Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

These parents should be arrested

13»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Blu82 said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Bullshit. My body, my choice. My kids body, my choice.

Now, I think is stupid as shit to not get vaccinated. Fucking fuck off the state holding you or your kid down and injecting something.

1000 more kids died riding bikes than the measles killed in last 10 years. People have a shitty ability to descern real risk and what to actually fear.

Tell us your abortion story

I want the government to use force on you to do what i think you should do because I know what’s best for you.
    Exactly, just like you want to force education in schools that a married male and female is how every household should be structured.
    Fuck off. You can teach people how to be successful.. you can’t force them to do it.

Right. And you want your personal values taught in school. Cause that's the best way to run a few society. Government telling people how they should live.

It's definitely not on the parents at all to teach their kids and provide a good household.
    I don’t want personal values...That’s the left. I want kids to know the keys to success. Tell them statistics. It’s mostly on the parents to teach they kids that. Since you said, parents, you agree that having good parents are the key to sucess. Got it!

Nothing wrong with school counselors giving some facts on who the poor are in America and how they got there. 1) Get pregnant or get someone pregnant 2) Don’t get married and let a single mom raise the kids. 3) quit school.
    Having good parents isn't the key to success, but it helps. I have fucking awful parents. And I'm successful in life.

That being said, literally every single child knows those three things are not conducive to living a good life.

I'll say this again, that's not the part in disagreeing with. I'm giving you shit about forcing the values of how a family should be in school.
    "I'm successful in life."

What perverted standard know to man are you basing this on?
    I have a job, most of the toys I want, and cool family and friends. Perks of living in mom's basement.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,512
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The mortality rate of the measles in the US in unvaccinated people is insanely low. I still advocate for getting the vaccination, though.