Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington vs Oregon recruiting dick measuring contest

12346»

Comments

• Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    First of all fuck/bless his heart Cam Cleeland. I listened to his show on my drive to work for several years before calling it quits. Even tho having an unashamed doog on air down here was sweet, he is such a clown and said so many stupid things, I had to switch to my Too Short mix on bluetooth for the past year and a half.

Second... Picture this... Halloween 2012 (maybe 11?) Weed isn't legal yet. I'm in a Eugene apartment with a rare if not unknown substance at the time called dabs. Most attendees are scared by the torch and strange waxy substrate. Somebody goes next door and gets two quack football players who didn't travel that weekend, but can supposedly smoke tough. In walks Arik Armstead and O'Shay Dunmore. One went to the NFL and one got dismissed within the year.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

First of all fuck/bless his heart Cam Cleeland. I listened to his show on my drive to work for several years before calling it quits. Even tho having an unashamed doog on air down here was sweet, he is such a clown and said so many stupid things, I had to switch to my Too Short mix on bluetooth for the past year and a half.

Second... Picture this... Halloween 2012 (maybe 11?) Weed isn't legal yet. I'm in a Eugene apartment with a rare if not unknown substance at the time called dabs. Most attendees are scared by the torch and strange waxy substrate. Somebody goes next door and gets two quack football players who didn't travel that weekend, but can supposedly smoke tough. In walks Arik Armstead and O'Shay Dunmore. One went to the NFL and one got dismissed within the year.

CSB
    Sorry man I can't keep up with wit and hot takes and inside jokes. It's all I got. I'll just keep them to myself as I realize I'm not a natural story teller. I wish I could find the words to tell you gays about the choo choo train I experienced in Pullman, but alas I can't handle another CSB, which is on me and my fragile emotions. I'll stick to what I know going forward. Please forgive me.