Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rome Odunze, 2020 4* WR, Las Vegas (Bishop Gorman), NV (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NEsnake12 said:

bigcc said:

dnc said:

bigcc said:

It took me a while to get why people dislike Ruth so much, but good lord she's the worst

BRB gonna hedge my bets like none other, never admit when I'm wrong, be an old ass bitch with a dyke haircut, a batshit insane fundamentalist Christian, a trump supporter (a negative insofar as none of these fucking kids are trump fans)

Oh and brb, going to represent the university while getting access to these kids, and leak information about your personal talks with them, that or just copying what you could learn from message boards, and charging people for it.

What a fucking grifter

She loved Obama too, weirdly.

She's just batshit crazy.
    Cult of personality, she's a muppet
    She's about a year away from becoming a hardcore infowars supporter
    Moar likely to join @RaceBannon in Antifa imo.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

bigcc said:

It took me a while to get why people dislike Ruth so much, but good lord she's the worst

BRB gonna hedge my bets like none other, never admit when I'm wrong, be an old ass bitch with a dyke haircut, a batshit insane fundamentalist Christian, a trump supporter (a negative insofar as none of these fucking kids are trump fans)

Oh and brb, going to represent the university while getting access to these kids, and leak information about your personal talks with them, that or just copying what you could learn from message boards, and charging people for it.

What a fucking grifter

I understand liking one or the other. Liking both makes you a fucking idiot.
  • Options

dnc said:

bigcc said:

What a fucking grifter

I understand liking one or the other. Liking both makes you a fucking idiot.
    She’s literally the only person i know of who loves both of them
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

bigcc said:

What a fucking grifter

All of these things are true. And they make the fact that she gets so much stuff directly from recruits and their parents all the more baffling.
    I doubt many of them think of Ruth of anything but a nice old woman. They don’t know she’s a lunatic. The parents trust her more than Kim or Eklund based off appearances and the voice on the phone.
  • Options

He was going to announce tonight and now he’s not. Why don’t you gets fucking get it? Things change all the time in recruiting. How is Roof or Ektard suppose to know this stuff? God you guys are so annoying.

It’s a roller coaster ride if you can’t handle the ups and downs then get the fuck off.

You sound like you care.
    Here I am. Rock you like a whooshicane.
    Too soon.

Side note- any one else seeing what I’m seeing. We got demolished by a cock and ballz.
    We?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,993
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

He was going to announce tonight and now he’s not. Why don’t you gets fucking get it? Things change all the time in recruiting. How is Roof or Ektard suppose to know this stuff? God you guys are so annoying.

It’s a roller coaster ride if you can’t handle the ups and downs then get the fuck off.

You sound like you care.
    Here I am. Rock you like a whooshicane.
    Too soon.

Side note- any one else seeing what I’m seeing. We got demolished by a cock and ballz.
    We?
    Correct.

It was a shit show here. National guard prior to and after the storm for months. I live way Souwf of tallatrashy very close to the water.

Now granted the further west you go the worse it gets and it’s still fucked and will be for a while BUT yes, we.
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,993
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He just committed. For realz this tim
  • Options
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

\

dhdawg said:

bigcc said:

What a fucking grifter

All of these things are true. And they make the fact that she gets so much stuff directly from recruits and their parents all the more baffling.
    I doubt many of them think of Ruth of anything but a nice old woman. They don’t know she’s a lunatic. The parents trust her more than Kim or Eklund based off appearances and the voice on the phone.
    Hopefully she doesn't have another Trump meltdown right before the 2021 early signing period similar to what her twitter account turned to during the last election. We (?) might be fucked.

At least she was giving out free .99 info to croots while going on her own tirades.

Jesus Roof. Take this to the fucking tug or shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Man we got a bishop Gorman kid