Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Meanwhile at USC...

Comments

• Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Meek said:
    I love that Ika ended up somewhere other than Oregon, SC, or Bama.
    Bad for the conference. If half of our top lineman are gonna get poached every year we might as well become the MWC.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Not defending Swann because he sucks, but Helton and Enfield (the bball coach) should really be cutting the rapist gyno from USC a check for this year.

My USC people's have said that basically no major changes are to be made on campus until a new President/Board is brought in....otherwise Helton and Enfield would both be out on their asses this year.

Plagairisms myself with this one, but as bad as USC football is, it's just a smoldering wet diaper in the larger USC institutional dumpster fire. That place is truly a mess.
    They are really having a rough few years. The Keck school dean was basically @Swaye if someone gave him a job with free access to drugs
    LA Times article on Carmen A. Puliafito, M.D., former Dean of Keck School of Medicine at USC:

https://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-usc-doctor-20170717-htmlstory.html
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Domicillo said:

Meek said:
    I love that Ika ended up somewhere other than Oregon, SC, or Bama.
    Bad for the conference. If half of our top lineman are gonna get poached every year we might as well become the MWC.
    If the other half end up on Montlake, WGAF?
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Signing Day Gems:

But the class they pulled in and signed early is incredible .... really disappointing day for the Trojans

I think Washington is recruiting well and landing some serious impact players but incredible? C'mon man if USC had that 14th ranked class right now fans would still be complaining.

That’s because USC is one of the top 3 greatest programs of all time and UW is just another school. Obviously USC is expected to recruit MUCH better than UW.

Living in the past buh roh.... step in the the present reality. USC in NOT a top 3 program and hasn't been for many.... many moons. God only knows where we would be if not for a lucky blunder known as Pete.

I remember you and I arguing on here a few years ago about Petersen/UW and how I thought the Huskies were trending upwards (you didn't agree). Your argument was that Clay was 1-0 against them (having just beaten them with Sam), therefore Clay > CP.

Perhaps you want to revisit your thoughts from back then?

Had to take a break to go to PT, but I’ll be grabbing some more choice ones later today.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

How the fuck are they fucking this up so bad? Maybe kids are finally seeing Clay Helton is a sweaty turd.

Recruiting to USC is one of the easiest jobs in the country. The head coach could drive a half hour for an in home visit, take a dump in the toilet without flushing, pull down his pants and t-bag mom while dad and son watch, and leave with a guarantee of signing.

WOLFE!
  • Options
    Enjoy!!!!

I hate it. Absolutely hate it. February Signing Day was literally a holiday to me (and many others I'm sure)... And of course the powers that be have to go and dilute it with an "Early Signing Day"... Does anyone give a crap anymore? Not just because we suck, Clay sucks, and the class sucks... Doesn't it feel different and unimportant now?
    Oh, and they should just call it "Signing Day" because that's what it really is.. And February is the "Late Signing Day”

Literally EVERYONE Knows this by now. Look at how all the the schools recruited like crazy for the early signing period. Bama, Georgia, Clemson, Oregon, basically everyone almost has their class full by now. The schools adapted, wish I could say the same about ClueLess Clay and Staff. They downplayed a lot of kids and thought they could catch up with a month before the signing period, It bit them in the arse. His coaching and their record did them no favors either. Now they're in panic mode offering a bunch of 3*'s.

I have no problem with it at all. The boneheaded staff should've learned from last year but they took an even lazier approach this year

I couldn't agree with you more....every season I really looked forward to the February signing of LOI's and the various media covering it all day long.... Between this early signing period and the demise of our football program to the point of irrelevance I am completely turned off
  • Options
    Brandon Huffman:

Still trying to confirm it but hearing there is a VERY good chance USC flipped another Pac-12 commit.

Stay tuned.