Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

something about the apple not falling far from the tree...

BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Frederick Trump (born Friedrich Trumpf; 14 March 1869 – 30 May 1918) was a German–American businessman and the patriarch of the Trump family. Born in Kallstadt, in the Kingdom of Bavaria (now in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany), he emigrated to the United States at the age of 16 and started working as a barber. Several years later, in 1891, he moved to the Northwest. He made his fortune by operating restaurants and boarding houses (brothels) in Seattle and the mining town Monte Cristo, and brothels in the Klondike Gold Rush. He later returned to Kallstadt and married. Bavarian authorities accused him of emigrating when he was young to avoid fulfilling his military service, so he lost his Bavarian citizenship; he and his family returned to the United States.

He worked as a barber and hotel manager, and began to acquire real estate in Queens. He was the father of Fred and John G. Trump, and grandfather of Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States.

Interesting history of the Trump family in the Northwest, specifically Seattle and Monte Cristo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump
Tagged:

Comments

• Options

Where did General Obama and General Clinton serve?

Did you vote for both Bushies and McCain?

That's what I thought

Tell me Race, did Obama and Clinton shirk their military duties? Is there evidence of this?

Because there's evidence that CheetoMan and his Great-grandpappy did in fact dodge military duty.

• Options
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

That's what I thought

Tell me Race, did Obama and Clinton shirk their military duties? Is there evidence of this?

Because there's evidence that CheetoMan and his Great-grandpappy did in fact dodge military duty.

Sweet Geezus what a dumbfuck.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Did Clinton shirk his military duties? And this Kunt is trying to give me shit?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    The Trumptardian panic and meltdown in the last hour is a wonderful sight to behold.
  • Options
    YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 539

YouKnowIt said:

@IrishDawg22 is that you?
    I got @IrishDawg22 dialed in...
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    YouKnowIt said:

I'D HIT IT!!!!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

That's what I thought

Is this serious?
    Anyone seriously doubt that if Obama would have been draft eligible in 1968 that he wouldn't have found a way out of going? Obama had no military duties and he ran against a former POW and Military vet and we both know who you voted for.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

That's what I thought

Is this serious?
    Honest question, sounds like you already know the answer? But really doesn't have anything to do with my OP (Trump).

Just another attempt to obfuscate. You go ahead and ass fuck that strawman.*

Donald Trump (bone spurs at the age of 22, diagnosed by a Dr. renting from Fred Trump) and his great grand-pappy who had his German citizenship revoked because he had left the country to miss his military duty.

*A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent.

*Hi @SFGbob
    hugs and kisses lil guy.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    SFGbob said:

That's what I thought

Is this serious?
    Anyone seriously doubt that if Obama would have been draft eligible in 1968 that he wouldn't have found a way out of going? Obama had no military duties and he ran against a former POW and Military vet and we both know who you voted for.
    So Obama did not dodge the draft, or in any other way, shape, or form, shirk his military duties. Right little guy?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

That's what I thought

Is this serious?
    So Obama did not dodge the draft, or in any other way, shape, or form, shirk his military duties. Right little guy?
    You got me there Kunt. Obama didn't dodge something that didn't exist. Are all of you liberals here fucking morons? I know some smart liberals, not all liberals are dumbfucks but nearly everyone of the ones that post here sure fucking are.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Btw, notice how the fucking Kunt does nothing to address his whopper about Clinton. And this fucking Kunt is trying to give me shit because I omitted the word Unionized.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

Btw, notice how the fucking Kunt does nothing to address his whopper about Clinton. And this fucking Kunt is trying to give me shit because I omitted the word Unionized.

I notice you tongueing doogie’s asshole. Work the balls GayBob! That’s what I notice. You sick old fuck. What is it? 65 years old? 67!?!?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Clinton dodged the draft

Bennyfuckingstupid
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Clinton ran against a WW2 hero
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    SFGbob said:

That's what I thought

Is this serious?
    Theoretical yellow belly = Actual yellow belly POTW