Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stalin hereby declares Gladstone's Oregon bet to be null and void

13»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I find the whole Stalin thing interesting, if not disturbing. DJ, would you be OK with referring to yourself as Hitler? Because you’re not doing that, Stalin was worse. But hey, it’s your bord.

I WAS compared to Hitler. APAG said it was getting to be like Nazi Germany around here. Somehow it morphed into Stalin. I didn't care for it at first, but then it became a weird joke. The point is that I administer the boards with leniency and only a few rules, which is the antithesis of Jospeh Stalin's murderous rule over his people. That's the whole point.
    OK... but as long as we don’t have cripple jokes...We have standards you know.
    We do have cripple jokes you straw man twat. I do not allow them to target Pup, but you already know that.

Cool. I’ll start a cripple joke thread soon.
    Two cripples walk into a bar...
    Find pictures of hot girls in wheelchairs

For later
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,250
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I'm not even sure to whom Gladdy lost the bet. But Gladstone should be on the boards this month celebrating the Rose Bowl with us. Not sitting in his mom's basement trying to get high score on Worlds of Warcraft.

do people still play this?
    I was trying to think of something slightly archaic to make it seem dreary to be doing in mom's basement. All part of the humor thing
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

Stalin should never have banned @Gladstone to help with the bet. It should always have on Gladstone to honor it. @greenblood did say something about shortening the terms which is within his right but I don't remember those details.

I never banned him. Some other mod did. In fact, I saw it and unbanned him for a few hours, before I realized that it was from some stupid bet.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I find the whole Stalin thing interesting, if not disturbing. DJ, would you be OK with referring to yourself as Hitler? Because you’re not doing that, Stalin was worse. But hey, it’s your bord.

I WAS compared to Hitler. APAG said it was getting to be like Nazi Germany around here. Somehow it morphed into Stalin. I didn't care for it at first, but then it became a weird joke. The point is that I administer the boards with leniency and only a few rules, which is the antithesis of Jospeh Stalin's murderous rule over his people. That's the whole point.
    We do have cripple jokes you straw man twat. I do not allow them to target Pup, but you already know that.

Cool. I’ll start a cripple joke thread soon.
    Or add to the DDY cripple threads that are in abundance.
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061

I’m not sure how I feel about this.

Derek is obviously the boss around here, so what he says goes. I miss @Gladstone too.

However, if we do not honor the terms of our wagers, society descends into anarchy and chaos. Also, being a superstitious Dawg I do not want to risk the wrath of the football gods by failing to adhere to the rules.

Admit it, you just like that renegade tat you’re sporting.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

you straw man twat.
    El fucking Oh El!!

Well played, Stalin. . . Well played.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

PurpleJ said:

Crawfish said:

I support Derek 100%.

Die in hell.
    You'd be a lot more manly if you were in touch with your sensitive side.
    I cry at the notebook and use some weird gel shit to prevent bags under my eyes
    You probably should have kept this to yourself.
    Probably?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

dflea said:

PurpleJ said:

Crawfish said:

I support Derek 100%.

Die in hell.
    Probably?
    lol. I bet it gets weaponized before the end of the day.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I’m not sure how I feel about this.

Derek is obviously the boss around here, so what he says goes. I miss @Gladstone too.

However, if we do not honor the terms of our wagers, society descends into anarchy and chaos. Also, being a superstitious Dawg I do not want to risk the wrath of the football gods by failing to adhere to the rules.

Admit it, you just like that renegade tat you’re sporting.
    Mind your tongue sir! I received that tramp stamp under protest.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Mad_Son said:

Stalin should never have banned @Gladstone to help with the bet. It should always have on Gladstone to honor it. @greenblood did say something about shortening the terms which is within his right but I don't remember those details.

I never banned him. Some other mod did. In fact, I saw it and unbanned him for a few hours, before I realized that it was from some stupid bet.

If memory serves it was Coker that did the banning on Gladstone’s direction.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

dflea said:

PurpleJ said:

Crawfish said:

I support Derek 100%.

Die in hell.
    Probably?
    lol. I bet it gets weaponized before the end of the day.
    Spoiler alert

I get called a fag
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club