Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New trend?

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2019
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

The young woman has to find you attractive or really really ugly for her not to be insulted for opening the door for her. The attractive guy in her mind is out of her league or assumes he's taken, so he isn't a threat. The ugly guy is way below her so it's just cute to her, and sympathizes with him and is also not a threat. But the random average joe is seen as hitting on her, and that's what gets that reaction.

Thanks for telling me I am a middle of the road creeper schlep. I think.
    Welcome to 90% of the this board...the other 10% fall in the ugly territory.
    I knew putting on 15 pounds since I started dating CLS was a bad idea. Plus my hairline is finally retreating. It's over. I might as well just get married and end it all.
    Freshmen 15!
    Guess what, there is also a mid-40s 15, and an after marriage 15. At this rate I'll be a nifty 250 in about 5 years.
    I hit 230 in my 50's. Then got all the way back to 165 for my move to California. Alas. creeping fat is with me always. Back to 195 since I stayed married and didn't run off after a 20 something
    I was a svelte 170 lbs at 5"10 when I retired from the Navy. When I met CLS 18 months ago I was a less svelte 180 thanks to beer and being lazy. Just over 190 now 18 months later, but most of it has been since I stopped doing blow. Really need to get back on drugs soon I think. For my health.
    I’m a thick 6”0 185 right now
    I feel like this is foreplay before our date.
    If you’re a power bottom then sure!
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

The young woman has to find you attractive or really really ugly for her not to be insulted for opening the door for her. The attractive guy in her mind is out of her league or assumes he's taken, so he isn't a threat. The ugly guy is way below her so it's just cute to her, and sympathizes with him and is also not a threat. But the random average joe is seen as hitting on her, and that's what gets that reaction.

I knew putting on 15 pounds since I started dating CLS was a bad idea. Plus my hairline is finally retreating. It's over. I might as well just get married and end it all.
    Freshmen 15!
    Guess what, there is also a mid-40s 15, and an after marriage 15. At this rate I'll be a nifty 250 in about 5 years.
    Don't be too hard on yourself. I tilt the scales at 255, I am 6'3" though...but still
  • Options

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Freshmen 15!
    Don't be too hard on yourself. I tilt the scales at 255, I am 6'3" though...but still
    Can you play BUCK though?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Freshmen 15!
    I hit 230 in my 50's. Then got all the way back to 165 for my move to California. Alas. creeping fat is with me always. Back to 195 since I stayed married and didn't run off after a 20 something
    I was a svelte 170 lbs at 5"10 when I retired from the Navy. When I met CLS 18 months ago I was a less svelte 180 thanks to beer and being lazy. Just over 190 now 18 months later, but most of it has been since I stopped doing blow. Really need to get back on drugs soon I think. For my health.
    I’m a thick 6”0 185 right now
    I feel like this is foreplay before our date.
    If you’re a power bottom then sure!
    Axe @dnc

RIP gaywad!
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

There’s so much garbage is this thread.

The reason you’re getting dirty looks from young women is because you’re fucking leering at them.

Holding the door open for a woman doesn’t make you a hero and women not wanting some creeper staring at her ass as she walks through the door doesn’t make her a cunt.

No one fucking does that. You hold the door for the person behind you. If you don’t you are a fucking asshole.

Also how the fuck is that oppressive? Most normal people thinks it’s nice if you open the door for them. The ones who don’t are wack jobs.
    I didn’t say it was oppressive, I disagree with your imaginary teacher.

You’re treading into nice guy waters. “Fuck you, I’m just being nice and polite and would never disrespect you by checking you out, cunt”.
    I don’t care enough to check out a female walking through a door. I’m in my own world most of the time lol.

Also she exists and she’s very real.
    Using the word female is a dead giveaway. It’s clear you have a problem with women.
  • Options
    edited February 2019

There’s so much garbage is this thread.

The reason you’re getting dirty looks from young women is because you’re fucking leering at them.

Holding the door open for a woman doesn’t make you a hero and women not wanting some creeper staring at her ass as she walks through the door doesn’t make her a cunt.

No one fucking does that. You hold the door for the person behind you. If you don’t you are a fucking asshole.

Also how the fuck is that oppressive? Most normal people thinks it’s nice if you open the door for them. The ones who don’t are wack jobs.
    I didn’t say it was oppressive, I disagree with your imaginary teacher.

You’re treading into nice guy waters. “Fuck you, I’m just being nice and polite and would never disrespect you by checking you out, cunt”.
    I don’t care enough to check out a female walking through a door. I’m in my own world most of the time lol.

Also she exists and she’s very real.
    Using the word female is a dead giveaway. It’s clear you have a problem with women.
    Ok!

That makes you sound old btw, hth.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Da fuq is this hawt male body talk?

photo F418EA3A-B8FD-47F9-B521-910F84F14C0A_zpsytky84h4.gif
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I gained about 10-12 this winter. Working that off now. Not too difficult.
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @Swaye if you haven't already, watch Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 9 Episode 1. Life imitates art to a fucking tee. Here's a taste

https://youtu.be/ZdcBvBsHKf4
  • Options
    Toxic masculinity lecture.

HereWeGo.gif
  • Options
    Blaming white males for everything.

Some bitch is crying because she was a cunt in HS and her math teacher told her she needed to wake up or she won’t graduate from college. It’s always the white males!
  • Options
    Everyone looking at me now for calling out the latina bitch for being a cunt.
  • Options
    This is why I hate people
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I like the quad shitpost.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    2001400ex said:

I like the quad shitpost.

Do you agree with toxic masculinity?

Of course you do, you beta cuck!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Socratic seminar you know what that means?

Oh yeah, a bunch of retards trying to bash conservatives! Opression! Racism!

Sounds a lot like this place hi Hondo! Hi @MariotaTheGawd! Hi @CirrhosisDawg!
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    White privilege
    Reeeeeeeeeeeee