Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

MAGA hats banned @ Cali restaurant

1235»

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Heckman is one of the greatest carnies ever.

I’d say the best, but now we have trump.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,289
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Rowers sold the programs at football games until Babs took over and gave the franchise and money to her husband

Under reported scandal

Yes, I remember stories of the guys a few years ahead of me selling programs. Basically all the cash went in the Varsity Boat Club party fund. The old Row Boat parties of the 80's in the shell house were legendary.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,432
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think he got paid at least twice for Dawgman

I would bet he made way more money than Kim and the guys have

He was in posters too when that was hot
  • Options

Rowers sold the programs at football games until Babs took over and gave the franchise and money to her husband

Under reported scandal

Yes, I remember stories of the guys a few years ahead of me selling programs. Basically all the cash went in the Varsity Boat Club party fund. The old Row Boat parties of the 80's in the shell house were legendary.

Then they would routinely show up drunk and belligerent on 17th Avenue. Violence, mayhem and chaos ensued. I remember when some frat boys set up a crew guy for a cheap shot beat down. Dude was beaten and bloody. The crew guys attempted a siege much like in Monty Python and the holy grail. Farts were sent in their general direction. Sorority dances became beatdowns and extractions of vengeance. Great memories!
  • Options

I think he got paid at least twice for Dawgman

I would bet he made way more money than Kim and the guys have

He was in posters too when that was hot
    Ever read “Stealing MySpace: the battle to control the most popular website in america” that came out in 2009? Heckman is a minor character in the narrative but it discusses all of his duplicity. Heckman and Dewolfe (MySpace) made millions through multiple cons that started in the UW Greek system in 1986-88.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,281
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

jecornel said:

The majority of maga hat wearer's I've seen are krusty old fucks that aren't doing shit to make America great again.

I've never seen one tbh

You need to show some self-discipline and move your eyes toward the top of the picture.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Under reported scandal

Then they would routinely show up drunk and belligerent on 17th Avenue. Violence, mayhem and chaos ensued. I remember when some frat boys set up a crew guy for a cheap shot beat down. Dude was beaten and bloody. The crew guys attempted a siege much like in Monty Python and the holy grail. Farts were sent in their general direction. Sorority dances became beatdowns and extractions of vengeance. Great memories!
    Yeah, the row boat guys of the 80's were pretty coked up and belligerent. Man for man they would have pounded any frat into the ground. Football is about the only group on campus that would kick the crap out of the crew.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

Yella is right, you know.

Thank you for your support during this trying, slap fight my former non revenue student atha-lete? paison.
    Hey, at least you stayed on schollie! I was demoted to a piss-ant walk on after 2 arm surgeries by my sophomore year. Old injuries from HS football...

Then I got suddenly seniored as a junior and milked my time in the training room, tried and (mostly) failed miserably to spread my seed with non-revenue Title 9 athletes....Ted Bundy style in a sling
    Schollie? What's that? For the first 100 years of Men's Row Boat at Worshington there were no schollies. Row boat is a funny creature. In the early 1900s we? opted to stay out of the NCAA and it's been that way ever since. So it's a Varsity Sport at Washington and treated the same way as any other sport at UW in the athletic department, but they didn't start having schollies until the early 2000's and on the Men's side (there's about 10- 16 of them) are all paid for out of a private endowment. The Row Boat mafia is rich a fuck- e.g., Blake Nordstrom, RIP.

Women's Row Boat, on the other hand, became an NCAA sport in 1997 and since then have had about 16 full rides paid for via general AD funds. It's the great Title IX equalizer.

I did spawn with a DI full ride in hoops so there's that in the genetic inheritance of our kids.
    Oh ok. I recall some of you guys had some slick perks the PWO pleebs did not...
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780

Sledog said:

Trump’s little girly hands couldn’t handle a .45 ACP let alone .44 Mag. HTH.
    You're a little too obsessed with Trump's hands, queer.
    Be nice @TurdBuffer . We haven’t built enough rapport for you to call me queer.
    Should've paused and put a question mark after "queer?" My bad.
    I tell you what @TurdBuffer - I’d love to hear your bonafides on .44 mag and .45 ACP shooting and other (non BRB, JO) arm/rist related feats of strength at which you excel. Until then, get fucked.
    Frank Zappa sucked.
    You couldn't hold my jock strap when it comes to musical taste or knowledge.

This is evolving into the weirdest slap fight I've seen on HH.

Buffer came at me w/o provocation. What am I supposed to do?

Without provocation? You committed a man foul and I carded you for it.

The small hands = small dick thing is giggly teenage girl humor worthy of The View. And besides that, it's old as fuck.

Leave the giggly girl humor to giggly girls and faggots like CD. You're better than that.
    JFC @TurdBuffer , read my original comment. @Sledog post a meme of a 1911 with called Trump 45. I made a crack about related to dainty hands and high recoil fire arms. The fuck does that have to do with the small hands / small dick cliche?

No man foul was committed and you need to pick up the flag.
    You know I can't read. Ableist!
    OK! Slap fight armistice please.
    It was child’s play.

Or maybe foreplay. #Faggy-Wink 🤭🤫
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,674

Under reported scandal

Yeah, the row boat guys of the 80's were pretty coked up and belligerent. Man for man they would have pounded any frat into the ground. Football is about the only group on campus that would kick the crap out of the crew.
    Everything I know about crew I learned from the movie how high.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Under reported scandal

Everything I know about crew I learned from the movie how high.

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Under reported scandal

You tall boys had the cash. Knutson boys were in the poors.