Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Boomer Sooner and Geaux Tigers

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

WDWHA?

"I’m okay with missing out on Criddell just seemed position less and like he might’ve been lost in the shuffle/trying to find how to contribute."

Did I say that
    Quotes from Oregon's 247 board. Quooks are the best.
    If not me, then why respond to me with those? I don't give a fuck what others say. Those quook comments are as dumb as saying "the weather". So do I need to make fun of Swaye, Hillsboroduck, etc. for the stupid shit you say?
    I'm sorry, did I quote you for those posts? Those were for the general public.
  • Options
    "Kid seems like a total drama queen. Every Mater Dei game I watched he wasn’t even playing . Overhype is an understatement"
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This game sounds fun.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Criddell to Oklahoma. We may lose Asa Turner but at least we flipped Cam Williams from Oregon and beat SC for him.

Siaki Ika to LSU. Huge blow. Oregon desperately needed him. No NT bodies the second year in a row. Nobody behind Jordon Scott. UW is loaded 4-deep with 4-star Nose Tackles. I was told Mario was an elite recruiter. I was told he was bringing the big boys to Oregon and Oregon was going to become the Bama of the West. Why am I seeing all the big boys either going to UW or leaving the conference?

Let's see.

He's the third coach in three years, they were terrible last year and ok this year. And he's signed perhaps the best class Oregon has had.

So, your take is that Mario can't recruit?

Chintresting.
    He certainly has a difficult time recruiting interior D-lineman and is not an elite closer.
    You seem to want to readjust the goal poasts ad hoc.

Great sample size as always.

I'd say with what he stepped into, where he is and what he did first time out, if he's not not an "elite" recruiter, then "damn good" fits the bill. He closed on some pretty good ones this time 'round on the heels of a mediocre season.

Is Pete an "elite" recruiter? If you guys lose someone to a program they were leaning to all the way, will that suddenly change the answer?

Face it. When Washington loses someone, or never had him in the first place, it's WDWHA with your built in OKG nonsense. When Oregon loses someone, or doesn't grab someone who was really never going there to begin with, it's a fundamental problem with the whole program.

While everyone here mocks you, I actually see that you want to be taken seriously. But your inability to refrain from rationalizing everything 100% of the time makes that difficult. Nothing cuts your way 100%. Insisting that it does hurts your credibility.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2018
    Cridell is one flakey kid.
    Went from a UW lean to an Oregon commit to a sooner lean to an Oregon lean to a sooner signee
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Criddell to Oklahoma. We may lose Asa Turner but at least we flipped Cam Williams from Oregon and beat SC for him.

Siaki Ika to LSU. Huge blow. Oregon desperately needed him. No NT bodies the second year in a row. Nobody behind Jordon Scott. UW is loaded 4-deep with 4-star Nose Tackles. I was told Mario was an elite recruiter. I was told he was bringing the big boys to Oregon and Oregon was going to become the Bama of the West. Why am I seeing all the big boys either going to UW or leaving the conference?

Let's see.

He's the third coach in three years, they were terrible last year and ok this year. And he's signed perhaps the best class Oregon has had.

Chintresting.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojP0BO6H4Qc
  • Options
    Jeremiah Criddell to Oklahoma
    Siaki Ika to LSU
    Quandre Mosely to Kentucky
    Elijah Blades to Texas A&M
    Jared Casey to Kentucky
    Cameron Williams to UW
    Joey Capra to San Diego State
    Daniel Heimuli to UW
    Henry To'oto'o to Bama, Tenn, or UW
    Chris Steele to Florida
    Connor Greico to Boston College
    Trent McDuffie to UW

Cristoballin
  • Options

Let's see.

Chintresting.
    He certainly has a difficult time recruiting interior D-lineman and is not an elite closer.

I'd say with what he stepped into, where he is and what he did first time out, if he's not not an "elite" recruiter, then "damn good" fits the bill. He closed on some pretty good ones this time 'round on the heels of a mediocre season.

