Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stalin hereby declares Gladstone's Oregon bet to be null and void

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m not sure how I feel about this.

Derek is obviously the boss around here, so what he says goes. I miss @Gladstone too.

However, if we do not honor the terms of our wagers, society descends into anarchy and chaos. Also, being a superstitious Dawg I do not want to risk the wrath of the football gods by failing to adhere to the rules.

Don't know what I want but I know how to get it.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Stalin should never have banned @Gladstone to help with the bet. It should always have on Gladstone to honor it. @greenblood did say something about shortening the terms which is within his right but I don't remember those details.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

I find the whole Stalin thing interesting, if not disturbing. DJ, would you be OK with referring to yourself as Hitler? Because you’re not doing that, Stalin was worse. But hey, it’s your bord.

I WAS compared to Hitler. APAG said it was getting to be like Nazi Germany around here. Somehow it morphed into Stalin. I didn't care for it at first, but then it became a weird joke. The point is that I administer the boards with leniency and only a few rules, which is the antithesis of Jospeh Stalin's murderous rule over his people. That's the whole point.
    OK... but as long as we don’t have cripple jokes...We have standards you know.
    Try to be a little more passive aggressive next time.
    I’m not being passive at all. Only aggressive. So fuck off.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I find the whole Stalin thing interesting, if not disturbing. DJ, would you be OK with referring to yourself as Hitler? Because you’re not doing that, Stalin was worse. But hey, it’s your bord.

I WAS compared to Hitler. APAG said it was getting to be like Nazi Germany around here. Somehow it morphed into Stalin. I didn't care for it at first, but then it became a weird joke. The point is that I administer the boards with leniency and only a few rules, which is the antithesis of Jospeh Stalin's murderous rule over his people. That's the whole point.
    We do have cripple jokes you straw man twat. I do not allow them to target Pup, but you already know that.

Cool. I’ll start a cripple joke thread soon.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,645
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I always support the first person to say twat in a disagreement.

And let Gladstone back.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

We do have cripple jokes you straw man twat. I do not allow them to target Pup, but you already know that.

I will be a bigger cripple than you bitch
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I will be a bigger cripple than you bitch
    Sounds like it’s on
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I support Derek 100%.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    Crawfish said:

I support Derek 100%.

Die in hell.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Crawfish said:

I support Derek 100%.

Die in hell.
    You'd be a lot more manly if you were in touch with your sensitive side.
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Crawfish said:

I support Derek 100%.

Die in hell.
    hurtful.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I was asked earlier this week if there are things on HH that embarrass me. I said, "Every day". But I endeavor to allow as much free speech as possible while still maintaining the HH standard and keeping board readable and enjoyable (which is why I don't allow sigs, for example)

I think you do an admirable job. I wouldn’t want to read your email.
    Kiss ass.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m not sure how I feel about this.

Derek is obviously the boss around here, so what he says goes. I miss @Gladstone too.

However, if we do not honor the terms of our wagers, society descends into anarchy and chaos. Also, being a superstitious Dawg I do not want to risk the wrath of the football gods by failing to adhere to the rules.

Well at least well have our snow storm if we? Lose in the Rose Bowl.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Im just happy to have a vote!
    #ja!
  • Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 493
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club
    I miss Gladstone’s avatar. It’s boring to rough up the witness to a picture of Stalin all the time.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

In before wac with some weak ass pseudo joke
    Ya get me.......wana cyber?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

I was asked earlier this week if there are things on HH that embarrass me. I said, "Every day". But I endeavor to allow as much free speech as possible while still maintaining the HH standard and keeping board readable and enjoyable (which is why I don't allow sigs, for example)

I think you do an admirable job. I wouldn’t want to read your email.
    Kiss ass.
    Eat my ass!!!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,956

Two cripples walk into a bar...