Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

something about the apple not falling far from the tree...

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    USMChawk said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

Where did General Obama and General Clinton serve?

Did you vote for both Bushies and McCain?

That's what I thought

Tell me Race, did Obama and Clinton shirk their military duties? Is there evidence of this?

Because there's evidence that CheetoMan and his Great-grandpappy did in fact dodge military duty.

Is this serious?
    Anyone seriously doubt that if Obama would have been draft eligible in 1968 that he wouldn't have found a way out of going? Obama had no military duties and he ran against a former POW and Military vet and we both know who you voted for.
    Theoretical yellow belly = Actual yellow belly POTW
    Exactly. The fucking blow on not knowing Bubba dodged is fs; but to guess about what Obama might have done and dress it up as effectively factual is also fs. No fucking body knows what he would have done had he grown up in an era where the draft was a thing and was of age and drafted. Lots of people who vote democrat served in Vietnam. Just because he has an IQ doesn't mean he's a coward.

So after all this, we know that bone spurs and bubba were dodgers. And no matter how much you like Trump, this should not surprise anyone and so in a way it's no big deal. With Clinton it's a bit more scandalous because he built his life on public service. To me, it's more embarrassing for bubba than for bone spurs. Maybe except for Trump's incredibly stupid and ill-advised comment about preferring war heroes who don't get caught. From a guy who wouldn't fight a midget to save his wife's life.

All this stands in such sharp contrast to the President who just died. A fucking stud who enlisted the very moment he turned at 18 while at fucking Andover. A man who easily could have avoided service with connections and gone to Wall Street to continue his Greenwich lifestyle. But enlisted and flew planes on real missions why still growing hair on his balls. That generation is lost forever.
    Is it really that hard to make an educated prediction on what Obama would have done if he had been older and subject to the draft?

Marxist father, Commie Mother, Red sympathizing grandfather and grandmother, and a personal mentor who was a Marxist that had been under the observation of the FBI. Couple this with the fact that Obama was headed to college and it's not much of stretch to predict he was never going to get drafted to fight.

To claim we have no idea what Obama would have done is to ignore everything about his upbringing and influences.

Yes it's that hard. But I'm not in the business of guessing what a guy who is almost 60 would have done at the beginning of his life based on his family's politics and his educational aspirations.

I suspect if we were playing this game with someone on the right you'd be flying off with the Kunt logic crap right about now. And save it. I'm not going to Hondo dance with you for three fucking days over what Obama would have done if his aunt had balls. Because IHDGAF.
    Dude

It isn't that hard. Obama and I are pretty much the same generation. The military was a pariah until Gulf War 1. You had to be there. The guys that did serve got shit on. The war effected a generation.

Reagan had to schedule FCS Grenada to get the fans to start coming back.

Plenty of people are assigning motives to Trump with no evidence. Whats the difference. Damone is right, most people would have done what it takes to not go

Its stupid anyway. We don't elect presidents based on service in the military. They are free to tout it when they run and voters are free to ignore it. Its only GOP presidents that get this shit anyway which was the point that dumb Benny keeps missing.

If we elected based on service Carter and Bush would have got second terms and Reagan and Clinton would never have got elected. And that would have been a shame

McCain would have beat Obama

Use your head read for comprehension you don't get it thats not what I said blah blah blah
    Correct. And the whole “thank you for your service” horsehit that we have today is directly related to, and is an overcompensation for the shitting on of the Vietnam era military members.
    Yup. I served from 1983-2013, and the ‘thank yous’ started after Desert Storm, and it was due to the way they treated the returning Vietnam vets. I don’t judge anyone for evading Vietnam. It was a shitty war, in a shitty place, with a shitty draft, a shitty game plan, the same shitty politicians we have today, and a shitty homecoming. They only thing I’m envious about is the Saigon whorehouses; the Middle East is devoid of such luxuries.
    So it was Ferris Bueller's Day Off for you?
  • Options

USMChawk said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

That's what I thought

Tell me Race, did Obama and Clinton shirk their military duties? Is there evidence of this?

Because there's evidence that CheetoMan and his Great-grandpappy did in fact dodge military duty.

Is this serious?
    Anyone seriously doubt that if Obama would have been draft eligible in 1968 that he wouldn't have found a way out of going? Obama had no military duties and he ran against a former POW and Military vet and we both know who you voted for.
    Exactly. The fucking blow on not knowing Bubba dodged is fs; but to guess about what Obama might have done and dress it up as effectively factual is also fs. No fucking body knows what he would have done had he grown up in an era where the draft was a thing and was of age and drafted. Lots of people who vote democrat served in Vietnam. Just because he has an IQ doesn't mean he's a coward.

So after all this, we know that bone spurs and bubba were dodgers. And no matter how much you like Trump, this should not surprise anyone and so in a way it's no big deal. With Clinton it's a bit more scandalous because he built his life on public service. To me, it's more embarrassing for bubba than for bone spurs. Maybe except for Trump's incredibly stupid and ill-advised comment about preferring war heroes who don't get caught. From a guy who wouldn't fight a midget to save his wife's life.

All this stands in such sharp contrast to the President who just died. A fucking stud who enlisted the very moment he turned at 18 while at fucking Andover. A man who easily could have avoided service with connections and gone to Wall Street to continue his Greenwich lifestyle. But enlisted and flew planes on real missions why still growing hair on his balls. That generation is lost forever.
    Is it really that hard to make an educated prediction on what Obama would have done if he had been older and subject to the draft?

Marxist father, Commie Mother, Red sympathizing grandfather and grandmother, and a personal mentor who was a Marxist that had been under the observation of the FBI. Couple this with the fact that Obama was headed to college and it's not much of stretch to predict he was never going to get drafted to fight.

To claim we have no idea what Obama would have done is to ignore everything about his upbringing and influences.

Yes it's that hard. But I'm not in the business of guessing what a guy who is almost 60 would have done at the beginning of his life based on his family's politics and his educational aspirations.

I suspect if we were playing this game with someone on the right you'd be flying off with the Kunt logic crap right about now. And save it. I'm not going to Hondo dance with you for three fucking days over what Obama would have done if his aunt had balls. Because IHDGAF.
    Dude

It isn't that hard. Obama and I are pretty much the same generation. The military was a pariah until Gulf War 1. You had to be there. The guys that did serve got shit on. The war effected a generation.

Plenty of people are assigning motives to Trump with no evidence. Whats the difference. Damone is right, most people would have done what it takes to not go

Its stupid anyway. We don't elect presidents based on service in the military. They are free to tout it when they run and voters are free to ignore it. Its only GOP presidents that get this shit anyway which was the point that dumb Benny keeps missing.

If we elected based on service Carter and Bush would have got second terms and Reagan and Clinton would never have got elected. And that would have been a shame

Use your head read for comprehension you don't get it thats not what I said blah blah blah
    Correct. And the whole “thank you for your service” horsehit that we have today is directly related to, and is an overcompensation for the shitting on of the Vietnam era military members.
    Yup. I served from 1983-2013, and the ‘thank yous’ started after Desert Storm, and it was due to the way they treated the returning Vietnam vets. I don’t judge anyone for evading Vietnam. It was a shitty war, in a shitty place, with a shitty draft, a shitty game plan, the same shitty politicians we have today, and a shitty homecoming. They only thing I’m envious about is the Saigon whorehouses; the Middle East is devoid of such luxuries.
    Scratch that: Ground Hog's Day. Fuck me.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019

USMChawk said:

SFGbob said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

That's what I thought

Is this serious?

Dude

Scratch that: Ground Hog's Day. Fuck me.
    I’m older than some, here, but I’m not Race.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sweet Geezus you're a wordy blowhard.

Obama has something to do with this because someone here was blowing him for his bravery in fulfilling his military obligations.

Comparing Trump to Obama is comparing apples to dogshit. Obama never faced the draft.

And yes, given Obama's back ground and actions at ever point in his adult life prior to becoming President it's a fairly easy call to say he never would have entered the draft.

I await your next 2,000 word raft of bullshit.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Obama has something to do with this because someone here was blowing him for his bravery in fulfilling his military obligations.

Comparing Trump to Obama is comparing apples to dogshit. Obama never faced the draft.

And yes, given Obama's back ground and actions at ever point in his adult life prior to becoming President it's a fairly easy call to say he never would have entered the draft.

Wordy? Stopped reading there. Fucker if you got paid 1/1000th of a cent for all that shit you spooge out of your twat just on this forum alone, you'd make pre-divorce Besos look poor.

