Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW 12-0, 11-1 with Eason this year

2»

Comments

• Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

The Off-season has officially begun

Off sEASON Natty!!!!

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

4 new dbs across board? You know that takes time right? Plug and play not happening. Didnt work so well for bama now did it. If u actually watched tOSU this year youd know that too (see purdue). But u didnt fudge...so STFU

But not a problem for Clemson. Maybe some LIPO is in order.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

The defense will be really young and talented. I expect some growing pains but they’ll still be the best in the PAC-12 because of the scheme we play it really limits big plays.

WTF? leave the x's-o's to Pup. You dont have a wit. Who are these 'young' backers u speak of? Interior dlinemen? You did realize our best ILB is often injured and the other inconsistent and undercheiving? U knew that? If Kaho stayed I might agree with you...he didnt so shut the fuck fudgepacker.
    Secondary will be insanely talented but very young.

DL has a lot of young talent.

Jackson Sirmon says hi!
    Heimuli hopefully says hi!
    Calvert says hi!

Do you pay attention to recruiting pup?

Check back after week 7
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited April 2019

Browning, not Pete, the problem. UW beats Cal, Auburn and likely Oregon with Skinny. Although Jake's best game as a husky was on that afternoon. Still should have won.

You cunt-starved homo's have never seen a good qb at Washington. I have as I watched husky football b4 2000. You'll be amazed the difference it makes next year. Like Harbaugh, Pete has never seen a good qb at Washington either. Too bad a year late as the defense will be WAC-like next year. Just bad timing. Maybe Pete should have offered Eason earlier. He knows, he regrets it. Cost him another playoff appearance.

That and not recruiting any dlinemen his 1st 2-3 years. Pup warned you all in '15 of that very fact...and pup was right. Now Pete praying tubby 330lb freshmen can stop the run, instead of seasoned jr's. Good luck. Like I predicted, UWs dline couldnt get job done in 18. Although I predicted 8-5...I wasnt far off was I? But im the only who's ever right around here.

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Baseman said:

Browning, not Pete, the problem. UW beats Cal, Auburn and likely Oregon with Skinny. Although Jake's best game as a husky was on that afternoon. Still should have won.

You cunt-starved homo's have never seen a good qb at Washington. I have as I watched husky football b4 2000. You'll be amazed the difference it makes next year. Like Harbaugh, Pete has never seen a good qb at Washington either. Too bad a year late as the defense will be WAC-like next year. Just bad timing. Maybe Pete should have offered Eason earlier. He knows, he regrets it. Cost him another playoff appearance.

That and not recruiting any dlinemen his 1st 2-3 years. Pup warned you all in '15 of that very fact...and pup was right. Now Pete praying tubby 330lb freshmen can stop the run, instead of seasoned jr's. Good luck. Like I predicted, UWs dline couldnt get job done in 18. Although I predicted 8-5...I wasnt far off was I? But im the only who's ever right around here.