Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Jacks open thread [2019]

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Penace said:

He should be the 3rd string qb behind Sirmon. Serious question , other than brownshit, who in husky history have you ever hated more than this fucking turd?
    *edited to include Cyler miles and chris massey

Jaydon Mickens, Psalm Wooching, Chris Izbicki, Abdul Gaddy, Tripper Johnson, Mesphin Forrester, Vonzell McDowell, Johnny Durocher & Carl Bonnell as a package deal, JR Hasty, Brandon Johnson, Garrett Gilliland, buddy I'm just getting started..
    Connor Cree
    That's a random one. Are we just now naming guys who didn't pan out?
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Penace said:

He should be the 3rd string qb behind Sirmon. Serious question , other than brownshit, who in husky history have you ever hated more than this fucking turd?

Jaydon Mickens, Psalm Wooching, Chris Izbicki, Abdul Gaddy, Tripper Johnson, Mesphin Forrester, Vonzell McDowell, Johnny Durocher & Carl Bonnell as a package deal, JR Hasty, Brandon Johnson, Garrett Gilliland, buddy I'm just getting started..
    Connor Cree
    Yeah. Its gonna take a long time if we're gonna list all the guys from the Sark era that didnt develop
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Penace said:

Connor Cree
    Michael Harvingston. Q Rich. Cort Denninson. Jaydon.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Tripper_JohnsonTripper_Johnson Member Posts: 200
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Penace said:

Fah q
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If we're just dropping cool names from the past, Austin Sylvester? I don't recall hating him, I think he was actually not a bad FB, but I've always loved that we got a kid from The Hun School in Princeton, NJ. He's from that generally hate-able era, so maybe that's where the whiff of hate stink comes from...
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Emoterman said:

If we're just dropping cool names from the past, Austin Sylvester? I don't recall hating him, I think he was actually not a bad FB, but I've always loved that we got a kid from The Hun School in Princeton, NJ. He's from that generally hate-able era, so maybe that's where the whiff of hate stink comes from...

oh also what about that fullback from Nebraska, Paul Homer?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Emoterman said:

I actually liked him and Amosa back when fullback was a position.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Penace said:

Connor Cree
    dawgs206 said:

I was looking at old classes to find players I hated and came across Victor Aiyewa. Can someone email Bob some clips of Aiyewa killing people on special teams?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nqPSHVL7A8M

The Foster, Butler, and Aiyewa linebacker trio was a rare unit of hitmen in an era of some of the softest football this program has ever seen. I fuckin love those guys.
    3 NFL players
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Penace said:

Connor Cree
    dawgs206 said:

I was looking at old classes to find players I hated and came across Victor Aiyewa. Can someone email Bob some clips of Aiyewa killing people on special teams?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nqPSHVL7A8M

The Foster, Butler, and Aiyewa linebacker trio was a rare unit of hitmen in an era of some of the softest football this program has ever seen. I fuckin love those guys.
    3 NFL players
    Ty didn't have any bullets
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Penace said:

Connor Cree
    Yeah. Its gonna take a long time if we're gonna list all the guys from the Sark era that didnt develop
    #TaylorHindy
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,003
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Van soderburg

I’ll never forgive him for costing us Smalls.

The beef is real.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    ^^^^ Alright monkeyspanks, take the reminiscing to PUP's HLDB ^^^^