Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Most hated or idiotic person in the Tug?

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex
    2001400ex said:

Sledog is your run of the mill had their mind melted by the conservative online ecosystem and doesn’t know any better.

Bob intentionally plays dumb and misinterprets basic arguments which is much more obnoxious and exhausting.

Pot calling the kettle black!
    ISAFNRC
    Hardy har har!
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,510
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

@insinceredawg you haven't gotten one vote. You need to up your game.

Just keep Insolent where he is.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex
    Swaye said:

@insinceredawg you haven't gotten one vote. You need to up your game.

That's embarrassing

Thanks bitchfork!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex
    Only leaves @paws, @MikeDamone and @FO, G with no votes.
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog
    Superior Court firearms expert who claims they would run in and stop a school shooting. TUFF closeted gay cowboys will get my vote everytim.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    Fuck you and this shitty pole.
    RedRocket said:

Superior Court firearms expert who claims they would run in and stop a school shooting. TUFF closeted gay cowboys will get my vote everytim.

We can help with your jealousy. I hear the church can cure dick sucking. let's get you signed up!
  • Options
    Sledog
    Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

We can help with your jealousy. I hear the church can cure dick sucking. let's get you signed up!
    Well you would know. It's a disease and I hope your recovery is going well. Spending weekends at the ranch with your leather chapped buddies probably doesn't make it any easier.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Lots of FUCK YOU AND THIS SHITTY POLE. Turns out I am nearly as hated as Hondo. Who knew?

Self chin because I wanted to feel better and I am a little bit really gay.
    I love you man. It's spirit horse who is behind all the negative feedback. You know why.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

This is the kind of post that gets you into these poles to begin with Lennie.
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

Everyone knows this answer, that said, I don't mind Hondo. He takes his punches at least. Bob is way more petulant even if I agree with him sometimes.

And he takes a lot of them, some of which are gratuitous and the whole thing has become a bit hackneyed. I am particularly unmoved by posters who never get their nose in the fight and only show up to pile on a hondo abortion thread. Not saying I don't do that elsewhere (hi @StrongArmCobra ); I do. But still.
    That’s because he shotguns his opinions all over the board and covers the political spectrum. I choose to respond to less than 20% of what he poasts and when I do, it’s because I have enough of an interest in the subject to weather the inevitable shit storm. I’ll often talk myself out of responding because I don’t have the time or energy to deal with his idiocy on that given day.
    Your post makes it seem like you think I was talking about you.

I was, but still.

All I have to say about that, is this: he's not, by a long shot, the only shoot-from-the-hip political hack in the Tug. @pawz 's infamous "#clockworkshill" applies to a lot of posters in the tug, but curiously only gets leveled at Hondo.

Just sayin'. Getting 150 buddies to chin one's shit doesn't make it any more cogent or thoughtful. The Tug is pretty stacked.

Frankly, I suspect a lot of today's Hondo is just shot-gun reaction to shot-gun reaction. The whole thing is a spectacle, and, a little boring from my vantage. It's 88.5% of the razon I take extended holiday from the Tug, and I'm not the only one.

And I wouldn't say he covers the political spectrum. He covers one side of it. I think that's what you meant.

Anywhoo ....
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    Fuck you and this shitty pole.

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Well Bif I like to lash out occasionally. Pent up old man rage. Use to a time when people got their ass kicked for being assholes.

All in fun.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Well Bif I like to lash out occasionally. Pent up old man rage. Use to a time when people got their ass kicked for being assholes.

All in fun.
    I laffed.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex
    The spectrum I’m referencing are the talking points: abortion, SJW violations, voter fraud, etc. I’m aware he only covers the one side but somehow he views himself as centrist.
  • Options
    Sledog
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

All in fun.
    That's what the 7-11 is for. It's a portal back in time to settle things the old fashioned way.