Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Steve Sarkisian getting let go? His likely replacement will SHOCK you!

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I cannot possibly explain how badly I want this to happen.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

People say that Dan Quinn is a great coach. Hiring Sark, defending Sark, and then hiring Bevell are not the earmarks of a great coach.

I dont think Quinn is a very good coach but I do think Bevell is highly underrated. The SB play call was awful awful awful but dude was a very good coordinator in general for the Hawks. Getting what he did out of that offense with Tom Cables offensive line was borderline miraculous. I think he’ll kill it with a real OL coach.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

People say that Dan Quinn is a great coach. Hiring Sark, defending Sark, and then hiring Bevell are not the earmarks of a great coach.

I dont think Quinn is a very good coach but I do think Bevell is highly underrated. The SB play call was awful awful awful but dude was a very good coordinator in general for the Hawks. Getting what he did out of that offense with Tom Cables offensive line was borderline miraculous. I think he’ll kill it with a real OL coach.
    He was not good at all, the SB notwithstanding
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,987
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    It’s about being the least fucking retarded coach that wins, not the smartest coach.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,541
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    with all these comments it is obvious that pro football sucks. that is why I'ze don't watch
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    they should fire Arthur Blank for jinxing the Falcons for eternity.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Maybe Dan Quinn is a great coach but an even better drinking buddy?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Steve Sarkisian stepped up and took the Atlanta OC job when no one else would.

It’s amazing to see how humble he’s been throughout this entire thankless process.

Now that he’s quietly informed the Falcons of his desire to pursue Excellence in a different direction, he’s getting blamed for Franchise failure.

Let twittersphere explode with SarkSpec now. Sark to tOSU? Sark to Michigan? Florida State? Auburn?

Steve Sarkisian stepped up and took the Atlanta OC job when no one else would.

It’s amazing to see how humble he’s been throughout this entire thankless process.

Now that he’s quietly informed the Falcons of his desire to pursue Excellence in a different direction, he’s getting blamed for Franchise failure.

Let twittersphere explode with SarkSpec now. Sark to tOSU? Sark to Michigan? Florida State? Auburn?

Jimmy Lake’s eventual replacement?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Lesson: stay current on all your Shots
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,974
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Any chances we get sark back?
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,901
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes