Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rome Odunze, 2020 4* WR, Las Vegas (Bishop Gorman), NV (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

i've been edging on this one for like a month

Aaaaaandddddd............ release

Again?!

Ok.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:
    Aaaaand it's back.

I guess Vanilla wasn't cooperating for a minute?
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Remember when we only had stacked talent at DB??? Now we got it at DB, DL, WR, OL, and QB I know we got Sam at RB but I feel like one more great year recruiting there and we would start stacking there. But fuck us at LB right now a little bit
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    God damn we have more stud WRs on or roster + this class than Slick Rick had here in his entire career.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,931
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dawgs206 said:

dawgs206 said:

NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

His hudl is insane.

Jalen and Rome are the same person

Disagree. Though Rome is a freak athlete, Jalen's route running is light years ahead of Rome's at this stage. But that's definitely something that can be coached up at the college level, especially with Rome's elite measurables
    Strong disagree. Rome’s doing it against the best kids in the country. Literally every play is a touchdown. They are the same level.

They are both fucking amazing. So elite.
    Just because he’s scoring doesn’t mean he knows how to run routes efficiently. He’s an absolute burner with the ball in his hands, rare open field speed. But at the same time he gets away with sloppy, rounded out routes on everything but screen passes. That’s fine in high school, but if he comes to UW then Jimmy Lake’s DBs are going to eat him up during his first few months of practice until he tunes up that route running.

Jalen McMillan, like Puka, is already a polished and elite route runner and would play a lot as a true freshman. Rome would need a year
    McMillian easily looks the most polished when watching his tape. He can do it all and do it all very well. Rome's junior tape is pretty impressive. He's also 6'2.5", 200 and runs a 4.55 with a 4.00 agility (which was the best at his Opening event) so I like the combination of a do it all player and one that has the potential. I'm fine with potentially waiting on Rome to develop (especially when paired with McMillan) when we have some promising young WR's already on the roster. There is a reason Rome has blown up recently.
    Bump... When everyone wanted Johnny, Rome was my #2.
    Ballz alt account?

They must be trying new meds with him. Haven’t seen him in what seems like ages. Lot less aids floating around.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Baphomet said:

God damn we have more stud WRs on or roster + this class than Slick Rick had here in his entire career.

Sark has this team destroyed on WR recruiting.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Baphomet said:

Donate.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Obligatory reminder that Dennis hated the Adams and Ikaka hires.

Please go sign up today for BDTW.com.

I actually signed up a week ago.