Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Russia’s Bid to Help Trump Revealed as Much Wider Than Once Known

13»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 32,011
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Shocking, Hondo the Kunt has nothing but his talking points and canned responses.

Why would Obama go to jail for any of the things I cited my stupid little lightweight Kunt of a friend?

You seriously are fucking dense.
    There's Hondo the Kunt's white flag.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited December 2018
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Shocking, Hondo the Kunt has nothing but his talking points and canned responses.

Why would Obama go to jail for any of the things I cited my stupid little lightweight Kunt of a friend?

You seriously are fucking dense.
    There's Hondo the Kunt's white flag.

Bob likes to fuck gay strawmen in the asshole on the cornfield.

Where have I said any lie? Prove me wrong!!! You conservatives can't even refute what I say!!!
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 32,011
    edited December 2018
    I've refuted what you've said here many, many times Hondo. Hell Hondo I've exposed you for the lying dumbfuck you are that you've ran and hid from threads refusing to even support claims you've made and articles you've supported.

Lets start with that Reason article you posted in order to call me a liar Hondo. Do you agree with them that Social Security is welfare Hondo? Run and hide Kunt.

After you dodge that question like the pathetic little Kunt you are you can then dodge the question about anything I said causing Obama to go to jail.

Since neither of these response can be covered by your cute little meme postings or your canned responses Hondo the Kunt will either respond with gibberish or he'll run and hide, or he'll fuck strawman ass in response.