Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

MAGA hats banned @ Cali restaurant

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sledog said:

Trump’s little girly hands couldn’t handle a .45 ACP let alone .44 Mag. HTH.
    You're a little too obsessed with Trump's hands, queer.
    Be nice @TurdBuffer . We haven’t built enough rapport for you to call me queer.
    Should've paused and put a question mark after "queer?" My bad.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Trump’s hands are big enough for you?
    Never entered my mind. Maybe because I like women. Fag.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Sledog said:

So that’s why you commented about trump’s hand size?

And you have to emphasize that you like women?

Nothing unusual going on with TurdbufferFS.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,289
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2019

Sledog said:

I tell you what @TurdBuffer - I’d love to hear your bonafides on .44 mag and .45 ACP shooting and other (non BRB, JO) arm/rist related feats of strength at which you excel. Until then, get fucked.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,562
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

I tell you what @TurdBuffer - I’d love to hear your bonafides on .44 mag and .45 ACP shooting and other (non BRB, JO) arm/rist related feats of strength at which you excel. Until then, get fucked.
    But the meme is about Obingo being 44.

I've shot plenty of both. More 45 ACP by a huge margin. I like the .45 Colt for strolling the woods though. The .45 ACP is for strolling the jungle.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I've shot plenty of both. More 45 ACP by a huge margin. I like the .45 Colt for strolling the woods though. The .45 ACP is for strolling the jungle.
    Sure. I just took it one step further and referred to 44 Obama as .44 mag, which you know from having fired far, far more rounds than me has way more recoil than anything short of .454 or .500 S&W.
  • Options
    edited February 2019

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sure. I just took it one step further and referred to 44 Obama as .44 mag, which you know from having fired far, far more rounds than me has way more recoil than anything short of .454 or .500 S&W.
    Yeah .454 is obnoxious the 460 and 500 are stupid! I have a .454 lever gun and it is awesome!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Yeah .454 is obnoxious the 460 and 500 are stupid! I have a .454 lever gun and it is awesome!
    Yeah, it’s pretty crazy what you can get in lever gun these days in terms of the classic magnum hand gun rounds. I still lust for the .45-70 Govt. Marlin guide gun. Just in case grizzlies repopulate Seattle...
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Yeah, it’s pretty crazy what you can get in lever gun these days in terms of the classic magnum hand gun rounds. I still lust for the .45-70 Govt. Marlin guide gun. Just in case grizzlies repopulate Seattle...
    I have a Winchester 1886 Extra Lite from a reproduction run about 10 years ago. It was made in 45-70 but I had mine rechambered for 45-90. I just like different stuff everyone else doesn't have sometimes.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Frank Zappa sucked.
  • Options

Sledog said:

So that’s why you commented about trump’s hand size?

And you have to emphasize that you like women?

Nothing unusual going on with TurdbufferFS.
    Tell us more about fucking your fat ugly wife. Pathetic.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Frank Zappa sucked.
    You couldn't hold my jock strap when it comes to musical taste or knowledge.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,806
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

Frank Zappa sucked.

This is evolving into the weirdest retard slap fight I've seen on HH.

Fixed.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,281
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Frank Zappa sucked.

This is evolving into the weirdest slap fight I've seen on HH.

Buffer came at me w/o provocation. What am I supposed to do?

• Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,534
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Cirro's family:

• Options
    edited February 2019

Sledog said:

Frank Zappa sucked.

That's more of a Cirrho thing, anyway.

And IDGAF what anyone on these boreds likes or listens to. You are the uncontested World Champion of Music. Take a bow.
  • Options
    This thread had a decent start. Then you cunts squirted your estrogen all over it, and it went to shit. Nice work.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,536
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    A "diversity" of viewpoints is great except when someone wearing a hat may disagree with you and therefore must be banned.