Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Russia’s Bid to Help Trump Revealed as Much Wider Than Once Known

insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-17/russia-waged-vast-pro-trump-social-media-plan-senate-panel-told

“What is clear is that all of the messaging clearly sought to benefit the Republican Party -- and specifically, Donald Trump,” wrote researchers at the University of Oxford and Graphika, a company that analyzes social networks. Right-wing voters were encouraged to support Trump, while left-wing groups were “provided messaging that sought to confuse, distract, and ultimately discourage members from voting.”

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,340
    We knew this.

When you find evidence that it was coordinated by his campaign let us know.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,512 Standard Supporter
    No collusion. 2 years and no collusion. Hammers gonna drop any day! Bigger than Watergate!

Why would the Russians not want Clinton? They had already paid her millions for 20% of our uranium and she was a proven prostitute.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

In 2012 the Kremlin wanted Obama to win over Romney. Obama mocked Romney when he correctly stated that Russia was a geo-political threat to the US.

You'd had Obama telling Medvedev to pass along the information that he would be more "flexible" after election on the issue of missile defense. Obama overturned 50 plus years of bi-partisan US foreign policy and invited the Russians back into the Middle East. For the first six years of his Administration Obama kissed Putin's ass, removing sanctions that the Bush Admin had put on Russia. Obama did nothing to Russia even after we had found out that the Russians had hacked our State Department, our DOD and the White House. And during the 2016 election we know for a fact that Hillary worked with a foreign agent who in turn worked with Russians with ties to Putin and the Kremlin in order gain information to use against Trump.

The fucking double standards that are being applied here are really galling.

But but but Obama and Hillary POTD.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    SFGbob said:

In 2012 the Kremlin wanted Obama to win over Romney. Obama mocked Romney when he correctly stated that Russia was a geo-political threat to the US.

You'd had Obama telling Medvedev to pass along the information that he would be more "flexible" after election on the issue of missile defense. Obama overturned 50 plus years of bi-partisan US foreign policy and invited the Russians back into the Middle East. For the first six years of his Administration Obama kissed Putin's ass, removing sanctions that the Bush Admin had put on Russia. Obama did nothing to Russia even after we had found out that the Russians had hacked our State Department, our DOD and the White House. And during the 2016 election we know for a fact that Hillary worked with a foreign agent who in turn worked with Russians with ties to Putin and the Kremlin in order gain information to use against Trump.

Did the deep state spy on trump?!? Shouldn’t someone go to jail for that? That sounds like a huge abuse of power. How are they getting away with it GayBob?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,561 Swaye's Wigwam
    What if I told you that foreign actors want to be able to conflate "coordinated campaigns" with "collusion" to undermine faith in democracy and the electoral process?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g57fl9g4yho
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 32,011

SFGbob said:

Did the deep state spy on trump?!? Shouldn’t someone go to jail for that? That sounds like a huge abuse of power. How are they getting away with it GayBob?
    I didn't say anything about the "deep state" my lightweight Kunt of a friend. Are you denying that what I said is accurate? Sure is good to see that you liberal Kunts don't rely on talking points.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I didn't say anything about the "deep state" my lightweight Kunt of a friend. Are you denying that what I said is accurate? Sure is good to see that you liberal Kunts don't rely on talking points.
    Hillary worked for a foreign agent who in turn worked with the Russians? How does this happen in America? Is gitmo ready? How come you never answer any questions?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,125 Founders Club
    C dogg sounds very angry.
    PurpleJ said:

Damn straight. GayBob is laying out the case for widespread abuse of power. I am
    Just asking when Obama, Clinton, and conspirators at DOJ and fbi are going to jail. Is gitmo ready? You’re not angry?

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Hillary worked for a foreign agent who in turn worked with the Russians? How does this happen in America? Is gitmo ready? How come you never answer any questions?
    Okay, you're not only a lightweight Kunt you're also a dumbfuck. Quote where I said Hillary worked for a foreign agent dumbfuck.

PurpleJ said:

Damn straight. GayBob is laying out the case for widespread abuse of power. I am
    Just asking when Obama, Clinton, and conspirators at DOJ and fbi are going to jail. Is gitmo ready? You’re not angry?
    No you're arguing like a stupid and dishonest Kunt. The fact that Hillary isn't going to jail and that neither her or any of her associates who we know lied to the FBI were prosecuted for doing so is the double standard that's being applied.

Are you denying that Hillary worked with a foreign agent in order to secure dirt on Trump dumbfuck?
    PurpleJ said:

He sounds like a dipshit.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Okay, you're not only a lightweight Kunt you're also a dumbfuck. Quote where I said Hillary worked for a foreign agent dumbfuck.
    Oh, I see. Hillary worked WITH a foreign agent not FOR a foreign agent! She should still go to jail, don’t you think? Someone has to stay rational and on an even keel during these times GayBob. Keep up the good work!
    So are you just an ignorant Kunt with a big mouth CD or are you a lying Kunt with a big mouth?

Feel free to refute the accuracy of anything I claimed Kunt, or you could continue with this pathetic Kunt act you and Hondo give each other hand jobs with.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Oh, I see. Hillary worked WITH a foreign agent not FOR a foreign agent! She should still go to jail, don’t you think? Someone has to stay rational and on an even keel during these times GayBob. Keep up the good work!
    Notice how the fucking Kunt doesn't even try to lay a glove on anything I actually said.

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

No you're arguing like a stupid and dishonest Kunt. The fact that Hillary isn't going to jail and that neither her or any of her associates who we know lied to the FBI were prosecuted for doing so is the double standard that's being applied.

Are you denying that Hillary worked with a foreign agent in order to secure dirt on Trump dumbfuck?
    She’s not going to jail? No spygate related incarcerations? Oh no. Now you’ve done it. Let me introduce you to @Dude61 and Utah US district attorney Huber. He’ll tell you. Indictments are coming!
    edited December 2018
    I never claimed she was going to jail and the fact that she isn't doesn't refute anything I said.

I love that you're such a dipshit that you actually believe that Hillary not going to jail means she never worked with a foreign agent to dig up dirt on Trump. It's exactly the kind of Kunt logic I've come to expect from a worthless piece of shit like you CD.

And of course the mouthy little Kunt is too big a coward to declare flatly that Hillary didn't work with a foreign agent.