Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

124»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Dude61 said:

The NYT tries another anti Trump "bombshell" story. This time, about the FBI so alarmed they investigate him. But the NYT buries this at the end: "No evidence has emerged that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took directions from Russian government officials."

The FBI investigated the hell out of Trump and found nothing.

Troomps hate reading

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, took over the inquiry into Mr. Trump when he was appointed, days after F.B.I. officials opened it. That inquiry is part of Mr. Mueller’s broader examination of how Russian operatives interfered in the 2016 election and whether any Trump associates conspired with them.

The fact that nothing pertaining to Trump directly has been announced publicly does not mean they've found nothing. This investigation has already yielded dozens of indictments and 7 guilty pleas. Whether or not Trump gets indicted, LIPO.

How long did the Benghazi investigation go on for and how many indictments came out of that?
    But yet the whole investigation has netted zero evidence nor any testimony related to Russian collusion. Ya know, the whole thing the investigation was supposed to be about.

This is Ken Starr on steroids with all of the refs in his pocket.
    You don't know that to be true. They haven't released much for results. And the shit they have released, like polling data, you dismissed.
    Oh I see. We’re gonna leave it to the polls to see if there’s Russian Collusion or not.

Just when I thought we were gonna expand the Natty playoff, too.
    WTF are you talking about? Leave it to the polls?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Dude61 said:

The NYT tries another anti Trump "bombshell" story. This time, about the FBI so alarmed they investigate him. But the NYT buries this at the end: "No evidence has emerged that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took directions from Russian government officials."

The FBI investigated the hell out of Trump and found nothing.

Troomps hate reading

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, took over the inquiry into Mr. Trump when he was appointed, days after F.B.I. officials opened it. That inquiry is part of Mr. Mueller’s broader examination of how Russian operatives interfered in the 2016 election and whether any Trump associates conspired with them.

The fact that nothing pertaining to Trump directly has been announced publicly does not mean they've found nothing. This investigation has already yielded dozens of indictments and 7 guilty pleas. Whether or not Trump gets indicted, LIPO.

How long did the Benghazi investigation go on for and how many indictments came out of that?
    But yet the whole investigation has netted zero evidence nor any testimony related to Russian collusion. Ya know, the whole thing the investigation was supposed to be about.

This is Ken Starr on steroids with all of the refs in his pocket.
    You don't know that to be true. They haven't released much for results. And the shit they have released, like polling data, you dismissed.
    Oh I see. We’re gonna leave it to the polls to see if there’s Russian Collusion or not.

Just when I thought we were gonna expand the Natty playoff, too.
    Hondo thinks internal polls are classified
    That's because they are completely different from polls done by media organizations.

What I loved about that line of bullshit from Hondo was that in his next breath he was talking about the "nuanced" differences between the two of which he never could articulate.