Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Most hated or idiotic person in the Tug?

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
edited February 2019 in Tug Tavern
Stupid pole I know. Fuck you anyway. Time to finally settle this. Who is the most reviled poster in here. Or, if you don't want to vote on hate, then who is the biggest idiot on here. Both classes count for the same vote. Biggest asshole, idiot or person you think sucks the most. I tried to pick a cross section of long time posters who tell people to fuck off the most, or get told to fuck off the most. There were lots to choose from, but these selections were mine based on nothing other than my general feeling of who gets into the most heated debates around here. There are some obvious newer candidates that were not selected because they are too new - I am looking at you @MariotaTheGawd , @HardlyClothed and @Blu82 . Better luck next time in a few years.

Anyway don't be a pussy and vote.

Most hated or idiotic person in the Tug? 50 votes

RaceBannon
2%
Pitchfork51 1 vote
SFGBob
18%
BennyBeaverCirrhosisDawgOZONEBaphometuziinsinceredawgHardlyClothedEdwin_Bambinojhfstyle24 9 votes
pawz
0%
Sledog
8%
HillsboroDuckallpurpleallgoldRedRocketMariotaTheGawd 4 votes
MikeDamone
0%
2001400ex
36%
RaceBannonSwayeSoutherndawgDawgtonaCuntWaffleHoustonHusky2001400exdfleasarktasticPurpleThrobberDoogleshaiepawzHuskyInAZhuskyhooliganbackthepackUSMChawkUW_Doog_Bot 18 votes
BennyBeaver
2%
DerekJohnson 1 vote
insinceredawg
2%
GrundleStiltzkin 1 vote
CirrhosisDawg
12%
Fire_Marshall_BillKaepskneeLebamDawgRoadTripTurdBomberBendintheriver 6 votes
Fuck you and this shitty pole.
20%
MikeDamonetopdawgncApostleofGriefAlexisSledogBearsWiinIce_HolmvikYellowSnowSFGbobHHusky 10 votes

Comments