Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New trend?

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
I've been into the city a few times lately and held open some doors for women, like Mom queer Dad taught me to do. Older women are still fine with it. I've had some 20 somethings look at me like I just groped them. Like I am a neanderthal - which is probably true. Out in rural areas no issues. They still like being treated with respect. Anyone else notice a new trend toward hating any man who tries to be mildly respectful?

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

I've been into the city a few times lately and held open some doors for women, like Mom queer Dad taught me to do. Older women are still fine with it. I've had some 20 somethings look at me like I just groped them. Like I am a neanderthal - which is probably true. Out in rural areas no issues. They still like being treated with respect. Anyone else notice a new trend toward hating any man who tries to be mildly respectful?

When you give them the "I want to fuck you eyes", what do you expect?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2019
    I will continously update this thread with her bullshit for your entertainment.

Thank me for my service!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

When you give them the "I want to fuck you eyes", what do you expect?
    They never notice my eyes.

One in the pink, tongue in the stink.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,705
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Holy fuck. My SJW professor is the must fucktarded person I have ever met. She says holding the door for a women is an oppressive act because you are signaling to them that they can’t do it themselves. Nevermind just being a nice and polite person you are a fucking oppressive white male cunt if you do that.

She said I was what is wrong with America today when I provided factual evidence to some of her SJW bullshit.

We had to write a paper on what oppression we face. I wrote a satirical paper on being straight white just to make fun of her stupid little excercise.

She’s a crazy horomonal man hating feminist. This is why modern day feminism is FS. It’s turned into a man hating positive body image culture.

Fuck me dead for signing up for classes late.

Leftists suck! And white males are indeed discriminated against the most now. Been going on for some time.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Holy fuck. My SJW professor is the must fucktarded person I have ever met. She says holding the door for a women is an oppressive act because you are signaling to them that they can’t do it themselves. Nevermind just being a nice and polite person you are a fucking oppressive white male cunt if you do that.

She said I was what is wrong with America today when I provided factual evidence to some of her SJW bullshit.

We had to write a paper on what oppression we face. I wrote a satirical paper on being straight white just to make fun of her stupid little excercise.

She’s a crazy horomonal man hating feminist. This is why modern day feminism is FS. It’s turned into a man hating positive body image culture.

Leftists suck! And white males are indeed discriminated against the most now. Been going on for some time.
    We shall overcome.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Noticed it a couple years back when my former PM told me not to hold the door. (HODO)

I said my soon to be dead Mother would slap me silly if I didn't because she raised me better than that

From that time on she got the door for me

If I can change, you can change and we can all change

Red Green?
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937

If you’re going to lie you could at least get a little more creative than the standard conservative SJW feminist oppression obsessed professor. The laziest trope there is.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,538
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

well I really think the reason for this is the fact, the one instance I can recall at least, is she is married to me
  • Options
    She’s a women’s studies teacher teaching a mandatory class that’s literally about oppression.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    There’s so much garbage is this thread.

The reason you’re getting dirty looks from young women is because you’re fucking leering at them.

Holding the door open for a woman doesn’t make you a hero and women not wanting some creeper staring at her ass as she walks through the door doesn’t make her a cunt.
  • Options
    edited February 2019

There’s so much garbage is this thread.

The reason you’re getting dirty looks from young women is because you’re fucking leering at them.

Holding the door open for a woman doesn’t make you a hero and women not wanting some creeper staring at her ass as she walks through the door doesn’t make her a cunt.

No one fucking does that. You hold the door for the person behind you. If you don’t you are a fucking asshole.

Also how the fuck is that oppressive? Most normal people thinks it’s nice if you open the door for them. The ones who don’t are wack jobs.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

If you’re going to lie you could at least get a little more creative than the standard conservative SJW feminist oppression obsessed professor. The laziest trope there is.
    I experienced a couple of those in the early 90s.