Is Pete an "elite" recruiter? If you guys lose someone to a program they were leaning to all the way, will that suddenly change the answer?

Face it. When Washington loses someone, or never had him in the first place, it's WDWHA with your built in OKG nonsense. When Oregon loses someone, or doesn't grab someone who was really never going there to begin with, it's a fundamental problem with the whole program.

While everyone here mocks you, I actually see that you want to be taken seriously. But your inability to refrain from rationalizing everything 100% of the time makes that difficult. Nothing cuts your way 100%. Insisting that it does hurts your credibility.
    The non-stop quooking about Oregon's recruiting has brought this upon all of you. This UW recruiting class is going to slaughter Oregon on the field.

And no, I don't say WDWHA for all of UW's misses. We wanted Drake Jackson and Stephon Wright. We wanted Zach Charbonnet and Joe Ngata. I only say WDWHA when it's obvious WDWHA because UW stopped recruiting the kid a long time ago like or they clearly prioritize another recruit over him.
  • Options

"Hi Nathan. I know you'll read this. You are quickly losing your status as the Husky nation fan favorite recruit in this class. You're either a Dawg or you're not. Ain't no in-between. Best decide for yourself what you are soon before Coach Pete decides for you because you won't like his decision. Nut up son!"

And it worked. He nutted up, shit it down, recruited for UW, and signed with UW. Criddell on the other hand...
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Let's see.

Chintresting.

The non-stop quooking about Oregon's recruiting has brought this upon all of you. This UW recruiting class is going to slaughter Oregon on the field.

And no, I don't say WDWHA for all of UW's misses. We wanted Drake Jackson and Stephon Wright. We wanted Zach Charbonnet and Joe Ngata. I only say WDWHA when it's obvious WDWHA because UW stopped recruiting the kid a long time ago like or they clearly prioritize another recruit over him.
    you know dude there are times when UW "stops recruiting" someone cause they are showing no interest in UW.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

Let's see.

Chintresting.

you know dude there are times when UW "stops recruiting" someone cause they are showing no interest in UW.
    It's rare. They don't offer guys unless they show legit interest in a UW offer. Then from there they weed out guys who aren't interest enough pretty quickly.
  • Options
    PetermanPeterman Member Posts: 675
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Criddell looked like ass to me, no big loss there IMO
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

dhdawg said:

Let's see.

Chintresting.

It's rare. They don't offer guys unless they show legit interest in a UW offer. Then from there they weed out guys who aren't interest enough pretty quickly.
    El Oh Fucking El
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2018

"Hi Nathan. I know you'll read this. You are quickly losing your status as the Husky nation fan favorite recruit in this class. You're either a Dawg or you're not. Ain't no in-between. Best decide for yourself what you are soon before Coach Pete decides for you because you won't like his decision. Nut up son!"

And it worked. He nutted up, shit it down, recruited for UW, and signed with UW. Criddell on the other hand...
    Yore chinsult got pinned to Kalepo’s Twatters page and DDY ban hammered you and called you a Trooj.

Well played, Roof.
  • Options

Jeremiah Criddell to Oklahoma
    Siaki Ika to LSU
    Quandre Mosely to Kentucky
    Elijah Blades to Texas A&M
    Jared Casey to Kentucky
    Cameron Williams to UW
    Joey Capra to San Diego State
    Daniel Heimuli to UW
    Henry To'oto'o to Bama, Tenn, or UW
    Chris Steele to Florida
    Connor Greico to Boston College
    Trent McDuffie to UW

Cristoballin

So, oregon didn't get every kid they targeted.

Shocking development.
  • Options

Can't remember where but I remember being told USC was going to steal all Oregon's verbals including Funa and Jonah T. Anyone else remember that?

Yeah who was that?
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Can't remember where but I remember being told USC was going to steal all Oregon's verbals including Funa and Jonah T. Anyone else remember that?

@Baseman