Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Meanwhile at USC...

Comments

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Oregon has an "impressive" class by star numbers but if you did a little deeper you'll find some glaring question marks.

Funa - everyone wants him but he missed his whole senior season due to injury?
    Ware-Hudson - same thing
    Dollars - reported questionable performance numbers and not even a starter on his own high school team (same with criddell but he decommited anyways)
    #1 jc it - rarely jc guys measure up to hype so this is a wait and see.
    Delgado - needs qb to get him the ball as he has lower ceiling than other wrs.

Rest of class is quite nice/really good so good for Oregon.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    animate said:

Oregon has an "impressive" class by star numbers but if you did a little deeper you'll find some glaring question marks.

Ware-Hudson - same thing
    Dollars - reported questionable performance numbers and not even a starter on his own high school team (same with criddell but he decommited anyways)

Outside of bama, all classes have questions
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Domicillo said:

I don’t know who that is but apparently usc verbal
    I like this kid, I want him if we have room.
    This is true, Neighbor said this back when he committed to USC.
    WE NEED A BIG BACK
    100% but there's only one that was worthy and that's Charbonnet. Only big back we got on the roster is Jamyn Patu and kinda Kamari Pleasant who albiet, runs hard but we still need a real legit big back. :'(
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,987
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    This just blows my mind that usc let it get this bad. Factor in that there are tons of rumors of KKkliff already looking at NFL jobs to jump to before the next signing period and this could get worse. Asu Oregon and uw are fucking up usc in recruiting and this just never happens.
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Domicillo said:

WE NEED A BIG BACK
    100% but there's only one that was worthy and that's Charbonnet. Only big back we got on the roster is Jamyn Patu and kinda Kamari Pleasant who albiet, runs hard but we still need a real legit big back. :'(
    For very short yardage situations, the Huskies seems to have a lot of success with the QB sneak. Having a big back is preferable, but Huskies are adapting to compensate for not having a true high back.

Huskies also utilize the wildcat formation with Gaskin during goal line situations. It's been successful so far, too.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Crawfish said:

Domicillo said:

WE NEED A BIG BACK
    For very short yardage situations, the Huskies seems to have a lot of success with the QB sneak. Having a big back is preferable, but Huskies are adapting to compensate for not having a true high back.

Huskies also utilize the wildcat formation with Gaskin during goal line situations. It's been successful so far, too.
    Big backs aren't just situational players for short yardage and goal line stuff. They are the norm as every down backs in the NFL and Alabama. A big back that can drag defenders for a couple extra yards makes a huge difference.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

animate said:

Ware-Hudson - same thing

Sure, true to an extent.

But it's interesting that two of the more highly rated Oregon croots have significant time away from football. Like completely missed their senior year? That's a little more faith required.
  • Options
    animate said:

animate said:

Ware-Hudson - same thing

Sure, true to an extent.

But it's interesting that two of the more highly rated Oregon croots have significant time away from football. Like completely missed their senior year? That's a little more faith required.
    Nelson was the same thing. Torn acl, but he came in as a frosh, explosive as hell. A torn acl/mcl aren’t what they used to be.
  • Options
    This is unfucking believable...
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    I hate Washington but damn...It’s nice to see USC getting destroyed at the one thing they were good at.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,797
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I hate Washington but damn...It’s nice to see USC getting destroyed at the one thing they were good at.

*Worshington