Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Puppylove_Sugarsteel Rose Bowl Prediction Thread

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,399 Founders Club
Alright Pup. Post your prediction here. We will check on it after the game is played.

Comments

• CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    I'm thinking about jumping off puppy's wild ride unless he correctly predicts the Rose Bowl winner.
  • LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,675 Standard Supporter
    It's not Sunday yet.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Does anybody sober really see this outcome as anything other than visions of Browning running backwards, getting sacked, throwing right to a defensive lineman, or a pick 6 while the commentators continue to tell us how great he is?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    No, but Damon played them here in 94 when the pride of LW, John Fiala stood up Eddie George at goalline to preserve a UW victory. Napolean Kaufman ran wild on a beautiful day in husky stadium. Could have beat them there in '95 but they grew the grass 4" tall to negate our speed.

Leon Neal went off that game, and Rashaan Shehee got his 1st taste of college football on a 10 yard sweep for a td. Ahhh, like it was yesterday...the 1st taste of the road uni's with the purple helmets . They were palatable but still horrible. At least Lambo had the sense to use a gold 'w' the next year, helped a little
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

No, but Damon played them here in 94 when the pride of LW, John Fiala stood up Eddie George at goalline to preserve a UW victory. Napolean Kaufman ran wild on a beautiful day in husky stadium. Could have beat them there in '95 but they grew the grass 4" tall to negate our speed.

Leon Neal went off that game, and Rashaan Shehee got his 1st taste of college football on a 10 yard sweep for a td. Ahhh, like it was yesterday...the 1st taste of the road uni's with the purple helmets . They were palatable but still horrible. At least Lambo had the sense to use a gold 'w' the next year, helped a little

I was at the 95 game

Eddie George wasn't losing. We got boat raced

Damn. Uncle Pumpy had me with his flowing narrative and Fleenesque inside info for half a minute there.
    Walked away from the stadium with a Buckeye old timer who told me Eddie was better than Archie
  • StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 534 Founders Club
    This is the kind of thing I come here for. Puppy makes it seem almost reasonable to think we can win. It’s like a version of Stockholm syndrome. Only perverted and slightly off putting.

And I fucking love it. Gonna be thinking of puppy instead of Dennis de young while I punish my coors light branded flesh light tonight.

I was at the 95 game

Eddie George wasn't losing. We got boat raced
    Wrong. Horrible big10 calls and 4 inch grass cost us. We were running ball at will. I watched it too, on TV where I could actually see the fucking game. Obviously u were buried in the endzone and couldnt
    edited December 2018

Alright Pup. Post your prediction here. We will check on it after the game is played.

Here's one prediction for 2018:

Pup has been clear for the last 2 years about Petersen's negligent recruiting at NG and DT. I've been clear for 2 years that UW will go 8-4, 7-5, maybe 6-6 in '18 due to that. Save it.

And save it we did.

Source: https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/41604/as-i-said-pre-season/p1
    Uhhhhh, if not for a snow storm we would have finished 8-4, right in my prediction window.. if huntley, moss didnt get hurt the same