Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Boomer Sooner and Geaux Tigers

BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
Criddell to Oklahoma. We may lose Asa Turner but at least we flipped Cam Williams from Oregon and beat SC for him.

Siaki Ika to LSU. Huge blow. Oregon desperately needed him. No NT bodies the second year in a row. Nobody behind Jordon Scott. UW is loaded 4-deep with 4-star Nose Tackles. I was told Mario was an elite recruiter. I was told he was bringing the big boys to Oregon and Oregon was going to become the Bama of the West. Why am I seeing all the big boys either going to UW or leaving the conference?

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Oh...and Oregon has already added two. Hudson 4* and Poti 3*. Poti is undersized at 285, so he needs to get to 300 soon. But Hudson already checks in at 305 and has room to grow. If we can get him to 315-320 he should be alright.
  • Options

Oh...and Oregon has already added two. Hudson 4* and Poti 3*. Poti is undersized at 285, so he needs to get to 300 soon. But Hudson already checks in at 305 and has room to grow. If we can get him to 315-320 he should be alright.

Both suck.
  • Options

Both suck.
    OK!

If only the coaches had rescheduled Ika's visit over a sunny weekend.
    Oregon had no chance regardless. Pity visit.
  • Options

Both suck.
    OK!

So how is it a huge blow?
  • Options

Both suck.
    OK!

Oregon's D-line recruiting sucks. They have one NT on their roster who's worth a damn. You don't see a problem with that? Just because Oregon didn't have a chance doesn't mean it isn't a huge blow to your D-line recruiting. NT bodies are rare. He was the last one available this class that's good. The 2020 class is very thin with NT body types.
  • Options
    It's okay guys. You don't need Ika:

"Hercules Mata'afa was a consensus NT all-American at 250 lbs for Wazzu... Coached by none other than Big Joe".
  • Options
    "Thank you! The best DT in the NFL Is barely 6’1 and is not close to 300lbs. In this case size isn’t everything"

It's okay Oregon didn't get Ika. Apparently they signed the next Aaron Donald.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Both suck.
    OK!

Oregon's D-line recruiting sucks. They have one NT on their roster who's worth a damn. You don't see a problem with that? Just because Oregon didn't have a chance doesn't mean it isn't a huge blow to your D-line recruiting. NT bodies are rare. He was the last one available this class that's good. The 2020 class is very thin with NT body types.
    Criddell was a huge blow because he was expected to come here. When you have no shot like with Ika, how is it a huge blow? It's simple semantics you fucking moron. Were you born this dumb or were you dropped as a child? Serious question?

You might check again on the bold statement
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Both suck.
    OK!

Criddell was a huge blow because he was expected to come here. When you have no shot like with Ika, how is it a huge blow? It's simple semantics you fucking moron. Were you born this dumb or were you dropped as a child? Serious question?

You might check again on the bold statement
    The end result is the end result. When you don't get a legit NT when it's the biggest need on your roster it's a big blow. You're quooking so hard right now. Your idiot coaches thought they had a shot. They were wrong.

Oregon ain't getting Sophser either.
  • Options
    WDWHA?

"I’m okay with missing out on Criddell just seemed position less and like he might’ve been lost in the shuffle/trying to find how to contribute."
  • Options
    "I would've liked for us to sign Criddell. But I don't mind him going elsewhere. The reporting on him toward the end of his senior season was shaky at best. Instincts not good enough at safety. Not fast twitch enough at corner. Again, this isn't a WDWHA. I wanted him to be a Duck. But his play has been trending downward for a while."
  • Options

WDWHA?

"I’m okay with missing out on Criddell just seemed position less and like he might’ve been lost in the shuffle/trying to find how to contribute."

Did I say that
  • Options

"I would've liked for us to sign Criddell. But I don't mind him going elsewhere. The reporting on him toward the end of his senior season was shaky at best. Instincts not good enough at safety. Not fast twitch enough at corner. Again, this isn't a WDWHA. I wanted him to be a Duck. But his play has been trending downward for a while."

After "elsewhere" who said that? It wasn't me, or did you make that last bit up? funny how you make a quote, but don't actually link my quote...interesting
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Criddell to Oklahoma. We may lose Asa Turner but at least we flipped Cam Williams from Oregon and beat SC for him.

Siaki Ika to LSU. Huge blow. Oregon desperately needed him. No NT bodies the second year in a row. Nobody behind Jordon Scott. UW is loaded 4-deep with 4-star Nose Tackles. I was told Mario was an elite recruiter. I was told he was bringing the big boys to Oregon and Oregon was going to become the Bama of the West. Why am I seeing all the big boys either going to UW or leaving the conference?

Let's see.

He's the third coach in three years, they were terrible last year and ok this year. And he's signed perhaps the best class Oregon has had.

So, your take is that Mario can't recruit?

Chintresting.
  • Options

WDWHA?

Did I say that
    Quotes from Oregon's 247 board. Quooks are the best.
  • Options

Let's see.

He's the third coach in three years, they were terrible last year and ok this year. And he's signed perhaps the best class Oregon has had.

So, your take is that Mario can't recruit?

Chintresting.
    He certainly has a difficult time recruiting interior D-lineman and is not an elite closer.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

WDWHA?

Did I say that
    Doogie Doogie Dooooog!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2018

WDWHA?

Did I say that
    If not me, then why respond to me with those? I don't give a fuck what others say. Those quook comments are as dumb as saying "the weather". So do I need to make fun of Swaye, Hillsboroduck, etc. for the stupid shit you say?