Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Russia’s Bid to Help Trump Revealed as Much Wider Than Once Known

Comments

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Weren’t you just lamenting the lack of UO Duck fans on HH? GayBob is all yours!
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 32,011

Shocking how the fucking Kunt can't bring himself to say that Hillary and Obama didn't do anything of the things I listed.

Do you have any fucking game CD or is this Kunt act of yours all you're good for?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,340

AIDS isn't exclusive...
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,834 Standard Supporter
    If this Russia thing keeps dragging on, can you lefties at least have the decency to post pics of hot Russkies?

Even the Ukraines are fine.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,125 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

C dogg sounds very angry.

Damn straight. GayBob is laying out the case for widespread abuse of power. I am
    Just asking when Obama, Clinton, and conspirators at DOJ and fbi are going to jail. Is gitmo ready? You’re not angry?
    Not at all! My DAWGS are in the Rose Bowl! I hope you can find some peace in your heart! Love yourself! Be best! We are all rooting for you!
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Damn straight. GayBob is laying out the case for widespread abuse of power. I am
    Just asking when Obama, Clinton, and conspirators at DOJ and fbi are going to jail. Is gitmo ready? You’re not angry?
    Not at all! My DAWGS are in the Rose Bowl! I hope you can find some peace in your heart! Love yourself! Be best! We are all rooting for you!
    I am rooting for truth and justice. I have ZERO tolerance for abuse of power. Did you even read the case GayBob made!?!? I appreciate your note though. Go Dawgs! See you at the Rose bowl? How will I recognize you? You’re the Gary Ridgway but from hilltop?

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I am rooting for truth and justice. I have ZERO tolerance for abuse of power. Did you even read the case GayBob made!?!? I appreciate your note though. Go Dawgs! See you at the Rose bowl? How will I recognize you? You’re the Gary Ridgway but from hilltop?
    Then you should be defending Trump! He's been the victim of very biased reporting and his campaign opponent conspiring with the enemy against him. Not good!
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Then you should be defending Trump! He's been the victim of very biased reporting and his campaign opponent conspiring with the enemy against him. Not good!
    Enemy against him? Not good? It’s Sad! Bad for the country! Is this america?

Conspiracy and enemies!

SNL should be investigated. What about the emails? Mexico will pay for the wall, believe me. The dollar is strong.

Support trump.

MAGA!
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Trump wants you to call him and thank him. Have you? Why not? How ungrateful!

800-684-3043

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Enemy against him? Not good? It’s Sad! Bad for the country! Is this america?

Conspiracy and enemies!

SNL should be investigated. What about the emails? Mexico will pay for the wall, believe me. The dollar is strong.

Support trump.

MAGA!
    That's more like it! You've accepted Trump into your heart! There is power in prayer!

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

You mean the “case” that you ran and hid like a fucking Kunt from when you were asked to cite a single thing I said that wasn’t accurate? Is that the “case” you’re referring to lightweight?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,340
    edited December 2018
    I don’t understand why the back and forth. Until it is proven that this shit was cooperated by the Trump campaign directly, this is a giant nothing burger. Which right now you morons on both sides of the equation are wasting your time.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,417 Founders Club
    Lots of #clockworkshills getting their work in, ITT
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,154 Standard Supporter
    You don't understand the back and forth? Leftards lie and love to be lied to. They also love phucking strawmen. An honest person with facts on his side argues the facts. A leftard, being inherently dishonest, argues his feelings and then starts phucking strawmen. The only Russian collusion was on the part of the Hillary campaign and the CIA, FBI and DOJ. Any leftards want to explain why Trump would be a weaker president than PIPS on Russia? Barry and PIPS were Putin's bitches.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

You don't understand the back and forth? Leftards lie and love to be lied to. They also love phucking strawmen. An honest person with facts on his side argues the facts. A leftard, being inherently dishonest, argues his feelings and then starts phucking strawmen. The only Russian collusion was on the part of the Hillary campaign and the CIA, FBI and DOJ. Any leftards want to explain why Trump would be a weaker president than PIPS on Russia? Barry and PIPS were Putin's bitches.

photo 9E00DC35-DBBE-4640-A68F-DCFE2E4BD653_zpsokzzf5j1.png
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,834 Standard Supporter

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Trump wants you to call him and thank him. Have you? Why not? How ungrateful!

800-684-3043
    867-5309

2001400ex said:

You've now had 24 hours to cite a single thing I said that wasn't accurate Hondo and shockingly you've ran and hid like a Kunt. Good thing you don't just deal in talking points you fucking hypocrite.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You've now had 24 hours to cite a single thing I said that wasn't accurate Hondo and shockingly you've ran and hid like a Kunt. Good thing you don't just deal in talking points you fucking hypocrite.
    In 2012 the Kremlin wanted Obama to win over Romney. Obama mocked Romney when he correctly stated that Russia was a geo-political threat to the US.

You'd had Obama telling Medvedev to pass along the information that he would be more "flexible" after election on the issue of missile defense. Obama overturned 50 plus years of bi-partisan US foreign policy and invited the Russians back into the Middle East. For the first six years of his Administration Obama kissed Putin's ass, removing sanctions that the Bush Admin had put on Russia. Obama did nothing to Russia even after we had found out that the Russians had hacked our State Department, our DOD and the White House. And during the 2016 election we know for a fact that Hillary worked with a foreign agent who in turn worked with Russians with ties to Putin and the Kremlin in order gain information to use against Trump.

All facts!!!! Obama and Hillary are going to jail!!!! Any day now!!!
    Shocking, Hondo the Kunt has nothing but his talking points and canned responses.

Why would Obama go to jail for any of the things I cited my stupid little lightweight Kunt of a friend?
    SFGbob said:

Shocking, Hondo the Kunt has nothing but his talking points and canned responses.

Why would Obama go to jail for any of the things I cited my stupid little lightweight Kunt of a friend?

You seriously are fucking dense.