4.18 on his ratings, while @whatshouldicareabout averaged only a 3.18 (only a slight step above this year's departing class).

Congrats to @TTJ for being the highest correlation with the group on his ratings, while @Samoyed had the lowest correlation.

If you guys liked this, I'll try to do it again next year. Suggestions are welcome.

@NorwegianHusky was a close runner up to you.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,436
    Woof said:

Woof said:

Honor roll:

Overall:

@NorwegianHusky is my one and only friend on here
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,089
    Woof said:

Woof said:

Honor roll:

Overall:

You have sorted lists of lowest to highest averages and lowest to highest correlation with the group right?
  • Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Mad_Son said:

Woof said:

Woof said:

Honor roll:

Overall:

You have sorted lists of lowest to highest averages and lowest to highest correlation with the group right?
    Yes, but I didn't think anyone was super interested beyond the extremes. I will post top/bottom 5 of each tomorrow.

I think correlation is a bit tricky here too, because people could be projecting outlier events (e.g., Turner doesn't enroll, Latu gains weight and loses a few steps) that make their scores differ from consensus. Ranking how good they are now is one thing, but predicting the future comes with more potential variability. Just not sure it is super meaningful.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    Huh. Did not mean to give Hamdan an A. C maybe.
  • Options
    Woof said:

Mad_Son said:

Woof said:

Woof said:

Honor roll:

Overall:

Yes, but I didn't think anyone was super interested beyond the extremes. I will post top/bottom 5 of each tomorrow.

I think correlation is a bit tricky here too, because people could be projecting outlier events (e.g., Turner doesn't enroll, Latu gains weight and loses a few steps) that make their scores differ from consensus. Ranking how good they are now is one thing, but predicting the future comes with more potential variability. Just not sure it is super meaningful.
    Better make a box plot for everyone.