Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The WHO named pawz as one of the biggest threats to public health.

The GRU pushed the anti-vaxxer bullshit and pawz bought in along with the rest of the retards that call themselves libertarians, but are really just dopes.

And now their kids get measles.

lol

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019
    Bullshit. My body, my choice. My kids body, my choice.

Now, I think is stupid as shit to not get vaccinated. Fucking fuck off the state holding you or your kid down and injecting something.

1000 more kids died riding bikes than the measles killed in last 10 years. People have a shitty ability to descern real risk and what to actually fear.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Now, I think is stupid as shit to not get vaccinated. Fucking fuck off the state holding you or your kid down and injecting something.

1000 more kids died riding bikes than the measles killed in last 10 years. People have a shitty ability to descern real risk and what to actually fear.

But the measles risk is that low current because of vaccinations on a large scale and over a long time. It’s a sticky wicket.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019

But the measles risk is that low current because of vaccinations on a large scale and over a long time. It’s a sticky wicket.
    So? Most people choose to get vaccinated. If you choose not to, your risk to take. Also, the same fucktards in lather over this don’t get flu shots. The odds astronomical higher the flu will kill you than measles if you caught either.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019

Tell us your abortion story

I want the government to use force on you to do what i think you should do because I know what’s best for you.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,899
    Founders Club

I want the government to use force on you to do what i think you should do because I know what’s best for you.
    you had to edit that?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,134
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I got the early 60s vaxes but we still got the measles. It was part of the immunity or something

Long time ago

The polio needle was fucking huge
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

you had to edit that?
    Couple times.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I got the early 60s vaxes but we still got the measles. It was part of the immunity or something

Long time ago

Did you die?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    My polio acts up from time to time
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

My polio acts up from time to time

I occasionally get a Hep C flare up.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,899
    Founders Club

My polio Tourettes acts up from time to time

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,134
    Swaye's Wigwam

Long time ago

Did you die?
    Yes
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Long time ago

Did you die?
    Yes
    That’s what I thought
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Exactly, just like you want to force education in schools that a married male and female is how every household should be structured.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019
    2001400ex said:

Exactly, just like you want to force education in schools that a married male and female is how every household should be structured.
    Fuck off. You can teach people how to be successful.. you can’t force them to do it.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

Fuck off. You can teach people how to be successful.. you can’t force them to do it.

Right. And you want your personal values taught in school. Cause that's the best way to run a few society. Government telling people how they should live.

It's definitely not on the parents at all to teach their kids and provide a good household.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Right. And you want your personal values taught in school. Cause that's the best way to run a few society. Government telling people how they should live.

It's definitely not on the parents at all to teach their kids and provide a good household.
    I don’t want personal values...That’s the left. I want kids to know the keys to success. Tell them statistics. It’s mostly on the parents to teach they kids that. Since you said, parents, you agree that having good parents are the key to sucess. Got it!

Nothing wrong with school counselors giving some facts on who the poor are in America and how they got there. 1) Get pregnant or get someone pregnant 2) Don’t get married and let a single mom raise the kids. 3) quit school.