Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Question for Trump apologists: why is T asking congress for $ for his wall?

BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

Trump guaranteed many times that Mexico would pay for his wall.

Why is he now asking congress for the money?

Comments

• phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    Because Mexico will not be paying for it.

Next question?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    It’s our Wall. You aren’t on our team?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

Because he was lying.

Next question.

What!!??
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    SFGbob said:

I'm with Trump on this one. We spent over a trillion on Afghanistan endless war. Quit bitching about the wall cost faggots.

Liberals complaining about the government spending money makes me laugh.
    Troomps celebrating massive, inflationary, useless and widening deficits, and their delusionary “wall,” make me lmfao!

Trump is a tariff guy...
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,956

SFGbob said:

I'm with Trump on this one. We spent over a trillion on Afghanistan endless war. Quit bitching about the wall cost faggots.

Troomps celebrating massive, inflationary, useless and widening deficits, and their delusionary “wall,” make me lmfao!

Trump is a tariff guy...
    And yet you're the Kunt who encourages illegals to come to this country and use our welfare system. Laugh at that Kunt.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Looks like National Emergency and Fully Funded Military trumps Pelosi and her holdout

Wall going up.

Looks like National Emergency and Fully Funded Military trumps Pelosi and her holdout

Wall going up.

Sure it is doogie. Sure it is.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Trump is a tariff guy...
    And yet you're the Kunt who encourages illegals to come to this country and use our welfare system. Laugh at that Kunt.
    I am laughing! It’s funny! Look at how angry you are GayBob. Lmfao!
    edited January 2019
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Trump is a tariff guy...
    Another long night waiting in the emergency room GayBob? Sad.
  • ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Trump is a tariff guy...
    You hondo and gay bob go fuck and then jump off aurora bridge together already
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,809
    I hope he nails the money wires to Mexico w/ the 10% tax. That would be EPIC, and easily fund it. Thus, making Mexico(ans) pay for the wall. See how that works? They won't write a fucking check, but they will somehow lose funds based on decisions/deals he makes. If I were Trump, I'd raise the fucking demand for funds each week until the Democrats caved.
    Postal91 said:

I hope he nails the money wires to Mexico w/ the 10% tax. That would be EPIC, and easily fund it. Thus, making Mexico(ans) pay for the wall. See how that works? They won't write a fucking check, but they will somehow lose funds based on decisions/deals he makes. If I were Trump, I'd raise the fucking demand for funds each week until the Democrats caved.

That would be EPIC. I see how that works. If you were trump that’s how it would play out. Raise the fucking demand for funds! Each week! Then the Democrats will cave! MAGA?
    ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Trump is a tariff guy...
    You hondo and gay bob go fuck and then jump off aurora bridge together already
    I don’t live in Seattle. Otherwise, a great idea!

That would be EPIC. I see how that works. If you were trump that’s how it would play out. Raise the fucking demand for funds! Each week! Then the Democrats will cave! MAGA?

Fuck ya MAGA, then I'm going to grab you by the pussy. Jesus patronizing shit. Look, I'm sorry your suffering so badly under this administration. Do you want to show us where the orange man bad hurt you? Should we start a GoFundMe for you to find some fun?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Where do that nut cases come from?
    2001400ex said:

Where do that nut cases come from?

I think Liquid-Plumr doesn't affect forum posting. May want to sub that in for your Drano.
    Postal91 said:

Fuck ya MAGA, then I'm going to grab you by the pussy. Jesus patronizing shit. Look, I'm sorry your suffering so badly under this administration. Do you want to show us where the orange man bad hurt you? Should we start a GoFundMe for you to find some fun?
    I am sorry that “your” concerned about my suffering. Relax and console yourself by counting up to ten on your remaining teeth? To make amends, I’ll make a donation to the troomp gofundme page to build The Wall on behalf of goingpostal91.