Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Jacks open thread [2019]

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

dnc said:

Bush should know about benching seniors since he was benched as a senior.

What's even funnier is the 'talented' young guys are the guys BUSH recruited. You would think he would want to play them
    This is why I think they might not actually be any better.
    They are better athletes than the upper class men for sure but FWIW in the small sample size we have Bynum always looks hesitant in identifying the hole in the coverage.

I think Adams would like to play the younger guys if I had to guess but I think this is more an indictment of how hard the offense is to grasp for under class men. I remember John Ross not being good in 2014 also
    Yep Ross got moved to DB as a junior for a reason.
    Wasn’t that reason Peters’ suspension?

And Kelly’s injury?

And everyone else were true freshmen?
    Abundance
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,991
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If I never hear Luciano’s name again it’ll be too soon.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    doogville said:

Bush is pretty damn beta.

Let's be weal, his name means hairy vagina
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 893
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

- Cal averaged 5.1 yards per carry, only PSU and UCLA had done that to UW's defense over the last 2 years, every other team was UNDER 4 ypc

That's a wild statistic

Don't really have anything of substance to add, but but felt like it needed reiterating
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Anyone holding out for The Young Receivers, got to 10:20.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712

Hamdan deserves some shit for sure, every coach does, but how much shit would he be getting if the WR didn't drop 47 passes and Luciano didn't exist? I'm guessing not much because we likely would have won by double digits with 450+ yards and 30+ points. Those mistakes were that crucial every fucking time. Most godforsaken shit I've seen since the last time we played Cal. This was worse. Call me an apologist all you want but the players deserve most of the blame in my mind. Catch the ball, don't false start, and we'd all be rainbows and unicorns.

And before you say the coaches are responsible for the players, fuck you because you're probably right. PISS out my ASS.

Maybe 10-14 if everything went right.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Hamdan deserves some shit for sure, every coach does, but how much shit would he be getting if the WR didn't drop 47 passes and Luciano didn't exist? I'm guessing not much because we likely would have won by double digits with 450+ yards and 30+ points. Those mistakes were that crucial every fucking time. Most godforsaken shit I've seen since the last time we played Cal. This was worse. Call me an apologist all you want but the players deserve most of the blame in my mind. Catch the ball, don't false start, and we'd all be rainbows and unicorns.

And before you say the coaches are responsible for the players, fuck you because you're probably right. PISS out my ASS.

That seems about right. Neither team was playing at a pace to make a 30 point margin anywhere near possible. Plus, we* kinda suck.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    Emoterman said:

I'm guessing not much because we likely would have won by double digits with 450+ yards and 30+ points.

Reading comprehension is HARD.
    AGREE.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    I don't know shit about sports gambling but if there any reason why Washington is -21? Or rather, who thee fuck would bet that?
  • Options

I don't know shit about sports gambling but if there any reason why Washington is -21? Or rather, who thee fuck would bet that?

Hawaii is bad.

Washington is good (not great).

Washington is at home.

Teams typically tend to play well after a big letdown. Big week of FOCUS, etc.
  • Options
    I'm not a bettor but I will be unhappy if UW doesn't cover that spread.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Say, 58-35?
  • Options

dnc said:

Say, 58-35?
    The defense is better than that.