Look man, let's bury the hatchet. Because in a way, I respect what you're trying to do here (other than your odd focus on thin, middle-aged-but-still-young-looking, Ivy League-educated black men who used to be president). People on this board don't like it when someone disrupts the circle jerk. They sometimes want to be irrationally angry. They want to irrationally point fingers and blame. They want to parrot each other for each others approval and validation. But you're a free thinker. You diverge from the group think. You know that's how religions and cults are created and survive for thousands of years. So, keep keepin' it real man. For real.

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

IDGAF about draft dodgers. I just don't like it when they talk shit on people who did serve.

I still hate Jane Fonda though. Aid and comfort to the enemy during time of war. Bitch.

I'm glad you said that. I feel the same, but I prefer to hear it from someone who DID serve.
    SFGbob said:

Nobody was blowing him. It was said that he didn't dodge the draft, and he didn't, you dumb motherfucker. He might have, but he didn't. Time to shut your cunt.

Quit being such a Hondo, faggot.

• Options
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

IDGAF about draft dodgers. I just don't like it when they talk shit on people who did serve.

I still hate Jane Fonda though. Aid and comfort to the enemy during time of war. Bitch.

I'm glad you said that. I feel the same, but I prefer to hear it from someone who DID serve.
    SFGbob said:

Nobody was blowing him. It was said that he didn't dodge the draft, and he didn't, you dumb motherfucker. He might have, but he didn't. Time to shut your cunt.

Exactly. The Kunt can't read.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2019

That's what I thought

The comparison was being made between Trump who dodged the draft and Obama and Clinton who were said to have not "shirked" their military duties. Benny the dipshit forgot about Clinton dodging the draft and Obama never had any "military duties" to shirk.

So what are you Kunts going with, liars or dumbfucks? Contrasting Trump's behavior to a situation Obama never even fucking faced and claiming that was somehow a fulfillment of his "military duties" is straight up two handed blow job of Obama.

I read just fine Kunt.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2019
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

What's that? I can't understand you with that dick in your mouth.

You must be fulfilling your lying stupid Kunt duties right now.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

That's what I thought

The comparison was being made between Trump who dodged the draft and Obama and Clinton who were said to have not "shirked" their military duties. Benny the dipshit forgot about Clinton dodging the draft and Obama never had any "military duties" to shirk.

So what are you Kunts going with, liars or dumbfucks? Contrasting Trump's behavior to a situation Obama never even fucking faced and claiming that was somehow a fulfillment of his "military duties" is straight up two handed blow job of Obama.

I read just fine Kunt.

Kunt can't think either.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Who can forget when Obama didn't shirk his duty and bravely rushed in to the burning buildings on 9/11

Did Obama ever face any kind of "military duty?" Yes or no?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Who can forget when Obama didn't shirk his duty and bravely rushed in to the burning buildings on 9/11

Kunt keeps writing words to save face.

Kunt can't read

GDIAFF Kunt.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2019

SFGbob said:

Kunt can't read

GDIAFF Kunt.
    Kunt dodges questions like a Kunt.

Was the question too tough for you Coug? Can I brag about never shirking my military duty when being the same age as Obama, I never faced any obligation for military duty?

Should I be praised on account of the fact that unlike Trump and Clinton, I never "shirked" my military duty?

Don't hurt yourself dodging the questions Kunt.
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Wasn't he still teaching Islam in Africa for the UN that year? Before he even became a US citizen and obtained his fake birther certificate?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kunt can't read

GDIAFF Kunt.

Was the question too tough for you Coug? Can I brag about never shirking my military duty when being the same age as Obama, I never faced any obligation for military duty?

Should I be praised on account of the fact that unlike Trump and Clinton, I never "shirked" my military duty?

Bob destroys another keyboard in an argument with himself.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kunt can't read

GDIAFF Kunt.

Hondo once again tongues Coug’s ass.

Tell me more about how we fought the Iraq war in name of Christianity dumbfuck.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kunt can't read

GDIAFF Kunt.

Hondo once again tongues Coug’s ass.

Tell me more about how we fought the Iraq war in name of Christianity dumbfuck.

Step out of the little shell of a world you live in. You seriously can't even comprehend my point.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah, you’re just too fucking deep for me to understand Hondo
  • Options
    uzi said:

SFGbob said:

Wasn't he still teaching Islam in Africa for the UN that year? Before he even became a US citizen and obtained his fake birther certificate?
    Kunt still thinks badly. Badly.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,834
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Wood still hate fuck, though. Pretty well put together for an old broad.

Agree otherwise.