Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just checked the traffic numbers for HH

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    You should promote @swaye to Director of Sponsorship and give him One job.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @swaye is working on getting Rolex as an advertiser.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Domicillo said:

@DerekJohnson can we get some transparency up in this bish? I gotta make my monthly #klout post.

Through Feb 15, we have had almost 979,000 page views for the month. We will obliterate the previous Feb record, set last year.

if I had been the screenwriter, that movie would have been so much better. (I say modestly)
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited February 2019
    Swaye said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Domicillo said:

@DerekJohnson can we get some transparency up in this bish? I gotta make my monthly #klout post.

Through Feb 15, we have had almost 979,000 page views for the month. We will obliterate the previous Feb record, set last year.
    Trashy ass Enumclaw Truck Stop paying dividends already. I'll take my thank yous offline in the form of malt liquor.
    When I was in high school, we drove over to Olympia to find someone to buy us some beer. At the time, we were drinking Schlitz malt liquor - must have been the low quality of the Shelton public school system or something.

We drove around yelling at people until we found a guy, and we dropped him off at the Safeway downtown and he went inside to score us our case of the Bull. About 5 minutes later, he came back out the doors and yells at the top of his lungs "They ain't got no Schlitz!" We all freaked out because everyone in the lot was looking our direction and we're a car load of highschoolers - clearly not of drinking age.

We motioned dude to come back to the car, and we blazed out of there - and told him yelling about buying us beer might not be the best idea. We went up to Ralph's Thriftway, scored the Schlitz malt liquor, and dropped dude off out at the Evergreen Ballroom. What happened after that is kinda blurry. I now think how many times I would have been busted if there were cell phones and social media back then. Today's kids got it rough in that respect. Lying to your dads without getting caught was easy back then. I know - cool story, bro. Swaye's mention of malt liquor brought us here.

Next time I'll tell you about when we picked up a couple Koreans to buy us beer and we wound up on a log ship down at the Port of Olympia.

Nice work on the views, Derek. Maybe a little story time here and there will bump up the numbers a bit more.

Cool story bro. For real.
    In high school my best friend had this older dude he knew kind of who would buy us shit at like any time we wanted.

Of course my friend didn't actually know tis guy's name. He was in his phone book as "shit man"

Like he would get us shit. Fucking weird. Never figured out that guys angle. 5 bucks or so wasn't worth it.

But you know, don't look a gift horse in the mouth and all that.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2019
    Swaye said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Domicillo said:

Trashy ass Enumclaw Truck Stop paying dividends already. I'll take my thank yous offline in the form of malt liquor.
    When I was in high school, we drove over to Olympia to find someone to buy us some beer. At the time, we were drinking Schlitz malt liquor - must have been the low quality of the Shelton public school system or something.

We drove around yelling at people until we found a guy, and we dropped him off at the Safeway downtown and he went inside to score us our case of the Bull. About 5 minutes later, he came back out the doors and yells at the top of his lungs "They ain't got no Schlitz!" We all freaked out because everyone in the lot was looking our direction and we're a car load of highschoolers - clearly not of drinking age.

We motioned dude to come back to the car, and we blazed out of there - and told him yelling about buying us beer might not be the best idea. We went up to Ralph's Thriftway, scored the Schlitz malt liquor, and dropped dude off out at the Evergreen Ballroom. What happened after that is kinda blurry. I now think how many times I would have been busted if there were cell phones and social media back then. Today's kids got it rough in that respect. Lying to your dads without getting caught was easy back then. I know - cool story, bro. Swaye's mention of malt liquor brought us here.

Next time I'll tell you about when we picked up a couple Koreans to buy us beer and we wound up on a log ship down at the Port of Olympia.

Nice work on the views, Derek. Maybe a little story time here and there will bump up the numbers a bit more.

Cool story bro. For real.
    Those were the days. Buy and underage kid a beer today and you probably do time

There was a little grocery shop on the west side where as long as you had a fake ID no matter how shitty he'd sell you beer. We're in high school with cheap ass fakes and it worked. Pretty sure he made a lot of money off that
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

Domicillo said:

• Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Domicillo said:

Where did we end January? Did we break the best month record? @DerekJohnson
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    Founders Club
    Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Where did we end January? Did we break the best month record? @DerekJohnson
    1,773,380 page views for January 2019. We did break the January record. On previous occasions, I accidentally announced that January 2018 was 1.9 million, but that was actually for December 2017.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

Domicillo said:

Preferably in a brown paper bag?