Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Dude61 said:

The NYT tries another anti Trump "bombshell" story. This time, about the FBI so alarmed they investigate him. But the NYT buries this at the end: "No evidence has emerged that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took directions from Russian government officials."

The FBI investigated the hell out of Trump and found nothing.

Then you and fat boy have nothing to worry about.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,118 Standard Supporter
    You couldn't expect ICD to include that party of the article.
    Sledog said:

You’re a peach bobsled. Don’t ever change. Literacy is not for you.
    edited January 2019

Sledog said:

You’re a peach bobsled. Don’t ever change. Literacy is not for you.
    Just phones, big fingers and farsightedness. Better than small balls and a pinko commie pencil neck like a stack of dimes!

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/andrew-mccarthy-fbi-russia-investigation-was-always-about-trump
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Fitness as defined by Yakicuog

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    Dude61 said:

The NYT tries another anti Trump "bombshell" story. This time, about the FBI so alarmed they investigate him. But the NYT buries this at the end: "No evidence has emerged that Mr. Trump was secretly in contact with or took directions from Russian government officials."

And we know that the people responsible for initiating this investigation were all Trump haters. One of the reasons that were cited in support of this investigation beyond the firing of Comey was Trump's obvious joke to have the Russians find Hillary's emails. And now someone in the FBI has leaked this story to the FBI with the clear intention of further damaging Trump.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Dude61 said:

Troomps hate reading

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, took over the inquiry into Mr. Trump when he was appointed, days after F.B.I. officials opened it. That inquiry is part of Mr. Mueller’s broader examination of how Russian operatives interfered in the 2016 election and whether any Trump associates conspired with them.

The fact that nothing pertaining to Trump directly has been announced publicly does not mean they've found nothing. This investigation has already yielded dozens of indictments and 7 guilty pleas. Whether or not Trump gets indicted, LIPO.

How long did the Benghazi investigation go on for and how many indictments came out of that?

Dude61 said:

Troomps hate reading

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, took over the inquiry into Mr. Trump when he was appointed, days after F.B.I. officials opened it. That inquiry is part of Mr. Mueller’s broader examination of how Russian operatives interfered in the 2016 election and whether any Trump associates conspired with them.

The fact that nothing pertaining to Trump directly has been announced publicly does not mean they've found nothing. This investigation has already yielded dozens of indictments and 7 guilty pleas. Whether or not Trump gets indicted, LIPO.

How long did the Benghazi investigation go on for and how many indictments came out of that?
    Of those 7 guilty pleas all but two of them stem from the investigation itself and none of them involve collusion with Russia or Russian interference with the election.

Dude61 said:

Troomps hate reading

Benghazi is so bad they will never release it.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    SFGbob said:

Dude61 said:

Troomps hate reading

Of those 7 guilty pleas all but two of them stem from the investigation itself and none of them involve collusion with Russia or Russian interference with the election.

Trump surrounded himself with criminals. What are the odds that he's a criminal himself? I'd say pretty damn high. You are the company you keep.

Btw, you've got to love this. Benghazi was never a criminal investigation so there were never going to be any "indictments" coming out of it. And complaining about the length of the investigation reminds of the story about the guy who murders his parents and then asks the court for mercy because he is an orphan.

The Obama White House, State Department, and Hillary all stonewalled the investigation repeatedly and then stupid Kunts like you who thought there was going to be "indictments" coming out of it complain about the length of the investigation.

SFGbob said:

Btw, you've got to love this. Benghazi was never a criminal investigation so there were never going to be any "indictments" coming out of it. And complaining about the length of the investigation reminds of the story about the guy who murders his parents and then asks the court for mercy because he is an orphan.

The Obama White House, State Department, and Hillary all stonewalled the investigation repeatedly and then stupid Kunts like you who thought there was going to be "indictments" coming out of it complain about the length of the investigation.

GayBob confirms that the Ben ghazi “investigation” was a futile failure and waste of time and money.

Can we get back to discussing trump’s wall?!?!?
    edited January 2019

SFGbob said:

GayBob confirms that the Ben ghazi “investigation” was a futile failure and waste of time and money.

No, I confirmed that you're either a liar or a dumbfuck if you believed the Benghazi investigation was going to lead to indictments. Btw, the investigation did lead to uncovering Hillary home brew email system and that probably cost her the election so it wasn't an entire waste of time and money.

Will Hurd and I are having another laugh at what a dumbfuck you are.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No, I confirmed that you're either a liar or a dumbfuck if you believed the Benghazi investigation was going to lead to indictments. Btw, the investigation did lead to uncovering Hillary home brew email system and that probably cost her the election so it wasn't an entire waste of tiem and many.
    Indeed. Not a waste of tiem and many. Do you have “big” fingers like sledog? Far sighted? Phone issues?
    edited January 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No, I confirmed that you're either a liar or a dumbfuck if you believed the Benghazi investigation was going to lead to indictments. Btw, the investigation did lead to uncovering Hillary home brew email system and that probably cost her the election so it wasn't an entire waste of tiem and many.
    Indeed. Not a waste of tiem and many. Do you have “big” fingers like sledog? Far sighted? Phone issues?
    Yeah, I'd probably go with the typo angle too after I'd just had my nose rubbed into my own stupidity. Tell me more about how Will Hurd is laughing dumbfuck.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah, I'd probably go with the typo angle too after I'd just had my nose rubbed into my own stupidity. Tell me more about how Will Hurd is laughing dumbfuck.

How would I know when Will Hurd is laughing GayBob?

Are you saying no one laid a glove on you?

(It’s not even noon and you’ve already exhausted your entire dictionary of deflection).

Today is going to be insane!
    You tell me Kunt. You were claiming to be an expert on Will Hurd and when he is laughing.

Funny how you thought you had some killer point that a Republican Congressman opposed Trump's wall right up until you found out his district is 68% Hispanic and was carried by Hillary in the last election and then you ran away and hid like a Kunt no longer wanting to talk about Will Hurd and his laughing.

And then we all got to laugh at you regarding with a dipshit you are. Yeah, it's a fucking mystery why Hurd opposes the wall.