Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump caved lol

13»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958
    Baphomet said:

Wow, given how much right-wing-nuts like to make fun of Carter, this is really saying something.

She ranks Trump & Bush as the #1 and #2 biggest wimps.

Good stuff.
    There are things I'd like to do to with her that are illegal in every state except Louisiana. All of them involve hate.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter

Baphomet said:

Wow, given how much right-wing-nuts like to make fun of Carter, this is really saying something.

She ranks Trump & Bush as the #1 and #2 biggest wimps.

Good stuff.
    There are things I'd like to do to with her that are illegal in every state except Louisiana. All of them involve hate.
    In Loosianna, you could feed her to the gators down dere in dat bayou, son.

And den you step it right up and Laissez les bon temps rouler!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAbJdX3b8yI
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

Dud has to reach out to Nancy Pelosi now to gargle Trump's balls.

It's because she has them in her purse.

Not much of a street fighter move to cave in, slither away, and then rob funds from other departments to pay for it. That sounds more like something a worm would do.

This fucking guy.

Wait till next year!

It snowed this year
    I don't know what this means, but I'm going to upvote it anyway because it's probably clever.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Not much of a street fighter move to cave in, slither away, and then rob funds from other departments to pay for it. That sounds more like something a worm would do.

This fucking guy.

Wait till next year!

It snowed this year
    I don't know what this means, but I'm going to upvote it anyway because it's probably clever.
    Apple cup.
    Cuog.
    Excuses.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

This fucking guy.

Wait till next year!

It snowed this year
    Thing is, people on this board don't like it when someone disrupts the circle jerk. They sometimes want to be irrationally angry. They want to irrationally point fingers and blame. They want to parrot each other for each others approval and validation. We should be free thinkers. We should diverge from the group think. That's how religions and cults are created and survive for thousands of years. We need to keep it real man.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

dflea said:

This fucking guy.

Wait till next year!

It snowed this year
    Apple cup.
    Cuog.
    Excuses.
    I knew it! Clever as fuck!

Race Bannon has done it again!
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Is this a soft open? The real one is on the 15th?
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298

2001400ex said:

Um...He temporarily opened it until February 15th, which should help pay the Government workers and get some tax refunds processed. I don't know how a temporary opening is a victory for Libs. If anything the Libs scored a 2nd quarter touchdown with a second half to play. I say this because Trump could close it on the 15th of Feb, or, which is more likely, he'll use his executive power to build the wall anyway.

Who said it was a victory for libs? Ann Coulter said it herself. Trump caved and is a wimp.

HTH
    I read her comments. I just think people don't understand the difference between temporary and fully.

Is it anything like the difference between funding from Mexico vs funding from US taxpayers?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    1. Super Bowl will go on as scheduled.

2. Federal workers get back pay and some time to get contingency Uncle Wilber loans in 3 weeks
    edited January 2019
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

This fucking guy.

Wait till next year!

It snowed this year
    Apple cup.
    Cuog.
    Excuses.
    I knew it! Clever as fuck!

Race Bannon has done it again!
    Don't feel badly. Reading an @RaceBannon poast is like reading hieroglyphics. Which should surprise nobody here because Race was there!
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    Dude61 said:

SFGbob said:

I should add that if Trump does fully cave, then yeah it would and should be a Lib wet dream. Knowing Trump's ego, I think he would rather see the world burn than to fully cave on any issue, especially this one.

His only option is to use his emergency power. He might as well do it now because as soon as he does so some Hawaiian judge is going to issue and injunction against it. Might as well get it headed to the SC immediately.

Nothing has changed here. Trump is still waiting for congress to negotiate a deal, except the workers are getting paid. The dems don’t have any more excuses to not make a deal, if nothing is accomplished in 21 days we are right back to where we started. EO standing by. Trump still has the ability to reallocate wall funds at the stroke of a pen. The dems know that the wall will go up and they can’t stop it.

Trump could have dropped the EO last year, but he chose not to. Trump needs to tell a story. He has to prove to the media brainwashed sheep, that the dems have zero interest in border security. Then, and only then, can he drop the EO. BTW EOs regarding NAT SEC go straight to the Supreme Court.

This is a slow dissemination of reality.
    Trump could have had all of that money, and then some, appropriated if He would have put the Heat on his party to get it done 8 months ago.

Now the Dems don’t have to do shit because they know He won’t shut it down again. He can’t.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,246 Swaye's Wigwam
    If they don't do shit, Trump has the EO, the wall gets built and Dems continue to look and act like obstructionis