Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Question for Trump apologists: why is T asking congress for $ for his wall?

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861

Postal91 said:

That would be EPIC. I see how that works. If you were trump that’s how it would play out. Raise the fucking demand for funds! Each week! Then the Democrats will cave! MAGA?

Fuck ya MAGA, then I'm going to grab you by the pussy. Jesus patronizing shit. Look, I'm sorry your suffering so badly under this administration. Do you want to show us where the orange man bad hurt you? Should we start a GoFundMe for you to find some fun?
    I am sorry that “your” concerned about my suffering. Relax and console yourself by counting up to ten on your remaining teeth? To make amends, I’ll make a donation to the troomp gofundme page to build The Wall on behalf of goingpostal91.
    I hope you felt clever for the going postal pseudo joke
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Postal91 said:

That would be EPIC. I see how that works. If you were trump that’s how it would play out. Raise the fucking demand for funds! Each week! Then the Democrats will cave! MAGA?

Fuck ya MAGA, then I'm going to grab you by the pussy. Jesus patronizing shit. Look, I'm sorry your suffering so badly under this administration. Do you want to show us where the orange man bad hurt you? Should we start a GoFundMe for you to find some fun?
    I am sorry that “your” concerned about my suffering. Relax and console yourself by counting up to ten on your remaining teeth? To make amends, I’ll make a donation to the troomp gofundme page to build The Wall on behalf of goingpostal91.
    It was better than most of the complete shit in the rest of this thread.

Fucking wall. Do people really care this much?

Jesus. Like there isn't any other fucking thing in the world to worry about.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    dflea said:

Postal91 said:

The wall hurts overly sensitive people's feelings. So it's great.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

dflea said:

Postal91 said:

Troomps are having a real hard time getting over the election. They can’t accept that they lost and there is not going to be a wall. Sad.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Lost? Didn’t think it we hit Nov 2020 yet. Maybe we have
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,669 Standard Supporter

dflea said:

Postal91 said:

Troomps are having a real hard time getting over the election. They can’t accept that they lost and there is not going to be a wall. Sad.
    There's gonna be a wall. Oh yes, there's gonna be a wall no doubt. Fuck who pays for it. $5B is jack shit.

I could foresee Trump giving Mexico $15 Billion in foreign aid to build their southern wall with $5B circling back to build the northern wall from their checkbook and $5B to go into the corrupt Mexican politicians' pockets.

#winning.

• Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,809

hahaha, OH SHIT, he got me with a grammar hit. I guess that does it, folks, wrap it up. AND he hit me with the redneck missing teef bit. Good lord if YOU'RE not just a bigoted little fucker. Coming up with all the NPC bullshit hits, well done.

You need to keep your money because YOU ARE clearly having a tough time at the moment. The level of seriousness from YOUR posts reeks of this;

Something's up with you and YOU ARE obviously beyond bothered that DONALD J TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT. Not in a 'grab em by the pussy' bothered bc YOUR gf told you to be upset bothered, but an 'I'm never gonna get laid so please help me find a woman that will let me turn in my social justice credits for at least a viewing session'. That's you right now.

Best of luck, kiddo... and god forbid if you do live in Cali, bc that would start to make too much sense. #Moonbeam

That one really, really hurt. But I went out and bought anuver gun rak and PBR for my 3mpg truck. So I'm better.

There's gonna be a wall. Oh yes, there's gonna be a wall no doubt. Fuck who pays for it. $5B is jack shit.
    I could foresee Trump giving Mexico $15 Billion in foreign aid to build their southern wall with $5B circling back to build the northern wall from their checkbook and $5B to go into the corrupt Mexican politicians' pockets.
    #winning.

I think everyone that doesn't outright hate President Trump understands; this isn't about the border wall. They have such a deep hate for him that they will do anything at all costs to not let him look good or meet more promises. They know they are losing. #TrumpDerangementSyndrome Not more than a handful of years ago they were all for a wall and stopping illegal immigration, but now they need it. Fuck if the border brings in the mass majority of heroin, who cares, Orange Man Bad! Whether he calls the emergency and builds it, gets the funds from the budget, hits wire transfers with a tax... it doesn't matter, we need it and it will get there. My only wish is that he won't settle for a fence.

