Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Question for Trump apologists: why is T asking congress for $ for his wall?

13»

Comments

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,863 Standard Supporter

Face the facts. There’s no way you could compete or afford to live in California.

Yes, living in heavy air pollution, 1.5 hour traffic jams, having to pay for dinner for Californian neighbors because they were house rich and cash poor, and watching Californians struggle to pay $1,500,000 for 1100 sq ft homes with no private driveways on postage stamp lots was so much fun. All that and watching the state to go bankrupt was a barrel of laughs.

Thank God there are much better alternatives in other parts of the country.

Sorry to hear you couldn’t cut it.
    Oh I lived very well in CA. You lost a great income provider because I knew things were better elsewhere. But you keep on living that expensive non-dream there cupcake. They love suckers like you.
    How will we get over our “loss?” Whoever replaced you makes more money and is making investments you couldn’t afford. For someone who supposedly is living your dream life outside of California, you sure sound bitter, angry and vindictive. I thought you were happy once you left the golden state?
    Oh did I sound bitter, angry and vindictive to you? Well I will just have to ponder that sentiment when I visit one of my four homes, one at the beach, one on a lake, and two investment properties. All of them purchased for a combined total less than the over priced row home I owned and sold in CA. I do find the mountains and beach relaxing this time of year. Thank you for the observation, it definitely gave me motivation to go relax at one of them and think about it.

So you don't think I am bitter or angry, please know that I do have sympathy for your wife when you make her circle the block for 20 minutes on those rainy days in CA looking for a parking place to open up on the street so that she can walk a block with grocery bags and be rewarded by walking in the front door of your un-fancy cracker-box. Happy competing though cupcake.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Face the facts. There’s no way you could compete or afford to live in California.

Yes, living in heavy air pollution, 1.5 hour traffic jams, having to pay for dinner for Californian neighbors because they were house rich and cash poor, and watching Californians struggle to pay $1,500,000 for 1100 sq ft homes with no private driveways on postage stamp lots was so much fun. All that and watching the state to go bankrupt was a barrel of laughs.

Thank God there are much better alternatives in other parts of the country.

Sorry to hear you couldn’t cut it.
    Oh I lived very well in CA. You lost a great income provider because I knew things were better elsewhere. But you keep on living that expensive non-dream there cupcake. They love suckers like you.
    How will we get over our “loss?” Whoever replaced you makes more money and is making investments you couldn’t afford. For someone who supposedly is living your dream life outside of California, you sure sound bitter, angry and vindictive. I thought you were happy once you left the golden state?
    Oh did I sound bitter, angry and vindictive to you? Well I will just have to ponder that sentiment when I visit one of my four homes, one at the beach, one on a lake, and two investment properties. All of them purchased for a combined total less than the over priced row home I owned and sold in CA. I do find the mountains and beach relaxing this time of year. Thank you for the observation, it definitely gave me motivation to go relax at one of them and think about it.

So you don't think I am bitter or angry, please know that I do have sympathy for your wife when you make her circle the block for 20 minutes on those rainy days in CA looking for a parking place to open up on the street so that she can walk a block with grocery bags and be rewarded by walking in the front door of your un-fancy cracker-box. Happy competing though cupcake.
    You sound totally well-adjusted and healthy.

What’s a “row home?” I live in a sfr property with a driveway and two-car garage.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,241 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Postal91 said:

I am sorry that “your” concerned about my suffering. Relax and console yourself by counting up to ten on your remaining teeth? To make amends, I’ll make a donation to the troomp gofundme page to build The Wall on behalf of goingpostal91.

hahaha, OH SHIT, he got me with a grammar hit. I guess that does it, folks, wrap it up. AND he hit me with the redneck missing teef bit. Good lord if YOU'RE not just a bigoted little fucker. Coming up with all the NPC bullshit hits, well done.

You need to keep your money because YOU ARE clearly having a tough time at the moment. The level of seriousness from YOUR posts reeks of this;

Something's up with you and YOU ARE obviously beyond bothered that DONALD J TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT. Not in a 'grab em by the pussy' bothered bc YOUR gf told you to be upset bothered, but an 'I'm never gonna get laid so please help me find a woman that will let me turn in my social justice credits for at least a viewing session'. That's you right now.

Best of luck, kiddo... and god forbid if you do live in Cali, bc that would start to make too much sense. #Moonbeam
    Top shelf maga’ing here. Embrace your wall! Trump will protect you from the elites and foreigners you can’t compete against.

Odd how you somehow think you are superior to everyone not in Kalifornia. The smart people and companies are leaving in droves.
    No one who can compete is leaving. I’m sure you miss Fontana.
    No I'd never live in Fontucky, I'm sure you're Moreno Valley spread is worth far more than my OC view home. Enjoy Newsome it's gonna be special!
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    neighborhood smack is always special.
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

I'm with Trump on this one.

That Mexico will pay for it?

Okay.

Then why is he now asking tax payers to pay for it.