Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New trend?

124»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2019

Holy fuck. My SJW professor is the must fucktarded person I have ever met. She says holding the door for a women is an oppressive act because you are signaling to them that they can’t do it themselves. Nevermind just being a nice and polite person you are a fucking oppressive white male cunt if you do that.

She said I was what is wrong with America today when I provided factual evidence to some of her SJW bullshit.

We had to write a paper on what oppression we face. I wrote a satirical paper on being straight white just to make fun of her stupid little excercise.

She’s a crazy horomonal man hating feminist. This is why modern day feminism is FS. It’s turned into a man hating positive body image culture.

Fuck me dead for signing up for classes late.

When was it anything else? #LongLivePeteSchaub88
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We need a pool for how long @backthepack is going to last at CSU - over/under is obviously 5

just not sure if that is days, weeks, or months
  • Options

Holy fuck. My SJW professor is the must fucktarded person I have ever met. She says holding the door for a women is an oppressive act because you are signaling to them that they can’t do it themselves. Nevermind just being a nice and polite person you are a fucking oppressive white male cunt if you do that.

She said I was what is wrong with America today when I provided factual evidence to some of her SJW bullshit.

We had to write a paper on what oppression we face. I wrote a satirical paper on being straight white just to make fun of her stupid little excercise.

She’s a crazy horomonal man hating feminist. This is why modern day feminism is FS. It’s turned into a man hating positive body image culture.

Fuck me dead for signing up for classes late.

If you’re going to lie you could at least get a little more creative than the standard conservative SJW feminist oppression obsessed professor. The laziest trope there is.
    The Resident Cuck just outed himself. Nice work.
  • Options

There’s so much garbage is this thread.

The reason you’re getting dirty looks from young women is because you’re fucking leering at them.

Holding the door open for a woman doesn’t make you a hero and women not wanting some creeper staring at her ass as she walks through the door doesn’t make her a cunt.

The infamous last refuge of a modern Democrat: When the facts go against you, fabricate new ones, as APAG does here. Classic.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    LebamDawg said:

on the internet (or keyboard if you prefer) I am young, 6 foot 1, and have a six pack gut, and a solid 180.

in my home I am not quite all that,
    but I do normally have a sixer in my ass

Yes I had to edit this

crispened
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    LebamDawg said:

We need a pool for how long @backthepack is going to last at CSU - over/under is obviously 5

5th year!

I’ve already lasted 1.25 semesters!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

LebamDawg said:

5th year!

Btp you're such a liar

While the cool kids are banging beaver you're holed up in the dorm room watching Seinfeld and getting straight A's

• Options

LebamDawg said:

5th year!

Btp you're such a liar

While the cool kids are banging beaver you're holed up in the dorm room watching Seinfeld and getting straight A's

True story I just got done getting laid for the FIRST time!!!!1!!!

• Options
    edited February 2019

LebamDawg said:

5th year!

Btp you're such a liar

The key really is to get good grades while a freshman/sophomore.

Then you can fuck around.

I had like a 4.08 after my freshman year and my roommate as a sophomore had a 2.9.

Of course you lose your scholarship if you dip below 3.25 or something for a year so every midterm was hell for him

Once I hit junior year it was like mathematically impossible for me to lose mine so no worries.

My last semester I only had one class that I showed up to maybe 6 times. Got my only C but who cares I already had been hired.
  • Options

LebamDawg said:

5th year!

Btp you're such a liar

I had like a 4.08 after my freshman year and my roommate as a sophomore had a 2.9.

Of course you lose your scholarship if you dip below 3.25 or something for a year so every midterm was hell for him

Once I hit junior year it was like mathematically impossible for me to lose mine so no worries.

My last semester I only had one class that I showed up to maybe 6 times. Got my only C but who cares I already had been hired.
    Yeah well I have a 2.6 currently.
  • Options

LebamDawg said:

5th year!

Btp you're such a liar

God dammit btp. Why do you take no one's advice here
  • Options
    edited February 2019

LebamDawg said:

5th year!

Btp you're such a liar

You should have told me in August, faggot!

Getting high every single night was not a good idea
  • Options

LebamDawg said:

5th year!

Btp you're such a liar

Did it really require some asshole on the internet to tell you to get good grades while the classes are a joke and then fuck around once there's no pressure?
  • Options

LebamDawg said:

5th year!

Btp you're such a liar

Did it really require some asshole on the internet to tell you to get good grades while the classes are a joke and then fuck around once there's no pressure?
    No. I just preferred getting high. I have all A’s after first midterms right now. I’ll be fine
  • Options

LebamDawg said:

5th year!

Btp you're such a liar

No. I just preferred getting high. I have all A’s after first midterms right now. I’ll be fine
    The move next year now that you know the classes with hot girls is to sign up for a couple of them every semester then drop it once you've found a study buddy and boned.
  • Options

LebamDawg said:

5th year!

Btp you're such a liar

The move next year now that you know the classes with hot girls is to sign up for a couple of them every semester then drop it once you've found a study buddy and boned.
    I’ve already done that. S/O marketing 210
  • Options

LebamDawg said:

5th year!

Btp you're such a liar

How'd you end up with a fucking long distance relationshjp?

I recommend checking your crotch right now to make sure your balls are still attached
  • Options

LebamDawg said:

5th year!

Btp you're such a liar

I recommend checking your crotch right now to make sure your balls are still attached
    She goes to Boulder. It’s not like I don’t fuck around lol...
  • Options

LebamDawg said:

5th year!

Btp you're such a liar

She goes to Boulder. It’s not like I don’t fuck around lol...
    Hey @Pitchfork51 & @backthepack: Stop fagging out this thread. It's already got full-blown Aids.