Oh well, things could be insanely worse right now. #LetsGetAnotherSupremeCourtJustice
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

I'm with Trump on this one. We spent over a trillion on Afghanistan endless war. Quit bitching about the wall cost faggots.

Liberals complaining about the government spending money makes me laugh.
    Troomps celebrating massive, inflationary, useless and widening deficits, and their delusionary “wall,” make me lmfao!

Trump is a tariff guy...
    How's all that cheap Walmart shit working out for you, white trash superiority guy?

One more reason your father hates you, btw.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,893 Standard Supporter
    Postal91 said:

hahaha, OH SHIT, he got me with a grammar hit. I guess that does it, folks, wrap it up. AND he hit me with the redneck missing teef bit. Good lord if YOU'RE not just a bigoted little fucker. Coming up with all the NPC bullshit hits, well done.

You need to keep your money because YOU ARE clearly having a tough time at the moment. The level of seriousness from YOUR posts reeks of this;

Something's up with you and YOU ARE obviously beyond bothered that DONALD J TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT. Not in a 'grab em by the pussy' bothered bc YOUR gf told you to be upset bothered, but an 'I'm never gonna get laid so please help me find a woman that will let me turn in my social justice credits for at least a viewing session'. That's you right now.

Best of luck, kiddo... and god forbid if you do live in Cali, bc that would start to make too much sense. #Moonbeam
    Stay.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,669 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

I'm with Trump on this one. We spent over a trillion on Afghanistan endless war. Quit bitching about the wall cost faggots.

Liberals complaining about the government spending money makes me laugh.
    Troomps celebrating massive, inflationary, useless and widening deficits, and their delusionary “wall,” make me lmfao!

Trump is a tariff guy...
    How's all that cheap Walmart shit working out for you, white trash superiority guy?

One more reason your father hates you, btw.
    Which one?
    Postal91 said:

Top shelf maga’ing here. Embrace your wall! Trump will protect you from the elites and foreigners you can’t compete against.

Face the facts. There’s no way you could compete or afford to live in California.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,241 Standard Supporter

Postal91 said:

Top shelf maga’ing here. Embrace your wall! Trump will protect you from the elites and foreigners you can’t compete against.

Face the facts. There’s no way you could compete or afford to live in California.
    Odd how you somehow think you are superior to everyone not in Kalifornia. The smart people and companies are leaving in droves.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,863 Standard Supporter

Yes, living in heavy air pollution, 1.5 hour traffic jams, having to pay for dinner for Californian neighbors because they were house rich and cash poor, and watching Californians struggle to pay $1,500,000 for 1100 sq ft homes with no private driveways on postage stamp lots was so much fun. All that and watching the state to go bankrupt was a barrel of laughs.

Thank God there are much better alternatives in other parts of the country.

Yes, living in heavy air pollution, 1.5 hour traffic jams, having to pay for dinner for Californian neighbors because they were house rich and cash poor, and watching Californians struggle to pay $1,500,000 for 1100 sq ft homes with no private driveways on postage stamp lots was so much fun. All that and watching the state to go bankrupt was a barrel of laughs.

Sorry to hear you couldn’t cut it.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Its crazy that people think assembling materials across a strip of land is going to make the lives they live and of those around them significantly better.
    Sledog said:

Postal91 said:

Odd how you somehow think you are superior to everyone not in Kalifornia. The smart people and companies are leaving in droves.
    No one who can compete is leaving. I’m sure you miss Fontana.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,863 Standard Supporter

Oh I lived very well in CA. You lost a great income provider because I knew things were better elsewhere. But you keep on living that expensive non-dream there cupcake. They love suckers like you.

Oh I lived very well in CA. You lost a great income provider because I knew things were better elsewhere. But you keep on living that expensive non-dream there cupcake. They love suckers like you.
    How will we get over our “loss?” Whoever replaced you makes more money and is making investments you couldn’t afford. For someone who supposedly is living your dream life outside of California, you sure sound bitter, angry and vindictive. I thought you were happy once you left the golden state?