Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

MAGA hats banned @ Cali restaurant

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,671
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    The majority of maga hat wearer's I've seen are krusty old fucks that aren't doing shit to make America great again.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    jecornel said:

The majority of maga hat wearer's I've seen are krusty old fucks that aren't doing shit to make America great again.

You gotta find better bars to drink at.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Trump’s little girly hands couldn’t handle a .45 ACP let alone .44 Mag. HTH.
    You're a little too obsessed with Trump's hands, queer.
    Be nice @TurdBuffer . We haven’t built enough rapport for you to call me queer.
    Should've paused and put a question mark after "queer?" My bad.
    I tell you what @TurdBuffer - I’d love to hear your bonafides on .44 mag and .45 ACP shooting and other (non BRB, JO) arm/rist related feats of strength at which you excel. Until then, get fucked.
    Frank Zappa sucked.
    You couldn't hold my jock strap when it comes to musical taste or knowledge.

This is evolving into the weirdest slap fight I've seen on HH.

Buffer came at me w/o provocation. What am I supposed to do?

Without provocation? You committed a man foul and I carded you for it.

The small hands = small dick thing is giggly teenage girl humor worthy of The View. And besides that, it's old as fuck.

Leave the giggly girl humor to giggly girls and faggots like CD. You're better than that.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,562
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Blu82 said:

Cirro's family:image

jecornel said:

you probably staggered into a VFW hall. They already made it great.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Sledog said:

I tell you what @TurdBuffer - I’d love to hear your bonafides on .44 mag and .45 ACP shooting and other (non BRB, JO) arm/rist related feats of strength at which you excel. Until then, get fucked.
    Frank Zappa sucked.

The small hands = small dick thing is giggly teenage girl humor worthy of The View. And besides that, it's old as fuck.

Leave the giggly girl humor to giggly girls and faggots like CD. You're better than that.
    Man foul? Carded you for it?

Closets are for clothes TurdbufferFS.

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,671
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Blu82 said:

Cirro's family:image

jecornel said:

you probably staggered into a VFW hall. They already made it great.
    Make American great again! Somehow it lost between then and now. Raegen sure did a hell of job..lol
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Yella is right, you know.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,289
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

Thank you for your support during this trying, slap fight my former non revenue student atha-lete? paison.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Frank Zappa sucked.

JFC @TurdBuffer , read my original comment. @Sledog post a meme of a 1911 with called Trump 45. I made a crack about related to dainty hands and high recoil fire arms. The fuck does that have to do with the small hands / small dick cliche?

No man foul was committed and you need to pick up the flag.
    You know I can't read. Ableist!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,674
    jecornel said:

I've never seen one tbh
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

Thank you for your support during this trying, slap fight my former non revenue student atha-lete? paison.
    Hey, at least you stayed on schollie! I was demoted to a piss-ant walk on after 2 arm surgeries by my sophomore year. Old injuries from HS football...

Then I got suddenly seniored as a junior and milked my time in the training room, tried and (mostly) failed miserably to spread my seed with non-revenue Title 9 athletes....Ted Bundy style in a sling
    Dawgs finally made it to the series last season. I thought they might actually make a run when they got there.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

Hey, at least you stayed on schollie! I was demoted to a piss-ant walk on after 2 arm surgeries by my sophomore year. Old injuries from HS football...

Then I got suddenly seniored as a junior and milked my time in the training room, tried and (mostly) failed miserably to spread my seed with non-revenue Title 9 athletes....Ted Bundy style in a sling
    Schollie? What's that? For the first 100 years of Men's Row Boat at Worshington there were no schollies. Row boat is a funny creature. In the early 1900s we? opted to stay out of the NCAA and it's been that way ever since. So it's a Varsity Sport at Washington and treated the same way as any other sport at UW in the athletic department, but they didn't start having schollies until the early 2000's and on the Men's side (there's about 10- 16 of them) are all paid for out of a private endowment. The Row Boat mafia is rich a fuck- e.g., Blake Nordstrom, RIP.

Women's Row Boat, on the other hand, became an NCAA sport in 1997 and since then have had about 16 full rides paid for via general AD funds. It's the great Title IX equalizer.

I did spawn with a DI full ride in hoops so there's that in the genetic inheritance of our kids.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Frank Zappa sucked.

JFC @TurdBuffer , read my original comment. @Sledog post a meme of a 1911 with called Trump 45. I made a crack about related to dainty hands and high recoil fire arms. The fuck does that have to do with the small hands / small dick cliche?

No man foul was committed and you need to pick up the flag.
    You know I can't read. Ableist!
    OK! Slap fight armistice please.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,432
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Rowers sold the programs at football games until Babs took over and gave the franchise and money to her husband

Under reported scandal
  • Options

Rowers sold the programs at football games until Babs took over and gave the franchise and money to her husband

Under reported scandal

[Johnny Carson.I.did.not.know.that.gif]

Quite underreported. That sucks.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jim Heckman wrote about it in Sports Washington shortly after Babs stuck the knife in the football program

Of course, Heckman was involved in the actions that led to sanctions so he could be ignored
  • Options

Jim Heckman wrote about it in Sports Washington shortly after Babs stuck the knife in the football program

Of course, Heckman was involved in the actions that led to sanctions so he could be ignored

Robbing the poor. Screwing what amounted to a work study program for arguably the school's most storied sports franchise in the name of self-dealing. Can you imagine that happening today?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It had something to do with Husky Fever which was a local grocery store tie in deal that she gave to hubby who made it lucrative and had to include the programs

Or something