Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump caved lol

MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
:D tough day for all of you deplorables

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    US = Israel sniiiiiiiiifffff

LOLOLOLOLOL

So proud of that fucking baffoon. The leader we deserve.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Trumps surrender speech was pathetic
  • MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    "actually the wall is doing people a favor by keeping them from attempting a dangerous journey"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    This forum got awfully quiet after the press conference. Everyone but Doogie must be waiting for the Fox News spin before commenting.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Clearly Trump wanted to end the Roger stone conversation. Breaking news by Greta.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    They are busy. $5 billion is mucho dinero. It takes a lot of time and effort to help trump collect 94.9 billion pesos.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    I commented before

I said he'd be stupid to give you fucks anything

I was right
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Don’t be so sad. Trump will do a lot better negotiating nuclear disarmament with Kim jong un next month.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Um...He temporarily opened it until February 15th, which should help pay the Government workers and get some tax refunds processed. I don't know how a temporary opening is a victory for Libs. If anything the Libs scored a 2nd quarter touchdown with a second half to play. I say this because Trump could close it on the 15th of Feb, or, which is more likely, he'll use his executive power to build the wall anyway.
    edited January 2019

Um...He temporarily opened it until February 15th, which should help pay the Government workers and get some tax refunds processed. I don't know how a temporary opening is a victory for Libs. If anything the Libs scored a 2nd quarter touchdown with a second half to play. I say this because Trump could close it on the 15th of Feb, or, which is more likely, he'll use his executive power to build the wall anyway.

Who said it was a victory for libs? Ann Coulter said it herself. Trump caved and is a wimp.

HTH
    edited January 2019
    I should add that if Trump does fully cave, then yeah it would and should be a Lib wet dream. Knowing Trump's ego, I think he would rather see the world burn than to fully cave on any issue, especially this one.
    2001400ex said:

Who said it was a victory for libs? Ann Coulter said it herself. Trump caved and is a wimp.

HTH
    Who said? Can you read?

Trump caving is a victory and alienating his base is a victory and that's all it ever was about.

That's why it was so fucking stupid.

2001400ex said:

HTH
    Who said? Can you read?

Trump caving is a victory and alienating his base is a victory and that's all it ever was about.

No one here claimed victory. The article linked didn't claim victory. I don't see anyone holding a trophy.

I do see Race in a meltdown. And many conservatives crying and pissed. So there's that.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    Who said? Can you read?

No one here claimed victory. The article linked didn't claim victory. I don't see anyone holding a trophy.

I do see Race in a meltdown. And many conservatives crying and pissed. So there's that.
    You have to lie about this too? It must be pathological

Incredible

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    Who said? Can you read?

You have to lie about this too? It must be pathological

Incredible
    Cool. Where's the lie? Bob.
    edited January 2019
    2001400ex said:

HTH
    I read her comments. I just think people don't understand the difference between temporary and fully. Now, I would even say if it was opened into April, it would have some significance, but opening it all of three weeks?

Now, I will add, that any federal employee that thinks this thing is over could be in a world of hurt as they might be in the same position come Valentine's Day.

If Trump doesn't get the funding, he's just going to use his executive power to "try" and make it happen. I say try because you know damn well the Libs will hold it in the courts until the 2020 elections.