Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Our best 3 year run in 25 years...

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
...will be forever remembered by nobody except people who like remembering losing a Peach Bowl, followed by losing a Fiesta Bowl, followed by losing a Rose Bowl.

This team is an embarrassment. Peterman you are not the guy I thought you were. You can go fuck right off. Loser.

I'm going to get booze. Fuck these guys.

Comments

• PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I know everyone is dooging about the defense but next year is going to be a rough growing year. HTH.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019
    I'd rather take a step back on defense with our current d coaches and have a real QB in there with some non migdet red shirt frosh receivers.

This team is just schematically broken for modern college football
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

I'd rather take a step back on defense with our current d coaches and have a real QB in there with some non migdet red shirt frosh receivers.

I agree with this. We are not built to beat really good teams with high level athletes. We do not have enough playmakers, or the QB play, or the offensive mindset.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Still good enuff to beat Oreg....
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Best 3 year run in 25 years...at least you made 1 decent post. Too bad it wasnt in the last 365 days
  • AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

haie said:

I agree with this. We are not built to beat really good teams with high level athletes. We do not have enough playmakers, or the QB play, or the offensive mindset.
    You're so brilliant. Insert a qb and the game has a different result the only thing this team needs is a game breaker at WR. He was on the sidelines. Pray, and bring cash. Pete has never needed better players. He won with coaching and fundamentals at bsu . Give him his qb, with all the talent he's recruited here and he'll beat anybody. Just like Harbaugh. The only thing that's hurt Michigan is qb play in his tenure there. Next year year Michigan wins big10.

Unfortunately Oregon will win pacchamp next year, but Eason will make it interesting. 2020 UW is back in playoff
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I just feel bad for Race. I'll be 70 in 25 years when we are good again and maybe actually win a bowl game that matters. Race will have to make it to 110 to see it.

Football will be canceled by then. Still room on the Liverpool FC bandwagon. OLE!
  • ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

haie said:

You're so brilliant. Insert a qb and the game has a different result the only thing this team needs is a game breaker at WR. He was on the sidelines. Pray, and bring cash. Pete has never needed better players. He won with coaching and fundamentals at bsu . Give him his qb, with all the talent he's recruited here and he'll beat anybody. Just like Harbaugh. The only thing that's hurt Michigan is qb play in his tenure there. Next year year Michigan wins big10.

Unfortunately Oregon will win pacchamp next year, but Eason will make it interesting. 2020 UW is back in playoff
    HEARING 2020 WILL BE SPESHUL

seriously fuck off pump
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited January 2019
    We're 9-4. We were 9-4 during Snark's last year....We won an awful league that's half a notch better than the MW. We lost to Cal, a total loser program...

Auburn beat us. We're 7-5 in the SEC W. Maybe 8-4. It's not like I want the guy fired, but where exactly are we headed? You need athletes and speed. Development and coaching are important, but they only take you so far.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Wait, I guess we're 10-4...still...kind of a middling top 15 program...nothing wrong with that, but the bar should be higher.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

We're 9-4. We were 9-4 during Snark's last year....We won an awful league that's half a notch better than the MW. We lost to Cal, a total loser program...

Auburn beat us. We're 7-5 in the SEC W. Maybe 8-4. It's not like I want the guy fired, but where exactly are we headed? You need athletes and speed. Development and coaching are important, but they only take you so far.

next year is the make or break for me. If there is no improvement it's time to fire pete cause this is his ceiling. If we show improvement I can chalk it up to a bad QB holding us back.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    no_uh said:

dhdawg said:

next year is the make or break for me. If there is no improvement it's time to fire pete cause this is his ceiling. If we show improvement I can chalk it up to a bad QB holding us back.
    Pete's not getting fired if we lose NY6 games each year for the next decade. HTH.
    Can't wait! WOOF!