Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Boomer Sooner and Geaux Tigers

13»

Comments

• Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Jeremiah Criddell to Oklahoma
    Siaki Ika to LSU
    Quandre Mosely to Kentucky
    Elijah Blades to Texas A&M
    Jared Casey to Kentucky
    Cameron Williams to UW
    Joey Capra to San Diego State
    Daniel Heimuli to UW
    Henry To'oto'o to Bama, Tenn, or UW
    Chris Steele to Florida
    Connor Greico to Boston College
    Trent McDuffie to UW

Cristoballin

Fuck. I hope the U of O football program survives without Joey Capra or Connor Grieco. If we don't have un-athletic white guys are we even running a football team?

I wanted Ika, Blades, Steele, and Jared Casey. But we might still be able to field a team without them. Time will tell. Steele might have signed with Oregon, actually. Probably Florida, but maybe.

As a footnote, you are AIDS @StrongArmCobra without the fun of fucking someone in the ass.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Criddell to Oklahoma. We may lose Asa Turner but at least we flipped Cam Williams from Oregon and beat SC for him.

Siaki Ika to LSU. Huge blow. Oregon desperately needed him. No NT bodies the second year in a row. Nobody behind Jordon Scott. UW is loaded 4-deep with 4-star Nose Tackles. I was told Mario was an elite recruiter. I was told he was bringing the big boys to Oregon and Oregon was going to become the Bama of the West. Why am I seeing all the big boys either going to UW or leaving the conference?

Let's see.

He's the third coach in three years, they were terrible last year and ok this year. And he's signed perhaps the best class Oregon has had.

So, your take is that Mario can't recruit?

Chintresting.
    He certainly has a difficult time recruiting interior D-lineman and is not an elite closer.
    You seem to want to readjust the goal poasts ad hoc.

Great sample size as always.

I'd say with what he stepped into, where he is and what he did first time out, if he's not not an "elite" recruiter, then "damn good" fits the bill. He closed on some pretty good ones this time 'round on the heels of a mediocre season.

Is Pete an "elite" recruiter? If you guys lose someone to a program they were leaning to all the way, will that suddenly change the answer?

Face it. When Washington loses someone, or never had him in the first place, it's WDWHA with your built in OKG nonsense. When Oregon loses someone, or doesn't grab someone who was really never going there to begin with, it's a fundamental problem with the whole program.

While everyone here mocks you, I actually see that you want to be taken seriously. But your inability to refrain from rationalizing everything 100% of the time makes that difficult. Nothing cuts your way 100%. Insisting that it does hurts your credibility.
    The non-stop quooking about Oregon's recruiting has brought this upon all of you. This UW recruiting class is going to slaughter Oregon on the field.

And no, I don't say WDWHA for all of UW's misses. We wanted Drake Jackson and Stephon Wright. We wanted Zach Charbonnet and Joe Ngata. I only say WDWHA when it's obvious WDWHA because UW stopped recruiting the kid a long time ago like or they clearly prioritize another recruit over him.
    Ah, I see. Retribution.

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

"Hi Nathan. I know you'll read this. You are quickly losing your status as the Husky nation fan favorite recruit in this class. You're either a Dawg or you're not. Ain't no in-between. Best decide for yourself what you are soon before Coach Pete decides for you because you won't like his decision. Nut up son!"

And it worked. He nutted up, shit it down, recruited for UW, and signed with UW. Criddell on the other hand...
    JFC. I know one of his coaches. He was never not going to UW. Fuckin' A, man.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Wow I thought I struggle on the main board, but watching ballz in the duck refuge is real special. Backthepack speacil
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,793
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Wow I thought I struggle on the main board, but watching ballz in the duck refuge is real special. Backthepack speacil

Tag me next time asshole!!!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

@backthepack sorry brah, figured u were too busy banging coeds
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    ntxduck said:

Can't remember where but I remember being told USC was going to steal all Oregon's verbals including Funa and Jonah T. Anyone else remember that?

@Baseman
    Just passing on then what I heard at that time. Don’t twist
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,793
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Me banging co eds? Pfttt
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Me banging co eds? Pfttt
    GOONIES NEVER SAY DIE!!!!
  • Options
    Baseman said:

ntxduck said:

Can't remember where but I remember being told USC was going to steal all Oregon's verbals including Funa and Jonah T. Anyone else remember that?

@Baseman
    Maybe you were just trying too hard.

Happy New Year.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

ntxduck said:

@Baseman

Happy New Year.
    Not really.

What kind of creepy weirdo thinks of me while vacationing with their family in Hawaii? Get yourself a Mezcal Paloma and take a nice walk on the beach.

Happy New Year!
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

ntxduck said:

@Baseman

Happy New Year.
    Not really.

What kind of creepy weirdo thinks of me while vacationing with their family in Hawaii? Get yourself a Mezcal Paloma and take a nice walk on the beach.

Happy New Year!
    I always think of you.

[winky winky]

I'm going to unplug from technology now, as is my preference when vacationing with my family.

peace.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

ntxduck said:

@Baseman

Happy New Year.
    Not really.

Happy New Year!
    I always think of you.

[winky winky]

I'm going to unplug from technology now, as is my preference when vacationing with my family.

peace.
    How convenient after a loss

As a South Florida fan I'm sure you know Dave Berry the hilarious columnist who wrote the classic movie Big Trouble

There's the sports radio guy saying "Gator fans never call after a loss"

Caller "I'm a Gator fan"

"Yeah and they never call after a loss"

"But I'm calling you now after a loss"

Way underrated movie and writer IMO
  • Options

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

ntxduck said:

@Baseman

Happy New Year.
    Not really.

Happy New Year!
    I always think of you.

[winky winky]

peace.
    How convenient after a loss

As a South Florida fan I'm sure you know Dave Berry the hilarious columnist who wrote the classic movie Big Trouble

There's the sports radio guy saying "Gator fans never call after a loss"

Caller "I'm a Gator fan"

"Yeah and they never call after a loss"

"But I'm calling you now after a loss"

Way underrated movie and writer IMO
    Gator fans suck ass.

This Cane fan shows up and takes his wood. Unlike some poasters, who HLAB and then lie about walking on the beach.

I love Dave Barry. I will watch the movie and report back.
  • Options

JFC who fucking cares what quooks at 247 are saying compared to our poasters? Fuck, this whole place is founded upon mocking the group think of DOOGS. The whole reason someone like @greenblood is here is because he thinks Quooks are fucking stupid too. The only reason to bring up quooking from 247 or educk is so that literally everyone here can laugh at it.

God help us all if we were taken to task for all the stupid shit that's said by Doogs on 247, Doogpound, or realdoog.

@StrongArmCobra