Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Steve Sarkisian getting let go? His likely replacement will SHOCK you!

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Bread said:

Any chances we get sark back?

I'd take him as a grad assistant
    Sark has won under a great coach, I believe Pete is a great coach. So this might not be a shit show that most people think it will be
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'd take sark over any of our offensive position coaches.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Bread said:

I'd take sark over any of our offensive position coaches.

Huff off!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bread said:

I'd take him as a grad assistant wingman
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

People say that Dan Quinn is a great coach. Hiring Sark, defending Sark, and then hiring Bevell are not the earmarks of a great coach.

I dont think Quinn is a very good coach but I do think Bevell is highly underrated. The SB play call was a thing of beauty awful awful awful but dude was a very good coordinator in general for the Hawks. Getting what he did out of that offense with Tom Cables offensive line was borderline miraculous. I think he’ll kill it with a real OL coach.

This has become like Lemon Party to me. I can't even look directly at it.
    Ruining Sven’s brand
  • AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

People say that Dan Quinn is a great coach. Hiring Sark, defending Sark, and then hiring Bevell are not the earmarks of a great coach.

I dont think Quinn is a very good coach but I do think Bevell is highly underrated. The SB play call was awful awful awful but dude was a very good coordinator in general for the Hawks. Getting what he did out of that offense with Tom Cables offensive line was borderline miraculous. I think he’ll kill it with a real OL coach.
    He was not good at all, the SB notwithstanding

When I was 14 years old, I was having a conversation with my "spirited" mother. She was saying something and I decided to use a new phrase I had recently heard. I said, "Well mom, let's just agree to disagree." To which she screamed, "OH FUCK YOU!!!!!"
    Sounds like we have the same mom!!!! Merry fucking Christmas!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    Founders Club
    It would be most fitting now for Sark to end up at Minnesota
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Sark will be tanned, rested, and ready for Pullman after next season when Leach finally lands his ticket out of the Palouse.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658

Sark will be tanned, rested, and ready for Pullman after next season when Leach finally lands his ticket out of the Palouse.

Bull Moose isn't the Cuog AD any more to make stupid ass buddy hires.

The new Chinese Cuog AD from tOSU will make the next stupid ass buddy hire there.

• DongJamesDongJames Member Posts: 69
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

I dont think Quinn is a very good coach but I do think Bevell is highly underrated. The SB play call was a thing of beauty awful awful awful but dude was a very good coordinator in general for the Hawks. Getting what he did out of that offense with Tom Cables offensive line was borderline miraculous. I think he’ll kill it with a real OL coach.

I consider it more of a blue waffle, but yeah. I’m prone to overstatement. I’m one of those people who generally needs to take a step back and go for a long walk to get some perspective before making sweeping pronouncements. But having had several years to think about this, I can honestly say that it’s the single worst decision I’ve ever personally witnessed. Not just in sports, but ever. In life. Just inexplicable.

And it marked the beginning of the end of the Seahawks’ dominance, which was all too brief. This was the game that could’ve cemented this as one of the great 2-3 year runs in NFL history, and that play call just fucking botched it. You and I have talked before about single games changing the fate of a program/franchise. You’ll never see a better example.

TLDR: Fuck Bevell

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    DongJames said:

I consider it more of a blue waffle, but yeah. I’m prone to overstatement. I’m one of those people who generally needs to take a step back and go for a long walk to get some perspective before making sweeping pronouncements. But having had several years to think about this, I can honestly say that it’s the single worst decision I’ve ever personally witnessed. Not just in sports, but ever. In life. Just inexplicable.

And it marked the beginning of the end of the Seahawks’ dominance, which was all too brief. This was the game that could’ve cemented this as one of the great 2-3 year runs in NFL history, and that play call just fucking botched it. You and I have talked before about single games changing the fate of a program/franchise. You’ll never see a better example.

TLDR: Fuck Bevell

You call it the worst, I call it the best.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    Swaye said:

Bread said:

A chubby alcoholic? Just call baze
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658

Swaye said:

Bread said:

I laffed.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    edited December 2018

Swaye said:

Bread said:

I laffed.
    I don't actually know anything about baze. I just find it funny that pumpy chose him randomly to be the poster boy for pussy millennial fags even though I'm pretty sure he's not a millennial.

For whatever reason it gives me a chuckle
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

Bread said:

I laffed.
    I don't actually know anything about baze. I just find it funny that pumpy chose him randomly to be the poster boy for pussy millennial fags even though I'm pretty sure he's not a millennial.

Baze is indeed a fellow old fart.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Bread said:

I laffed.

Baze is by no means chubby nor a millennial. But again, Pumpy accused Race Bannon of leading an Antifa mob.