Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW 12-0, 11-1 with Eason this year

Browning, not Pete, the problem. UW beats Cal, Auburn and likely Oregon with Skinny. Although Jake's best game as a husky was on that afternoon. Still should have won.

You cunt-starved homo's have never seen a good qb at Washington. I have as I watched husky football b4 2000. You'll be amazed the difference it makes next year. Like Harbaugh, Pete has never seen a good qb at Washington either. Too bad a year late as the defense will be WAC-like next year. Just bad timing. Maybe Pete should have offered Eason earlier. He knows, he regrets it. Cost him another playoff appearance.

That and not recruiting any dlinemen his 1st 2-3 years. Pup warned you all in '15 of that very fact...and pup was right. Now Pete praying tubby 330lb freshmen can stop the run, instead of seasoned jr's. Good luck. Like I predicted, UWs dline couldnt get job done in 18. Although I predicted 8-5...I wasnt far off was I? But im the only who's ever right around here.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I thought you said Pete can't coach.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2019
    Actually, the only one who said he can. 2020. Oregon's year in '19

Sorry Steel2, you did too
  • Options
    Founders Club

Actually, the only one who said he can. 2020

Christ!
  • Options

Actually, the only one who said he can. 2020

Christ!
    I am in many ways
  • Options
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    The defense will be really young and talented. I expect some growing pains but they’ll still be the best in the PAC-12 because of the scheme we play it really limits big plays.
  • Options

The defense will be really young and talented. I expect some growing pains but they’ll still be the best in the PAC-12 because of the scheme we play it really limits big plays.

WTF? leave the x's-o's to Pup. You dont have a wit. Who are these 'young' backers u speak of? Interior dlinemen? You did realize our best ILB is often injured and the other inconsistent and undercheiving? U knew that? If Kaho stayed I might agree with you...he didnt so shut the fuck fudgepacker.
  • Options
    4 new dbs across board? You know that takes time right? Plug and play not happening. Didnt work so well for bama now did it. If u actually watched tOSU this year youd know that too (see purdue). But u didnt fudge...so STFU
  • Options
    Founders Club

I thought u were smart enough to detect sarcasm...where did Stalin find u fucks?
    Nice try.

Fuck off!

You are a clusterfuck of contradiction.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    edited January 2019

WTF? leave the x's-o's to Pup. You dont have a wit. Who are these 'young' backers u speak of? Interior dlinemen? You did realize our best ILB is often injured and the other inconsistent and undercheiving? U knew that? If Kaho stayed I might agree with you...he didnt so shut the fuck fudgepacker.
    Secondary will be insanely talented but very young.

DL has a lot of young talent.

Jackson Sirmon says hi!
    Heimuli hopefully says hi!
    Calvert says hi!

Do you pay attention to recruiting pup?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,170
    Swaye's Wigwam

Browning, not Pete, the problem. UW beats Cal, Auburn and likely Oregon with Skinny. Although Jake's best game as a husky was on that afternoon. Still should have won.

You cunt-starved homo's have never seen a good qb at Washington. I have as I watched husky football b4 2000. You'll be amazed the difference it makes next year. Like Harbaugh, Pete has never seen a good qb at Washington either. Too bad a year late as the defense will be WAC-like next year. Just bad timing. Maybe Pete should have offered Eason earlier. He knows, he regrets it. Cost him another playoff appearance.

That and not recruiting any dlinemen his 1st 2-3 years. Pup warned you all in '15 of that very fact...and pup was right. Now Pete praying tubby 330lb freshmen can stop the run, instead of seasoned jr's. Good luck. Like I predicted, UWs dline couldnt get job done in 18. Although I predicted 8-5...I wasnt far off was I? But im the only who's ever right around here.

Good thing Pete doesn't need transfers to win according to pup
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,180
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

4 new dbs across board? You know that takes time right? Plug and play not happening. Didnt work so well for bama now did it. If u actually watched tOSU this year youd know that too (see purdue). But u didnt fudge...so STFU

The secondary will be fine in 2019. Always has been with Lake here. A lot of the DB starters in 2019 got good playing time in 2018. We have the defense figured out here in perpetuity. We just need to score some fucking pts now.
    The defense will be fine bc our? Schedule is dreck. We should win 12, we will win 10 bc we will drop a couple along the way.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The secondary will be fine in 2019. Always has been with Lake here. A lot of the DB starters in 2019 got good playing time in 2018. We have the defense figured out here in perpetuity. We just need to score some fucking pts now.
    The defense will be fine bc our? Schedule is dreck. We should win 12, we will win 10 bc we will drop a couple along the way.
    Whoa, hold on there Black Rock Desert Cowboy - it’s way to early for 2019 season win prediction maff n stuff.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,836
    Founders Club

How exactly does someone quote someone else when the someone else never said what was quoted?

Go fuck yourself @puppylove_sugarsteel on your way back to doigman where you belong.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    shut the cunt pup
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,115
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club