Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

These parents should be arrested

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,362
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing that the wall is immortal

Sounds like a value to me
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Bullshit. My body, my choice. My kids body, my choice.

Now, I think is stupid as shit to not get vaccinated. Fucking fuck off the state holding you or your kid down and injecting something.

1000 more kids died riding bikes than the measles killed in last 10 years. People have a shitty ability to descern real risk and what to actually fear.

Tell us your abortion story

I want the government to use force on you to do what i think you should do because I know what’s best for you.
    Exactly, just like you want to force education in schools that a married male and female is how every household should be structured.
    Fuck off. You can teach people how to be successful.. you can’t force them to do it.

Right. And you want your personal values taught in school. Cause that's the best way to run a few society. Government telling people how they should live.

It's definitely not on the parents at all to teach their kids and provide a good household.
    Your mom did a shitty job
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Now, I think is stupid as shit to not get vaccinated. Fucking fuck off the state holding you or your kid down and injecting something.

1000 more kids died riding bikes than the measles killed in last 10 years. People have a shitty ability to descern real risk and what to actually fear.

I want the government to use force on you to do what i think you should do because I know what’s best for you.
    Exactly, just like you want to force education in schools that a married male and female is how every household should be structured.
    Fuck off. You can teach people how to be successful.. you can’t force them to do it.

Right. And you want your personal values taught in school. Cause that's the best way to run a few society. Government telling people how they should live.

It's definitely not on the parents at all to teach their kids and provide a good household.
    Dad couldn’t stand the cunt and left.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I don’t want personal values...That’s the left. I want kids to know the keys to success. Tell them statistics. It’s mostly on the parents to teach they kids that. Since you said, parents, you agree that having good parents are the key to sucess. Got it!

Nothing wrong with school counselors giving some facts on who the poor are in America and how they got there. 1) Get pregnant or get someone pregnant 2) Don’t get married and let a single mom raise the kids. 3) quit school.
    Having good parents isn't the key to success, but it helps. I have fucking awful parents. And I'm successful in life.

That being said, literally every single child knows those three things are not conducive to living a good life.

I'll say this again, that's not the part in disagreeing with. I'm giving you shit about forcing the values of how a family should be in school.
  • Options

Well concrete breaks down over time so I doubt it's immortal.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

You don’t realize you just got whooshed, do you?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

That actually is a true story. When I was about 3. You should have seen the look on her face when I was 5 and she asked who I wanted to live with and I said my dad.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

That actually is a true story. When I was about 3. You should have seen the look on her face when I was 5 and she asked who I wanted to live with and I said my dad.
    I was talking about you ...dipshit
    I know what you meant. But I figured I'd just be honest. Get back to forcing your values on others.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

You don't realize you spelled immoral wrong do you?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I was talking about you ...dipshit
    I know what you meant. But I figured I'd just be honest. Get back to forcing your values on others.
    Fuck off. I wasn't actually talking about you, I was talking about your whore mom.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You don't realize you spelled immoral wrong do you?
    You?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Do you really not understand how vaccines work? Not vaccinating your kid puts other people in danger.

I heard the governments job is to protect me from you and vice versa. Let the government do its job.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019

Do you really not understand how vaccines work? Not vaccinating your kid puts other people in danger.

I heard the governments job is to protect me from you and vice versa. Let the government do its job.
    I do understand how they work. I got all mine. I get flu shots. My kids had all theirs. They work.

Fuck off if you advocate the government to do something with your body you don’t want to do. Pro choice. My body my choice. Get your shots and you have nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    So infants that are to young to get a vaccine and people with legitimate health reasons for not getting vaccinated are just shit outta luck?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

So infants that are to young to get a vaccine and people with legitimate health reasons for not getting vaccinated are just shit outta luck?

If they are legitimately fearful they will get sick I assume they would take responsibility and the necessary for themselves and their health.

Spending time being outraged and suggesting the government jail people and potentially kill them over it is preposterous. If you really want to save kids lives focus on what actually kills kids. It isn’t measles or mumps.

Self ownership is the most basic human right.
  • Options

If they are legitimately fearful they will get sick I assume they would take responsibility and the necessary for themselves and their health.

Spending time being outraged and suggesting the government jail people and potentially kill them over it is preposterous. If you really want to save kids lives focus on what actually kills kids. It isn’t measles or mumps.

And it’s this kind of logic that’s the reason why no country ever has been or ever will be libertarian. Losers lose.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019

And it’s this kind of logic that’s the reason why no country ever has been or ever will be libertarian. Losers lose.
    Well, at this moment people don’t have to get vaccinated if they so choose. So there’s that.

While the collective outrage machine is virtue signaling anout vaccines, more kids died in car accidents yesterday than from the measles in 10 years. If your really worried about saving lives (which you aren’t) focus on the things that actually kill people.
  • Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I don’t want personal values...That’s the left. I want kids to know the keys to success. Tell them statistics. It’s mostly on the parents to teach they kids that. Since you said, parents, you agree that having good parents are the key to sucess. Got it!

Nothing wrong with school counselors giving some facts on who the poor are in America and how they got there. 1) Get pregnant or get someone pregnant 2) Don’t get married and let a single mom raise the kids. 3) quit school.
    Having good parents isn't the key to success, but it helps. I have fucking awful parents. And I'm successful in life.

That being said, literally every single child knows those three things are not conducive to living a good life.

I'll say this again, that's not the part in disagreeing with. I'm giving you shit about forcing the values of how a family should be in school.
    "I'm successful in life."

What perverted standard know to man are you basing this on?