Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rome Odunze, 2020 4* WR, Las Vegas (Bishop Gorman), NV (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

So everybody went off on a Marvel tangent but nobody explained who the fuck that character is supposed to be.

CGI John Brolin
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Thanos is eventually resurrected,[21] and collects the Infinity Gems once again.[22] He uses the gems to create the Infinity Gauntlet, making himself omnipotent, and erases half the living things in the universe to prove his love to Death.[23] This act and several other acts are soon undone by Nebula and Adam Warlock.[24] Warlock reveals that Thanos has always allowed himself to be defeated because the Titan secretly knows he is not worthy of ultimate power. Thanos joins Warlock as part of the Infinity Watch and helps him to defeat first his evil[25] and then good[26] personas, and cure Thor of "warrior Madness".[27]

This is the stupidest shit I've ever read.

No wonder our society's heros are Donald Trump and Elon Musk.

That’s comic book Thanos, not movie Thanos
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2019

I like the idea of him and think he’s going to improve. I know the coaches really liked him and they did prioritize him after McMillan. Don’t love his junior highlight film tho.

Explain.

It’s literally just him being better than everyone else. How do you not love it? The testing matches up too.
    Doesn’t look as fast on film as his times and isn’t as fluid as I would like. I don’t think he’s stiff, but it’s not effortless either. I like him and think he will be good, potentially great. I could also see him being Kevin Smith where he is good, but it doesn’t all come together.
  • Options
    DefinitelyNotCokerDefinitelyNotCoker Member Posts: 64
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

I like the idea of him and think he’s going to improve. I know the coaches really liked him and they did prioritize him after McMillan. Don’t love his junior highlight film tho.

Explain.

It’s literally just him being better than everyone else. How do you not love it? The testing matches up too.
    Doesn’t look as fast on film as his times and isn’t as fluid as I would like. I don’t think he’s stiff, but it’s not effortless either. I like him and think he will be good, potentially great. I could also see him being Kevin Smith where he is good, but it doesn’t all come together.
    👀👀👀
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    2013 Kevin Smith was actually kinda good.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

Yeah, he was a pretty good player his senior year. He didn’t do much before that.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Gladstone said:

Yeah, he was a pretty good player his senior year. He didn’t do much before that.
    Played as true freshman. Got hurt. Got hurt again as sophomore.

Never got any bigger, stronger, or faster.

Never really developed but did make most of health and starting opportunity as a senior to put up some stats.

Despite never achieving full potential still made NFL roster for three years.

Sarked.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

Smith was about 1/4 the receiver prospect that Odunze is. He was a strong, fast athlete but didn't have Odunze's length, quickness, or hands.

I don't see what Roadie's seeing either. He's better than anyone he was playing against in the Hudl clips. I just would like to have seen some blocking cuts.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Smith was about 1/4 the receiver prospect that Odunze is. He was a strong, fast athlete but didn't have Odunze's length, quickness, or hands.

I don't see what Roadie's seeing either. He's better than anyone he was playing against in the Hudl clips. I just would like to have seen some blocking cuts.
    True, but he's big and quick and UW definitely emphasizes blocking at WR. He'll get it.

Unrelated but Smith was a really good blocker.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,452
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Someone explain what that means to me like I haven't seen a superhero movie since the first Iron Man.

dnc said:

Someone explain what that means to me like I haven't seen a superhero movie since the first Iron Man.

This is basically me except swap out Iron Man for Avengers.

Superhero movies are for suckers

Someone explain what that means to me like I haven't seen a superhero movie since the first Iron Man Batman Begins.

I can't wait for these shitty movies to fall out of favor.
    You all sound old and/or gay.