Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump caved lol

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Um...He temporarily opened it until February 15th, which should help pay the Government workers and get some tax refunds processed. I don't know how a temporary opening is a victory for Libs. If anything the Libs scored a 2nd quarter touchdown with a second half to play. I say this because Trump could close it on the 15th of Feb, or, which is more likely, he'll use his executive power to build the wall anyway.

Who said it was a victory for libs? Ann Coulter said it herself. Trump caved and is a wimp.

HTH
    Who said? Can you read?

Trump caving is a victory and alienating his base is a victory and that's all it ever was about.

That's why it was so fucking stupid.
    No one here claimed victory. The article linked didn't claim victory. I don't see anyone holding a trophy.

I do see Race in a meltdown. And many conservatives crying and pissed. So there's that.
    You have to lie about this too? It must be pathological

Incredible
    Cool. Where's the lie? Bob.
    Dumbfuck doesn't even know who is speaking with.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

2001400ex said:

Um...He temporarily opened it until February 15th, which should help pay the Government workers and get some tax refunds processed. I don't know how a temporary opening is a victory for Libs. If anything the Libs scored a 2nd quarter touchdown with a second half to play. I say this because Trump could close it on the 15th of Feb, or, which is more likely, he'll use his executive power to build the wall anyway.

Who said it was a victory for libs? Ann Coulter said it herself. Trump caved and is a wimp.

HTH
    I read her comments. I just think people don't understand the difference between temporary and fully. Now, I would even say if it was opened into April, it would have some significance, but opening it all of three weeks?

Now, I will add, that any federal employee that thinks this thing is over could be in a world of hurt as they might be in the same position come Valentine's Day.
    Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

3 week partial CR... plenty of time for each side to step on their dicks.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943

I should add that if Trump does fully cave, then yeah it would and should be a Lib wet dream. Knowing Trump's ego, I think he would rather see the world burn than to fully cave on any issue, especially this one.

His only option is to use his emergency power. He might as well do it now because as soon as he does so some Hawaiian judge is going to issue and injunction against it. Might as well get it headed to the SC immediately.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    Who said? Can you read?

Trump caving is a victory and alienating his base is a victory and that's all it ever was about.

No one here claimed victory. The article linked didn't claim victory. I don't see anyone holding a trophy.

I do see Race in a meltdown. And many conservatives crying and pissed. So there's that.

Incredible
    Whooooo to fucking shhhhhhhh.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    Who said? Can you read?

Incredible
    Wwoooosssshhhhh.

El oh El. When I typed Bob. I knew you were going to respond like that. Cause your brain can't perceive sarcasm.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Yeah but who is celebrating?

When there is a hashtag for TrumpCaved its not celebrating

Hondo can't go 5 minutes with out lying. Pretty sad

Yeah but who is celebrating?

When there is a hashtag for TrumpCaved its not celebrating

Hondo can't go 5 minutes with out lying. Pretty sad
    Pressing.

Lying

A hashtag is the new trophy.

Robert Kraft is giving out hashtags this year rather than rings.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958
    Isn't it only 3wks? Don't Laff too hard. Donnie hates to be laffed at. That fucker will double down if you? all take a long victory lap.

LIPO or something.
    2001400ex said:

Lying

A hashtag is the new trophy.

Robert Kraft is giving out hashtags this year rather than rings.
    More lies

Sad
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,246 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019
    SFGbob said:

I should add that if Trump does fully cave, then yeah it would and should be a Lib wet dream. Knowing Trump's ego, I think he would rather see the world burn than to fully cave on any issue, especially this one.

His only option is to use his emergency power. He might as well do it now because as soon as he does so some Hawaiian judge is going to issue and injunction against it. Might as well get it headed to the SC immediately.

Nothing has changed here. Trump is still waiting for congress to negotiate a deal, except the workers are getting paid. The dems don’t have any more excuses to not make a deal, if nothing is accomplished in 21 days we are right back to where we started. EO standing by. Trump still has the ability to reallocate wall funds at the stroke of a pen. The dems know that the wall will go up and they can’t stop it.

Trump could have dropped the EO last year, but he chose not to. Trump needs to tell a story. He has to prove to the media brainwashed sheep, that the dems have zero interest in border security. Then, and only then, can he drop the EO. BTW EOs regarding NAT SEC go straight to the Supreme Court.

This is a slow dissemination of reality.
    I disagree that nothing has changed. Trump has blinked twice now. Why would the dems expect anything different in three weeks?

Do the EO today then
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Dud has to reach out to Nancy Pelosi now to gargle Trump's balls.

It's because she has them in her purse.

Not much of a street fighter move to cave in, slither away, and then rob funds from other departments to pay for it. That sounds more like something a worm would do.

This fucking guy.
    dflea said:

Dud has to reach out to Nancy Pelosi now to gargle Trump's balls.

It's because she has them in her purse.

Not much of a street fighter move to cave in, slither away, and then rob funds from other departments to pay for it. That sounds more like something a worm would do.

This fucking guy.

Wait till next year!

It snowed this year
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958
    Dude61 said:

SFGbob said:

Nothing has changed here. Trump is still waiting for congress to negotiate a deal, except the workers are getting paid. The dems don’t have any more excuses to not make a deal, if nothing is accomplished in 21 days we are right back to where we started. EO standing by. Trump still has the ability to reallocate wall funds at the stroke of a pen. The dems know that the wall will go up and they can’t stop it.

Trump could have dropped the EO last year, but he chose not to. Trump needs to tell a story. He has to prove to the media brainwashed sheep, that the dems have zero interest in border security. Then, and only then, can he drop the EO. BTW EOs regarding NAT SEC go straight to the Supreme Court.

This is a slow dissemination of reality.
    creepy was right.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    Only good until the 15th. Dems will still be their commie selves and the government will shut down again. Since the dem party went full commie they will not give Trump anything. They'll be seen as the idiots they are just as they were in this instance.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Seems to me like it’s still ongoing. 20 days to comprise and figure it out or close it again, or perhaps an emergency will be declared. Do I have this right? I haven’t really followed.

I still want to know what walls and physical border security were had bipartisan and presidential support for 25 + years until recently. Anyone?

Seems to me like it’s still ongoing. 20 days to comprise and figure it out or close it again, or perhaps an emergency will be declared. Do I have this right? I haven’t really followed.

I still want to know what walls and physical border security were had bipartisan and presidential support for 25 + years until recently. Anyone?

Use your head Damone
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    Wow, given how much right-wing-nuts like to make fun of Carter, this is really saying something.

She ranks Trump & Bush as the #1 and #2 biggest wimps.

Good stuff.