Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Most hated or idiotic person in the Tug?

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex
    USMChawk said:

The spectrum I’m referencing are the talking points: abortion, SJW violations, voter fraud, etc. I’m aware he only covers the one side but somehow he views himself as centrist.

Around here the right dominates. There are lefty voices I call out as well. They just aren't present on this board because it's a DJ minion right wing circle jerk.

You can flag this but you know I'm right.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex
    USMChawk said:

The spectrum I’m referencing are the talking points: abortion, SJW violations, voter fraud, etc. I’m aware he only covers the one side but somehow he views himself as centrist.

He’s retarded
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fuck you and this shitty pole.
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

Around here the right dominates. There are lefty voices I call out as well. They just aren't present on this board because it's a DJ minion right wing circle jerk.

When I first started posting on here there was a whole lot of liberal circle jerk going on. Now there is some opposition.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    2001400ex
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

When I first started posting on here there was a whole lot of liberal circle jerk going on. Now there is some opposition.
    photo AF551EDE-8C08-4716-82F6-98E03405A27E_zpsx2xrslno.gif
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

I laffed again. This was even more funier.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    insinceredawg
    The Tug numerically has always been right/libertarian. There's been tims when the volume has been SJW (hai Sven).
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex

The Tug numerically has always been right/libertarian. There's been tims when the volume has been SJW (hai Sven).

I think it is roughly 2/3rds right to 1/3rds left, historically. I didn't build a spreadsheet or anything to figure it, but that seems about right. I will say it is much closer if you include the folsk who rarely post and just on rare occasions throw zingers out. The hardcore here every day types certainly skew right though.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

The right dominates only to the extent that the left rarely even takes the field and is content to bite ankles.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    RaceBannon
    How did you think it'd lean on a site full of fucking white males who mainly post here because you can say anything except calling for genocide?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    Swaye's Wigwam

If I were still a leftist I'd be embarrassed to post here.

I'm embarrassed to post here anyway

• Options
    RaceBannon
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I think it is roughly 2/3rds right to 1/3rds left, historically. I didn't build a spreadsheet or anything to figure it, but that seems about right. I will say it is much closer if you include the folsk who rarely post and just on rare occasions throw zingers out. The hardcore here every day types certainly skew right though.
    I believe there is a great, silent majority of moderate, center-right folks here at HH who steer clear of the TT shit show.
    To be fair, today excluded, I mostly steer clear of it. It amuses me to read it all, because I love AIDS, but I long ago realized that nobody ever changes their mind, so what's the point? It's fun to watch Hondo get bitch slapped, and I do learn some cool economics shit from some of our resident Econ dudes, but yeah, it's not like anyone is ever moving off their entrenched positions.
    Probably because no one really cares that much in real life so there is no point in moving from the position when you can just call other people a faggot. Way easier.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

How did you think it'd lean on a site full of fucking white males who mainly post here because you can say anything except calling for genocide?

We can't?
  • Options
    RaceBannon
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

This is a fine attempt to be fair. But I assume this back-of-the-envelope calculation would assume such things as that Race (the Bill Clinton, & at least one time Obama voting poster) is a conservative while yellow piss would be “left” despite voting for every gop candidate before trump in his lifetime.

It also assumes trump is conservative despite the fact that traditional modern conservative policy deplores tariffs, protectionism, isolationism and nativism.
    Yeah, you are correct. Mine is napkin math at best, based off traditional conservative/liberal stances and does not take voting into account at all. And, it doesn't split the baby on progressives and libertarians either. It also doesn't factor in right/left intensity (I am very right, but Sledog makes me look like an AOC fanboy) either. So yeah, total napkin math. Didn't we take a pole once of people predominate political leanings? If not, I should start one. Surely I couldn't end up second most hated in that one? Then again, all these racists sure do hate the red man. Fucking white devils.
    I think our hatred of the red folk unites us.