Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    SFGbob said:

You tell me Kunt. You were claiming to be an expert on Will Hurd and when he is laughing.

Funny how you thought you had some killer point that a Republican Congressman opposed Trump's wall right up until you found out his district is 68% Hispanic and was carried by Hillary in the last election and then you ran away and hid like a Kunt no longer wanting to talk about Will Hurd and his laughing.

And then we all got to laugh at you regarding with a dipshit you are. Yeah, it's a fucking mystery why Hurd opposes the wall.

It’s been killing you all weekend long.
    lololol!
    Still haven’t laid a glove on me GayBob...
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    Yeah, that emergency room line of yours is a killer.

Tell us more about why Will Hurd is laughing dumbfuck.
    SFGbob said:

How old are you GayBob? I’m guessing almost 60. Give or take a few years.

SFGbob said:

Tell us more about Will Hurd laughing dumbfuck.

Funny how you no longer want to talk about that.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Texas border district republicans who oppose the wall are a hoot! We’re having belly laughs at the expense of nativists who don’t think these districts and their voters don’t matter! Please stop GayBob!!! I can’t breathe because it’s so funny 😂

I financed a lot of low income housing for the contra costa county rda in the early 1990s. Clayton and Martinez mostly. Sound familiar GayBob. We should have developed a bigger waiting room in the hospital emergency room! 😂
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Texas border district republicans who oppose the wall are a hoot! We’re having belly laughs at the expense of nativists who don’t think these districts and their voters don’t matter! Please stop GayBob!!! I can’t breathe because it’s so funny 😂

I financed a lot of low income housing for the contra costa county rda in the early 1990s. Clayton and Martinez mostly. Sound familiar GayBob. We should have developed a bigger waiting room in the hospital emergency room! 😂
    The best part is, gay Bob doesn't realize that most of the border counties in Texas, a deep red State, voted for Hillary. He hides behind "they are all Hispanics" when any rational person says "they live there and realize a wall won't help".
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

when any rational person says "they live there and realize a wall won't help".
    Jesus the breathtaking stupidity here

Walls don't work

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Walls don't work
    Ok race. A question. Why do you think the border counties in Texas voted for Hillary? Given your impression that this is a crisis that needs to be dealt with now.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Walls don't work
    Ok race. A question. Why do you think the border counties in Texas voted for Hillary? Given your impression that this is a crisis that needs to be dealt with now.
    Flagged for expecting a rational response from RaceFS.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Walls don't work
    Asked and answered

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Walls don't work
    Flagged for expecting a rational response from RaceFS.
    Walls don't work

Rational response
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Walls don't work
    umm.,, because walls don’t work?

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Walls don't work
    Asked and answered

Sure. So remind me of your response then.
    edited January 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The best part is, gay Bob doesn't realize that most of the border counties in Texas, a deep red State, voted for Hillary. He hides behind "they are all Hispanics" when any rational person says "they live there and realize a wall won't help".
    Hondo hides behind "I like sucking dick."

Hispanics strongly favor Rats over Republicans everywhere but for maybe Cubans is Florida but now they are opposed to Trump on account of "walls won't help" according to Hondo the dipshit not because they've always favored Rats.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Blu82 said:

2001400ex said:

Blu82 said:

Still a bunch of swamp draining to be done.

UnAmerican pieces of Hondo.

But Nancy's house has a wall but you can't show evidence. Liar.
    https://foodbabe.com/do-you-trust-snopes-you-wont-after-reading-how-they-work-with-monsanto-operatives/
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

Dude61 said:

The NYT tries another anti Trump "bombshell" story. This time, about the FBI so alarmed they investigate him. But the NYT buries this at the end: "No evidence has emerged that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took directions from Russian government officials."

The FBI investigated the hell out of Trump and found nothing.

Troomps hate reading

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, took over the inquiry into Mr. Trump when he was appointed, days after F.B.I. officials opened it. That inquiry is part of Mr. Mueller’s broader examination of how Russian operatives interfered in the 2016 election and whether any Trump associates conspired with them.

The fact that nothing pertaining to Trump directly has been announced publicly does not mean they've found nothing. This investigation has already yielded dozens of indictments and 7 guilty pleas. Whether or not Trump gets indicted, LIPO.

How long did the Benghazi investigation go on for and how many indictments came out of that?
    But yet the whole investigation has netted zero evidence nor any testimony related to Russian collusion. Ya know, the whole thing the investigation was supposed to be about.

This is Ken Starr on steroids with all of the refs in his pocket.
    salemcoog said:

Dude61 said:

The NYT tries another anti Trump "bombshell" story. This time, about the FBI so alarmed they investigate him. But the NYT buries this at the end: "No evidence has emerged that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took directions from Russian government officials."

Troomps hate reading

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, took over the inquiry into Mr. Trump when he was appointed, days after F.B.I. officials opened it. That inquiry is part of Mr. Mueller’s broader examination of how Russian operatives interfered in the 2016 election and whether any Trump associates conspired with them.

The fact that nothing pertaining to Trump directly has been announced publicly does not mean they've found nothing. This investigation has already yielded dozens of indictments and 7 guilty pleas. Whether or not Trump gets indicted, LIPO.

How long did the Benghazi investigation go on for and how many indictments came out of that?
    But yet the whole investigation has netted zero evidence nor any testimony related to Russian collusion. Ya know, the whole thing the investigation was supposed to be about.

You don't know that to be true. They haven't released much for results. And the shit they have released, like polling data, you dismissed.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    edited January 2019
    Did you notice the Federal Judge who ruled against Hillary, Susan Rice, Clinton Server mail dude and others, demanding they end obstruction and be deposed under oath?

This, we Know to be true.

Lol
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Dude61 said:

Troomps hate reading

You don't know that to be true. They haven't released much for results. And the shit they have released, like polling data, you dismissed.
    Oh I see. We’re gonna leave it to the polls to see if there’s Russian Collusion or not.

Just when I thought we were gonna expand the Natty playoff, too.
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Dude61 said:

Troomps hate reading

Oh I see. We’re gonna leave it to the polls to see if there’s Russian Collusion or not.

Just when I thought we were gonna expand the Natty playoff, too.
    Hondo thinks internal polls are classified